Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 2 Sep 17, 11:39 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by Moleymole View Post
We went a couple of weeks ago for a 3.45pm adr Fantasmic/Pixar package. It was very quiet, not sure if we were among the first seated for dinner, the buffet was a standard Disney type buffet with some nice offerings. Of all the adrs I was most skeptical about this one having read such awful things but it was clean, food was good, characters were fun and we had one of the most efficient, friendly servers we've ever had. I didn't eat very much because I'd been recently ill but the bit I had was lovely and the family agreed. It was fine.
I'm ignoring every other post and focussing on this one!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Sep 17, 12:02 PM  
Link to this Post
jemima2
Imagineer

Mobile

We have this on our list , we want the fantasmic package and dont fancy the other options! We have other character meals booked anyway and prefer buffets with the kids !
jemima2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Sep 17, 06:06 PM  
Link to this Post
magickate
Imagineer

Mobile

Went last week, loved it. Great buffet & good characters. The food there was better than the meals I was served at both be our guest & cinderellas royal table.
Fantasmic seats were good too
magickate is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Sep 17, 06:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Disdaydream
Excited about Disney

Disdaydream's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
We ate there in sept last year, it was a early meal about 4pm, character interaction was great saw them all at least twice and goofy & Donald sat down with us messing around, food was good something for everyone but nothing fancy. We found it quiet and clean & tidy. We will be going back again as loved the character time
Disdaydream is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Sep 17, 07:12 PM  
Link to this Post

Hollywood & Vine - no thank you. For us its Brown Derby if only to have the Margarita flights. We find the menu pretty good - chicken, beef, veal, pork and even a veggie option.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Sep 17, 01:13 AM  
Link to this Post
SteveC
VIP Dibber

We did Hollywood & Vine in July and we - me, my wife and our 18 year old son - really enjoyed it. The characters meet was great and the food was fine with something for everyone and as much and as varied as we wanted as it's a self service buffet. We're taking all our kids and grandchildren next year and H&V is definitely on the list as it's ideal for younger kids (but adults too!).
SteveC is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Sep 17, 04:30 PM  
Link to this Post
choccielover
Imagineer

Mobile

Went last week, 3:55 sitting. Food lovely, constantly being refreshed and busy but not manic. Didn't witness any bad behaviour and characters were great with kids. In fact a lot of the food choices available were exactly the same as at the 1900 park fare later in the week.

Got great seats in the Mickey section for the show too

I'd do it again.
choccielover is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 17, 06:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Always_dreaming
Excited about Disney

We have this booked for October! I have also read awful reviews for H&V, and because my parents are with us, I'd feel awful if it was a 'noisy, dirty canteen'

Although a couple of the replies here have restored a bit of faith!

I've just checked availability and Brown Derby does have 1 availability around the same time as we have booked with H&V (4pm ish) so I have the chance to swap us... but I thought the characters would be fun, even though my kids don't like to overly interact with them (like dancing etc) it'd still be magical for them to see Minnie etc up close.

Decisions decisions!
Always_dreaming is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List