Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Trip Reports Trip Reports

Old 28 Jun 09, 12:15 PM  
Link to this Post
ANGEL
Imagineer

ANGEL's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Fab report thanks Ste! I WILL get round to doing my NCL weekend one too some day soon ... honest! The photo's look great, especially the island and the theatre...what comfortable looking seats!

Did you get a great price for that break? I seem to recall you did... so glad you had a good time Thanks again
Old 28 Jun 09, 12:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Ste
Imagineer

Ste's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by ANGEL View Post
Fab report thanks Ste! I WILL get round to doing my NCL weekend one too some day soon ... honest! The photo's look great, especially the island and the theatre...what comfortable looking seats!

Did you get a great price for that break? I seem to recall you did... so glad you had a good time Thanks again
Oh yes I've been waiting for your little report. Come on

It was £900 through Thomas Cook. That was for a JS for 3 adults, I didn't think was too bad. We had about $40 onboard credit each too. If you'd be happy for just an inside cabin then prices can go below £100! NCL's 3 day Bahama from Miami regularly do.

Can't wait for the Navigator in October. Which ports are you too Angel with NCL?
Ste is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jun 09, 12:38 PM  
Link to this Post
ANGEL
Imagineer

ANGEL's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Hi Ste
Promise I'll get to it this week...
Thats a pretty good price I reckon! Wow!

We go from Southampton,
Malaga,
Rome (Civitaveccia)
Florence/Pisa (Livorno)
Cannes
Barcelona
Gibraltar
Lisbon
Vigo...

...and back to Southampton! No flying means I can take lots of shoes! (Although with the 3 of us in a small cabin there won't be lots of room!)
Old 28 Jun 09, 01:58 PM  
Link to this Post
welshwiz
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 16
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Great trippie Ste thanks for sharing we are planning a 3 day cruise from Miami this summer it's my last thing to book as I still can't decide between 4 choices but your trippie has pushed me in the direction of RCCL but it would be the Majesty of the Seas for us from Miami which also stops in Coco Cay and from your pics OMG it looks heavenly!
welshwiz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jun 09, 02:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Maz
Imagineer

Thanks Ste. It really does look very nice indeed.
1994 St Pete's Beach. 2000 Comfort Suites Maingate East/Clearwater. 2005 Clarion Universal 2006 POFQ/Homewood Universal. 2006 POFQ/Boardwalk Villas/RPR 2007 POR/Wonder Cruise/POP. 2008 BCV/Disney Panama Canal Cruise/GCH, DL. 2008 SSR/RPR/BC. 2009 SSR/BCV/Villa. Sept-Oct Magic B2B Cruises/SSR/BCV/Villa. 2010 SSR/Villa. Sept DCL WB Transatlantic Cruise. 2011 Jan-Feb DCL Panama Canal Cruise/GCV/Villa. 2011 Sept-Oct DCL WB Transatlantic Cruise/Villa
Maz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jun 09, 02:43 PM  
Link to this Post
truesdpr
Imagineer

truesdpr's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Great report Ste. We did the 4 day Carnival to Bahamas which we really loved and last year did the 5 day RCI to Jamaica & Cayman. Loved the Windjammer too! The Coco Cay stop looks fabulous - might have to have another short cruise sometime soon! I think you'd enjoy Carnival too. You really should try as many as you can for comparison and reporting purposes

Pam.
truesdpr is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jun 09, 03:28 PM  
Link to this Post
debs1505
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 9
Told you, I told you! I prefer the smaller RCCL ships too, although wouldnt turn my nose up at any!

One thing I dont agree with you on - the honey stung chicken! Blurgh! We've done the NCL Sky too and I know you would like it

Fab report and I want to be in Coco Cay now! x
Old 28 Jun 09, 04:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Ste
Imagineer

Ste's Reviews
Originally Posted by welshwiz View Post
Great trippie Ste thanks for sharing we are planning a 3 day cruise from Miami this summer it's my last thing to book as I still can't decide between 4 choices but your trippie has pushed me in the direction of RCCL but it would be the Majesty of the Seas for us from Miami which also stops in Coco Cay and from your pics OMG it looks heavenly!
My pictures seriously give Cococay any justice. I have loads of underwater ones but can't find the memory card they are on and they are on FB so can't post 'em here. The Majesty looks just as lovely
Originally Posted by ANGEL View Post
Hi Ste
Promise I'll get to it this week...
Thats a pretty good price I reckon! Wow!

We go from Southampton,
Malaga,
Rome (Civitaveccia)
Florence/Pisa (Livorno)
Cannes
Barcelona
Gibraltar
Lisbon
Vigo...

...and back to Southampton! No flying means I can take lots of shoes! (Although with the 3 of us in a small cabin there won't be lots of room!)
I'm off to Malaga, Rome, Florence and Barcelona off your list at the start of October. So I want lots of pictures and a full report.. on NCL too!
Ste is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jun 09, 05:12 PM  
Link to this Post
BevS97
VIP Dibber

BevS97's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 9
Guidebook Photos: 18
Guidebook Reviews: 7
It sounds fabulous, we are off to Nassau in August so I am curious about the beach you went to, is it exclusive to Royal Caribbean?
BevS97 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jun 09, 05:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Ste
Imagineer

Ste's Reviews
Originally Posted by BevS97 View Post
It sounds fabulous, we are off to Nassau in August so I am curious about the beach you went to, is it exclusive to Royal Caribbean?
Nope. When we were there, Carnival and NCL passengers were there too. Website for you blackbeardscay.shoreadventures/