Notices
UK Holiday Planning & Days Out For UK Holiday planning and experiences

Old 25 Mar 21, 11:41 AM  
Link to this Post
Bozza
Imagineer

Bozza's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 49
Thanks for highlighting this BTW - I'm going to book a few stays as there's no up-front payment and late cancellation without penalty. I'm paying a bit extra for a city view rooms

As others have said, it's a great location for tourist spots, and just the stroll east along the South Bank offers so much.

Part One
Part Two
Bozza is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Mar 21, 12:46 PM  
Link to this Post
scotsprincess
Imagineer

scotsprincess's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by Bozza View Post
Thanks for highlighting this BTW - I'm going to book a few stays as there's no up-front payment and late cancellation without penalty. I'm paying a bit extra for a city view rooms

As others have said, it's a great location for tourist spots, and just the stroll east along the South Bank offers so much.
To book my dates through the hotel website it’s over £1000 so I’m saving about £600 😱
Old 25 Mar 21, 02:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Just_Pete
Excited about Disney

Have stayed there a few times when I lived in Germany and was popping back here for weekends or nights out. It's a great location and at that price you can't complain.

Park plaza are a funny brand, I think they struggle to carve themselves an identity compared to some of the bigger chains, but you will get everything you want here and the entire capital is just a walk away!
Just_Pete is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Mar 21, 02:38 PM  
Link to this Post
scotsprincess
Imagineer

scotsprincess's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

I’ve just booked a voucher for a meal and drink for 2 at the Hard Rock Cafe for £19 via Travelzoo. Another bargain 😊
Old 27 Mar 21, 11:14 AM  
Link to this Post
MrsBrown
Very Serious Dibber

Hi, how do you book this, do you have to sign up to travelzoo first? Thanks
MrsBrown is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Mar 21, 11:29 AM  
Link to this Post
Bozza
Imagineer

Bozza's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 49
Originally Posted by MrsBrown View Post
Hi, how do you book this, do you have to sign up to travelzoo first? Thanks
It was on Head for Points. The offer was supposed to end at midnight last night, but I've just checked and still got good rates for the May/June half-term.

Link here: radissonhotels/en-us...tionCode=FLASH

Part One
Part Two
Bozza is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Mar 21, 11:33 AM  
Link to this Post
jadepansy459
slightly serious Dibber

We stay in this hotel every year for our anniversary... We do pay for a view though , if not make sure you request a decent one at check in ... We laid in bed looking at the London eye all lit up at night, really pretty.
We paid for breakfast once but I wouldn't rate it very highly.

Would highly recommend overall 🙂
jadepansy459 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Mar 21, 05:10 PM  
Link to this Post
linder
Imagineer

linder's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 5
Could anyone tell me which tube station is nearest to this hotel. I would be coming from Euston station thanks
linder is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Mar 21, 05:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridafan
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 53
Originally Posted by linder View Post
Could anyone tell me which tube station is nearest to this hotel. I would be coming from Euston station thanks
Waterloo’s the closest. Northern line at Euston will go straight there. Check out tfl.gov.uk for your journey planning in London
Floridafan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Mar 21, 07:47 PM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

Its a great hotel and location (right by my old Apartment ) - the staff are (or were pre pandemic) wonderful. Although obviously I have never stayed in rooms I know people who have and if you pay more for one with a few then they thought, for the location and money it cant really be beat

Have fun and please any questions let me know as very happy to help
megaflyer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List