Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 26 Jan 21, 06:08 PM  
Link to this Post
ChoppyGirl
VIP Dibber

Thank you. We are not supposed to travel until May but I can’t see that happening. I will wait and see if they cancel. It seems they want virtually the cost of the tickets again to rearrange.
2014 Saratoga Springs Resort
2017 Animal Kingdom Lodge
2019 Highlands Reserve/Grand Plaza/Boardwalk Villa
2023 Vero Beach/Portofino Bay/Coronado Springs Club level

2024 Wilderness Lodge/Grand Floridian
2025 Disneyland Hotel DLP
ChoppyGirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 21, 05:28 PM  
Link to this Post
ElsasGloves
Very Serious Dibber

We cancelled a may trip last week and I had the deposit back within 48 hours (still not had cancellation email yet though!)
ElsasGloves is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 21, 09:06 PM  
Link to this Post
tinker82
Serious Dibber

Mobile

I cancelled on Tuesday via live chat & my deposit was back in my account today
tinker82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Mar 21, 11:49 AM  
Link to this Post
GillyD
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by tinker82 View Post
I cancelled on Tuesday via live chat & my deposit was back in my account today
Where did you find the link for the Live Chat ? I have used this before and found it very good. I have a May booking that I want to move to October. I have a spend blocker on my phone having had a nasty shock a couple of years ago ending up with a bill of over £100 for one phone call to what I didnt know was a premium cost number so cant use the number on the DLP site which charges per minute albeit 7p plus connection charge.
GillyD is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Mar 21, 08:21 PM  
Link to this Post
tinker82
Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by GillyD View Post
Where did you find the link for the Live Chat ? I have used this before and found it very good. I have a May booking that I want to move to October. I have a spend blocker on my phone having had a nasty shock a couple of years ago ending up with a bill of over £100 for one phone call to what I didnt know was a premium cost number so cant use the number on the DLP site which charges per minute albeit 7p plus connection charge.
I logged in to see if I could cancel my booking on the website (I couldn't) & the chat icon popped up
tinker82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Mar 21, 12:37 AM  
Link to this Post
GillyD
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by tinker82 View Post
I logged in to see if I could cancel my booking on the website (I couldn't) & the chat icon popped up
Thanks for the info. I'll keep trying and see if I get lucky.
GillyD is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Mar 21, 10:15 PM  
Link to this Post
GillyD
Very Serious Dibber

Found that the ad blocker that I have on my laptop was also blocking live chat. Was able to get through on my ipad and now all changed to October. Now just hope we will be able to travel by then.
Old 4 Mar 21, 12:40 PM  
Link to this Post
slow.jo
Very Serious Dibber

I cancelled via Twitter, they were very responsive and the money was back in my account quickly.

Stewboy's Trip Reports
slow.jo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List