Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 20 Apr 21, 10:53 PM  
Link to this Post
archibald
Imagineer

An extra stone for every lockdown, Amazon Prime & Netflix, around £12-15k extra in the bank.
archibald is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 21, 11:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Karababe
Excited about Disney

Emphysema, AF, severe muscle fatigue and 70% loss of hair volume.
Karababe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 21, 12:07 AM  
Link to this Post
shirley
Imagineer

shirley's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Mobile

2 stone, and desperate to loose it!
shirley is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 21, 07:04 AM  
Link to this Post
HappyHaunt13
Excited about Disney

2 cats... well they were kittens in the first lockdown, now they are big fatties 🤣
My first car at age 32 😳 (fingers crossed for me for my test on May 5th)
A new countdown
HappyHaunt13 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 21, 08:35 AM  
Link to this Post
Scotty
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Melbatb View Post
Exciting! Our boy has had 2 foals born so far this year - about 19 in total! Though to be honest he was bought for his jumping skills - the siring bit is just a bonus!
Not that I'm thinking of another but a PBA coloured X Connie would be lovely.
Old 21 Apr 21, 09:34 AM  
Link to this Post
Melbatb
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Scotty View Post
Not that I'm thinking of another but a PBA coloured X Connie would be lovely.
He is a bay Connie! We actually had extra tests when he went to the stud farm so we could export his doses as his father is one of the most famous irish connies.

It has been a learning curve for my DD with a stallion as he is very cheeky but he is really improving. We just need the competitions to start again! Her previous pony was adorable and very affectionate. You could leave him on some grass and he wouldn’t move 🤣 We were sad to sell him - especially as he has gone about as far as you can and still be in France 🤣

Index of my trip reports
2016 Quebec - Kuala Lumpar - New York City 2017 Dubai - Eurocamps France - Ontario and Quebec - So-Cal 2018 Montreal - Bangkok - New England 2019 Argentina - Quebec City - Hong Kong - 2020 Switzerland 2022 Arizona - Costa Med Cruise - Oslo 2023 Hong Kong - Gothenburg
Melbatb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 21, 02:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Lizzim
Imagineer

Lizzim's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
We've gained a Peloton bike in an effort to get fitter and lose the lockdown weight. I'm currently on a 7 week streak and hoping to see the effort pay off
Lizzim is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 21, 06:07 PM  
Link to this Post
lexie32
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Seems to be a trend on the dibb ! We also got a pony, a 12.3 cheeky welsh sec c for my daughter, the whole family adore him and I’m dreading the day she grows out of him😭
Through the yard I also now have a job after being a stay at home mum for 16 years - I work for an old couple looking after their 3 horses 13 sheep Great Dane and a cat - I really am in charge as the lady is in a nursing home now snd her granddaughter who the horses were bought for is at uni so cannot visit often. Only problem is all the horses are greys who love to roll 😭😭😭
Jan 97 - May 03 - QIP, May 04 - Wyndham /HRH, Sept 05 - Windsor Palms, May 07 - Windsor Hills, May 08 - WiH/HRH, May09 - CP/ WL /Bradenton, May/June10 - CP/ YC/Bradenton May/June 11 P.E & Sunset Lakes, May/June 2012 YC/AKL, May/June 13 Sheraton ViV HRH &YC May 14 Sandpearl , Rennaisance SW & PBH, May 16 BC and Sandpearl, Oct 17 BC. Aug 19 Miami & Wilderness Lodge Aug 2020 Sandpearl Margaritaville & Hard Rock
lexie32 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 21, 08:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Scotty
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Melbatb View Post
He is a bay Connie! We actually had extra tests when he went to the stud farm so we could export his doses as his father is one of the most famous irish connies.

It has been a learning curve for my DD with a stallion as he is very cheeky but he is really improving. We just need the competitions to start again! Her previous pony was adorable and very affectionate. You could leave him on some grass and he wouldn’t move 🤣 We were sad to sell him - especially as he has gone about as far as you can and still be in France 🤣
Oh a bay Connie, lovely. What does your daughter do with him? When are your competitions likely to open up again? Training has started here and Juniors shows. It will be another few weeks before we can get out competing.
Old 21 Apr 21, 08:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Pussycat Doll
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Fat and another cat!
Pussycat Doll is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List