Link to this Post
summersun
Imagineer

summersun's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
great update
http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/show...=gonna+get+wed
our dreams can come true pre trip report nov 14 cbbr nov 14
summersun is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Nov 14, 09:55 AM  
Link to this Post
pixie81
Imagineer

pixie81's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 10
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 92
Guidebook Reviews: 8
Originally Posted by gingermoonman View Post
So excited for you, and just in case I miss you The Armstrongs want to wish you a safe flight and the best holiday, you all deserve it especially with all the amazing planning! Can not wait to hear all about it, please post pics if you get time!
Thank you Armstrongs! We are so excited! I promise to bore everyone with lots of photos and will upload our reveal video too

Originally Posted by cintabelle View Post
7 days... OMGosh... I am just a couple of days behind you!

Reading your pre trippie is like reading my diary for the next week!

I also planning a weekend of packing! I have a hair appointment on Sat morning (also going for a big chop - having my fringe cut back in, after spending months growing it out) then I have an afternoon of Beauty treatments. Pedicure, waxing etc ect

The next 7 days will fly by so quickly! The weather is looking nice for whilst we are ther but I know that can change daily!

Enjoy your last week of planning and prep! X
Eeeek! Not long to go now! I had my fringe cut back in too and had some layers put back in. It hadn't been cut in about 6 months and was such a mess. Looks and feels so much better now, only trouble is I have to straighten it every day now otherwise I look like I have a birds next on my head! I'll leave the waxing to you. I think I would rather go through childbirth than have my legs waxed again after the last time Lol.

The weather has been really cold over there the past few days but will be picking up and getting warmer again from today which is good! I have two friends who are over there now and have been filling me in. Anything's got to be better than the uk weather though!

Originally Posted by Lisa29 View Post
Expensive update! . Love the new lens. We have that banana hammock but I don't think phil used it much last year.

How lovely of your Mum to have the kids so you can get your packing done.

I'm sure a little bribery is allowed to have some peace to watch a film!

It's getting so close now, eek! x
It really was an expensive update! Lol. We just picked the kids up last night and got all the packing finished. It's starting to feel real now!
pixie81 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Nov 14, 11:10 AM  
Link to this Post
pixie81
Imagineer

pixie81's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 10
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 92
1 more sleep!

One more sleep! I can't believe it!

The past few days has been a whirlwind. My market night was thankfully a sell out so we got our spends sorted. Phew. The kids stayed at Nanny and Grandad's over the weekend so we could pack in secret! I got everything done minus a few bits I need to purchase tonight when Paul gets home from work. It's his last shift today. He will be taking Jacob down to his friend from work's house later today who will be looking after him while we're away and I've managed to get him a last minute appointment at the dog groomers this morning so he's smelling fresh for them!

I have the mammoth task of cleaning the house from top to floor today with the aid of Amelia. Oliver is back at school today but she has a teacher training day. I am sitting here now listening to our Bonvoyagee on the DibbCast with my headphones in so she can't hear it! It's really brought it home to me and suddenly feels real! Eeek!

It's Sarah's birthday today which we will be celebrating in Florida. I got her a Disney $10 dollar bill which is a 2009 issue - the year of her birth

I received this email over the weekend..

I can't believe how quickly the time has flown after booking at 443 days! I am so excited I think I might explode!

So the next stage of our plans are as follows:

1) Clean the house
2) Clean guinea pigs out
3)Pack last minute bits
4)Take Jacob to Paul's friends
5) One last sleep
6)Drop kids at school
7) Set up camera in the living room ready for the reveal
8) Charge up devices
9) Online check in
10)Set up stuff for the cats for our neighbour to feed them
11) Collect kids from school
12) DO REVEAL!
13) Have lunch
14) GO TO GATWICK!
15) Do Twilight check in
16) Meet sam and Daniel
17) Have dinner at Wetherspoons Beehive and watch the planes coming in.

EEEEEEEEEKKK! I think i'm going to explode with excitement!

I will be uploading photos to instagram, twitter and facebook if anyone would like to follow our trip. The links are under my avatar. My instagram name is @aimiesugarplum.

I think the next time you will hear from me is when we're at the airport

Check out my countdown!

Edited at 11:18 AM.
pixie81 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Nov 14, 12:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa29
VIP Dibber

Lisa29's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 344
I can't believe you are actually going tomorrow, eek!

Hope everything goes to plan over the next 24 hours or so and hope the reveal goes well, which I'm sure it will.

Have an amazing holiday! xx

MY TRIP AND DINING REPORTS - July 2023 Ten (Not So) Little Ones Take the Adults ~~ Onsite/Offsite Dining Report - July 2023 - 4 people - £168 budget per day plus tips ~~ Another Birthday Trip, October 2019 ~~ The Land, Sea and Wedding Trip Report, October 2015 ~~. Sept / Oct 2013 Five Little Ones Take the Adults
IG - Lisas29 and familyanddisney

00 / 01 / 04 / 07 /Xmas 08 / 10 / 13 / 15 / 17 / 19 / 23
Lisa29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Nov 14, 01:46 PM  
Link to this Post
cintabelle
Imagineer

Mobile

HAVE AN AMAZING HOLIDAY!

Can't wait to see the reveal!

You never know we may bump into each other Over the next few weeks! X
2014 - Beauty & the Beast take the Chips & Co on a Mickey Adventure
2015 - Beauty & The Beasts Fairy Tale Farewell
2017 - Coming Soon

cintabelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Nov 14, 03:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparkles1979
Getting Excited

I am literally sat here with a huge smile on my face for you. I even have those excited butterflies going on haha. Oh I really do wish you all the most magical time and I CANT WAIT for all of your photos and updates while you are there. Cannot wait to see your reveal. Little do the kids know what is literally around the corner XXXXXXXX
Walt Disney World - May 2013
Walt Disney World - May 2015
Sparkles1979 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Nov 14, 06:29 PM  
Link to this Post
gtyrel10
VIP Dibber

Have the most amazing time Aimie i can not wait to see the kids faces and i will be sure to see if i can spot Ameilia in her gorgeous Christmas dress at the party.

So pleased your market night was a success and glad you got your camera lens sorted.

Cant wait to hear all about your trip!

Gemma xxx
gtyrel10 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Nov 14, 09:48 PM  
Link to this Post
iheartwdw
Apprentice Imagineer

I'm so excited to see the reveal, I hope it all goes well!

Good luck with all of the last minute bits, but most importantly have an absolutely fantastic time!

Laura Xx
iheartwdw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Nov 14, 08:47 AM  
Link to this Post

Just wanted to say I hope you're all having a fantastic time. Looking forward to reading all about it!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List