Notices

Old 6 Oct 19, 10:29 AM  
Link to this Post
arosiem
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
This sounds like it's going to be a fun trip. Your countdown is under a year now too, so not long to go!

We've eaten at Yachtsman and Narcoossee's and my preference would be Narcs. The steak at Yachtsman was yummy and the garlic with the bread service is great, but I don't think it was as good as Narcoossees. The surf and turf, lobster and steak, was delicious and the view of MK is fab. We got the boat back to MK and had our very own fireworks cruise, it was a lovely evening.

Have fun planning your trip and I hope you have a wonderful holiday.
I know, officially past the year mark! I need to ramp my planning up haha.

Oooh really? That sounds like a lovely night. I’m really torn at the minute and I’m trying my best to watch as many food reviews as possible. To be honest we could do both, we’re planning on eating at a few places off site so we don’t need to save the dining credits.

Your countdown will soon dwindle down too! POFQ was a resort we looked at too, it’s so gorgeous isn’t it.

Hope your planning goes well!
arosiem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Oct 19, 11:05 PM  
Link to this Post
WDWlover
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Loved your pre-trip. We’re very similar in that we also got engaged at WDW on our 1st trip together (4 trips ago now!) and we arrive for our disneymoon on 3rd October 2020 too!

We also went in November 2018 and agree it was so hot, i hear that was above average though. We’ve been September and the weather was lovely apart from rain showers so hoping October is a good month!
WDWlover is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Oct 19, 11:13 PM  
Link to this Post
arosiem
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by WDWlover View Post
Loved your pre-trip. We’re very similar in that we also got engaged at WDW on our 1st trip together (4 trips ago now!) and we arrive for our disneymoon on 3rd October 2020 too!

We also went in November 2018 and agree it was so hot, i hear that was above average though. We’ve been September and the weather was lovely apart from rain showers so hoping October is a good month!
Thank you!

No way! What are the chances of that?! We must have the same type of planning minds haha. When are you getting married? Are you getting on well with planning?

I’m really excited to be there for all of the halloween shenanigans.
arosiem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Oct 19, 07:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Elsa42
Apprentice Imagineer

Elsa42's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Great pre trippie! So amazing to have your honeymoon there! Couple of restaurant ideas, we loved flying fish one of the best meals I’ve had on property! Raglan road is amazing and is a must! We also really enjoyed 50’s prime time great food and entertainment and you can’t go wrong with California grill! We had an amazing night there!
Elsa42 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Oct 19, 07:23 PM  
Link to this Post
arosiem
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by Elsa42 View Post
Great pre trippie! So amazing to have your honeymoon there! Couple of restaurant ideas, we loved flying fish one of the best meals I’ve had on property! Raglan road is amazing and is a must! We also really enjoyed 50’s prime time great food and entertainment and you can’t go wrong with California grill! We had an amazing night there!
Thank you! I know, we really shouldn’t be doing it as we’ve so much going on and the house to do up but we figure memories last forever! (Ewwww cliches)

Fab thank you! I’ve seen a few good reviews for Raglan Road so I think that’s definitely on the list for us. I’m undecided on California grill if I’m honest! I keep seeing mixed reviews so I’ll think I’ll be set on going/not going and then I’ll see something else which changes my mind haha! I have definitely added Homecomin’ to my list though. I want that fried chicken!
Old 25 Oct 19, 08:08 AM  
Link to this Post
Elsa42
Apprentice Imagineer

Elsa42's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Yeah it’s a great place! When we went we truely loved it the food was amazing and it was nice to have a chilled night and watch the fireworks away from the crowds! I keep putting homecoming on our list then taking it off 🙈 too many choices
Elsa42 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Oct 19, 05:20 PM  
Link to this Post
arosiem
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Well, I never thought it would happen. I’ve hit a planning wall.
Trying to organise Christmas, the wedding and the honeymoon has well and truly done me in.
I keep going to start planning the honeymoon and honestly I open excel and just stare at it for a while, then close it again!
What is wrong with me?!? Last time I was a planning wizard.

I think I’m also struggling as last time we went for 3 weeks, so I need to condense everything down.
Eugh! Hope this wall crumbles soon 😫
Old 29 Oct 19, 06:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Mobile

Oh no I hope you feel better about things soon. I decided earlier today that I needed to write some lists and get organised for Christmas before I do any more planning for next years hols...I'm sure you will get your groove on soon.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Oct 19, 06:13 PM  
Link to this Post
arosiem
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
Oh no I hope you feel better about things soon. I decided earlier today that I needed to write some lists and get organised for Christmas before I do any more planning for next years hols...I'm sure you will get your groove on soon.
I think this might have to be my game plan too.
Write lists, then get Christmas over and done with and then get cracking.
Old 29 Oct 19, 09:05 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

You still have plenty of time to plan for the hol, concentrate on the closest thing first which would be Christmas then try again after Christmas break, I'm sure you'll get back into it soon like Abby said xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List