Link to this Post
dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
Great report, need to try toothsome next time
dixonsontour is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 17, 12:49 AM  
Link to this Post
CK's other half
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Sorry Dibbers to go all wrestling on ya lol, but I bet you didn't think you'd be getting one of the last pre WWE pic's of the Hardy's before Sunday night, and that WrestleCon show finishing time sounds familiar for a former Northern run wrestling promotion in the mid 00's lol
CK's other half is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 17, 08:12 AM  
Link to this Post
debojahh
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by dixonsontour View Post
Great report, need to try toothsome next time
Toothsome was nicer than I expected!

Originally Posted by CK's other half View Post
Sorry Dibbers to go all wrestling on ya lol, but I bet you didn't think you'd be getting one of the last pre WWE pic's of the Hardy's before Sunday night, and that WrestleCon show finishing time sounds familiar for a former Northern run wrestling promotion in the mid 00's lol
Honestly I was hoping they would be back but very excited to have met them and seen them at Wrestlecon. So them re-debuting at Mania was the icing on the cake! I felt like I got my money's worth with the show as I had expected it to finished around 10:30!
debojahh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 May 17, 06:33 PM  
Link to this Post
4holibobs
VIP Dibber

Enjoying your report, thanks for sharing!
4holibobs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 May 17, 08:59 AM  
Link to this Post
debojahh
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by 4holibobs View Post
Enjoying your report, thanks for sharing!
Thanks for reading!

I'll try to have new days up later. When I find the time!
debojahh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 May 17, 06:12 PM  
Link to this Post
debojahh
VIP Dibber

Hey guys, new update for you!

Day 5-Saturday 1st April

So after a late night we didn't need to be rushed this morning. We woke up around 9:15 and headed down I-Drive around 10:30.

Friendlys
We had planned to eat here one morning and this was the day!
We got seated in exactly the same table as last time we came. Weird.

I got an OJ and Arron a milk.

I wasn't sure what to have but knew Arron would get the Philly cheesesteak omelette wityh breakfast potatoes and toast.

He unfortunately found it really rich and couldn't finish it. He has said since he wished he'd ordered something else

I got the Lumberjack slam with scrambled egg, sausage links and upgraded my pancakes to Cinnamon bun ones.

I really enjoyed all of this, just wish the bottom pancakes still had topping on them too, as they become a bit doughy and difficult to eat.

We settled up with $31 with tip and headed back to our hotel until 12:45.

At 12:45 we called an Uber to take us to the Orlando sports center and joined the queue in the car park here. We had the silver package so sat in rows 3-5. It was a tiny venue so wherever you sat was awesome anyway.

This was for WCPW(What Culture pro wrestling) and was their first non-UK event. Very enjoyable and out of there around 4pm.

We got an Uber at this point, changed and headed back out to...

Zebra sports bar
This bar is downstairs in the Rosen and opens at 4pm daily. We were surprised by how cheap this wasd.
I got a Pepsi and during our time here Arron had a Corona and a Bud. These 3 drinks were $10 altogether!

We got a pizza here too. $13 for a 12 inch pizza with 4 toppings. We chose:ham, pineapple, pepperoni and jalapenos. They use wholewheat for bases and low fat mozzarella.

This pizza was seriously delicious and so many toppings too! Such good value, we were very pleased.

Side note
We signed up for a coach through an FB group before we went so we had transport for NXT, Wrestlemania and Smackdown sorted before we went. We had to check in with Lewis the organiser in the bar before 6pm and we were parked up at the Amway center around 7pm.

Amway center
So we got here and Arron grabbed a beer on the way in.

I think it was $8 roughly.

We sat down and realised that'd be his only drink as were really high up and in the middle of a row!

When this finished headed for the bus and got back to the hotel around 11:30.

Shop
Downstairs we grabbed snacks. We got milk, pringles and snowballs.

Turns out the server in the shop and popped a free bottle of water and doritos in the bag too.
What a sweetheart!

Off to bed from here.

Edited at 07:22 PM.
Old 7 May 17, 06:28 PM  
Link to this Post
debojahh
VIP Dibber

And another update for you today

Day 6-Sunday April 2nd(WRESTLEMANIA)

Today we woke up at 8am and it was Wrestlemania day! I ate the second snowball from last night and drank raspberry tea.

It was a chilled start to the day and we snacked on some M & Ms before heading out at 11am.

Millers
We arrived here and just ordered drinks to begin with. I had a Dr Pepper(my can had put me off raspberry tea) and Arron got a Bud or 2.

We sat and chatted for a while until we ordered food around 11:30.

Arron got fish tacos.

He loved these, said they might've been his favourite meal of the whole holiday. High praise indeed!

I had the chicken parmesan.

This was lovely, plenty of the food too considering we wouldn't be eating for a while!

We paid $45 and left around 12pm to get everything sorted for later.

Zebra
Again we checked in for the bus around 1:15 and Arron grabbed a Miller lite downstairs.

Wrestlemania!

We got there and wandered around a little, Gates were opening at 15:30 so we joined a queue at Gate B. We must've got in around 4pm sometime. Went to our seats and then got drinks.

I don't have a photo but I got a still lemonade and Arron got a beer.

We were sat in block 108, row K. I thought the seats were excellent

Arron got a couple of beers during matches but again no photos.

We both headed out to get food during the Women's match. My god it was chaotic and the stall had runout of food.

Arron went back up on my orders while I queued for hot dogs. While I was down there the Hardyz came back. I ran so fast and I never run!

Arron got a Chorizo hotdog with onions and peppers and I got a generic hotdog. Heres his...

The hotdogs were about $15.

Mania finished at 12:20 and we headed for our bus. Unlike lots of people we got out super quickly and were back around 1am!

It was amazing to go to and I wouldn't hesitate to go again.

Edited at 08:58 PM.
Old 7 May 17, 11:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridaagogo
Imagineer

Loving your report x
Floridaagogo is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 May 17, 01:37 PM  
Link to this Post
debojahh
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Floridaagogo View Post
Loving your report x
Thanks! Will update again on Sunday!
Old 14 May 17, 01:04 PM  
Link to this Post
debojahh
VIP Dibber

Photobucket isn't working

So final updates will appear once it is up and running.