Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Old 21 Jan 19, 01:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Kate
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Tashifer View Post
Hi kate if you dont mind em asking where did you go for lunch after? currently looking for ideas!
Hi, it was out friends restaurant Proccolinos and we got a cab.

I have read that people like to go to Bahamas breeze as it's really close. Literally at the top of the lane that goes to the lake.
Old 17 Feb 19, 03:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Lynn
New Poster (4)

Mobile Wedding at Parsdise Cove

Hi, I am travelling from Scotland to Florida in October with my partner and children and we are getting married at Paradise Cove. We are looking for suggestions on where to go for a meal after the ceremony. We have rented a villa at the Solana resort in Davenport. Ideas of where to go for a nice meal either near Paradise cove or where we are staying in Davenport would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Lynn
Lynn is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Mar 19, 01:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Summerlou6
New Poster (2)

hi we are renewing are vows in Florida for the second time in October we are looking at the paradise cove and then looking at maybe a Disney restaurant for a meal after words for us and 14 guests, not sure where to start or maybe need a wedding planner so does anybody have any advice many thanks
Summerlou6 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 19, 12:42 PM  
Link to this Post
amarooney
VIP Dibber

amarooney's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Summerlou6 View Post
hi we are renewing are vows in Florida for the second time in October we are looking at the paradise cove and then looking at maybe a Disney restaurant for a meal after words for us and 14 guests, not sure where to start or maybe need a wedding planner so does anybody have any advice many thanks
DS and DD both had their weddings two and three years ago at Cypress Grove (DS) and Paradis Cove (DD). Absolutely no need for a wedding planner. They had their weddings meals at Jiko and the Yachtsman. My only advice abouyt that side of it is that you will probably need to book directly with the restaurant for the numbers involved.
amarooney is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 19, 12:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Lynn
New Poster (4)

Mobile

Hi, I have booked my wedding at Paradise cove with central Florida wedding company...just trying to decide where to have meal after ceremony
Lynn is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List