Notices

Old 28 Sep 14, 12:51 AM  
Link to this Post
sarahewoods
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 7
Originally Posted by Jersey-Girl View Post
Oh my, having just caught up with all the and and times which have happened in the last 12+ months so glad to see you are back to planning. embarrassed as I haven't been on the dibb very often That I feel is about to change

Glad you started up your business your work is amazing, although it still amazes me how you fit everything in "Wonder-woman" was like this when I first saw your Facebook page - Yes she did it

Gorgeous family photo and my haven't they all grown.

Going to subscribe so I don't miss any future posts

Take care Sarah and the lovely "Woods Family"
Hi Di, lovely to see you on here, as you can see i haven't been around that much either

Aww that is lovely of you to say so, it had to be done, just had to in the end, i had nothing to loose, and i am so glad i did. I have spilt my FB page into two so my photography is one entity and the Designs stuff another, easier for people to see what they are after, rather than it all being jumbled together.

Yes they have grown too much, my babies all getting too old, and Max and Charlotte are just about caught me up scary times as i feel so young still, joys of having children at 21

Keep an eye out as i may have to start a new thread, due to my rubbish thrown at my rubbish health, but hey i keep standing high!

Thank you for coming to read along,

Take care my lovely xx

Originally Posted by tomdan View Post
Hi there Sarah, great to have you back and you have some wonderful plans on the go.Sorry to here that yu have had a crappy year but hopefully you have something happy to think about and plan. It will be strange for you not having the older ones with you(theres still time for them to change their minds you know) Cannot wait for the next udate. Take care Martine.x
]Hi Martine, how are you? I saw a message from you earlier, I'm going to speak to Beth about it, so thank you for that, that was really kind of you to let me know.

Beth changing plans... yes that is sort of in the plans What are children like hey?

Any plans your you and your family to return anytime soon?

Take care xx[/COLOR]

Originally Posted by mossyflossy View Post
My oh my Sarah, you've been through the mill, but I really do know where you're coming from and as you say you just have to keep eyes forward and keep on swimming as hard as that is at times.

lovely photos as ever, & good news about the bigger house and home studio, so lovely to have you back again, one day at a time my lovely xxx
Hiya Ruth your are you my darling? it is lovely to see you

That s life but you just have to plod on and make the best of it. How can one person receive 4 diagnoses in one month? It takes the biscuit!

I love our new home, it as so spacious, i have been sorting the guest bedroom it is looking lovely, and will be ready for my niece to visit with her 5 day old baby for his newborn session, its the little things these days that make me smile

Take care and thank you for reading along.

Sarah xx[/colour]

Originally Posted by princess_chazy View Post
Wow, your children have grown! Sorry to hear about your bad times and hope the future & your well deserved holiday hold lots of happy times xx
Tell me about it, too quickly, they will soon be off to uni and all i m not looking forward to those days. I have already been told off this year for babying Max, slap on the hand i may say. I'm his mummy and that is what mummies do

Hope you are well?

Take care

Sarah xx

Edited at 12:53 AM.
sarahewoods is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Sep 14, 01:11 AM  
Link to this Post
sarahewoods
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 7
Hi guys,

Well some rubbish news, i have got to put my holiday back another year its just not fair it really isn't. As a family we have had to endear so much in two years that most families wouldn't have to in a lifetime

There is far too much happening with my health at the moment and a big operation needed next year to even consider it now. i have had to be sensible and cancel now or leave it to the last minute causing everyone be heartbroken. .

I wish there was somewhere i could hide. Disney is and what keeps me sane, i live to plan events and holidays. I love my job and my family but Disney is special to us, as it is to all of you, so you know how i feel.

So do I leave this PTR be, because it started, got held off, put back, put forward then back again and i think everyone is quite dizzy, well i am anyway.

I know 2016 is a long way off but i think i am going to start afresh and have a nice long PTR, like my 2012 was. It will be in October 2016 that is what i do know. Nothing is going to alter those plans.

So if my current readers would like to go on somewhat 2 year journey, then watch out for my new PTR starting next week.

Thanks for all your lovely comments throughout this one and for reading i really appreciate them all.
sarahewoods is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Sep 14, 03:36 AM  
Link to this Post
PixieFairies
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by sarahewoods View Post
Hi guys,

Well some rubbish news, i have got to put my holiday back another year its just not fair it really isn't. As a family we have had to endear so much in two years that most families wouldn't have to in a lifetime

There is far too much happening with my health at the moment and a big operation needed next year to even consider it now. i have had to be sensible and cancel now or leave it to the last minute causing everyone be heartbroken. .

I wish there was somewhere i could hide. Disney is and what keeps me sane, i live to plan events and holidays. I love my job and my family but Disney is special to us, as it is to all of you, so you know how i feel.

So do I leave this PTR be, because it started, got held off, put back, put forward then back again and i think everyone is quite dizzy, well i am anyway.

I know 2016 is a long way off but i think i am going to start afresh and have a nice long PTR, like my 2012 was. It will be in October 2016 that is what i do know. Nothing is going to alter those plans.

So if my current readers would like to go on somewhat 2 year journey, then watch out for my new PTR starting next week.

Thanks for all your lovely comments throughout this one and for reading i really appreciate them all.
Oh Sarah,
Im so sorry to hear you had to postpone the holiday, but at least its ONLY as postpone. I do hope you & your family are okay, and more importantly your health. Lets hope this operation helps you get on track.

I would be absolutely delighted to read a VERY long PTR over a 2 year period, absolutely. Chin up girl, those Disney dreams will eventually come true.

Lots of hugs & kisses xxx
Melissa xx
PixieFairies is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Sep 14, 06:28 PM  
Link to this Post
tomdan
Imagineer

Hi Sarah, you are going through the mill aren't you but you are doing the right thing by postponing it.As for an extra long PRt count me in, ready and waiting Hope eveything goes ok with your op. We are fine thank you and are just starting our plans for (wait for it) October 2016.Hopefully both my brothers and their families will be going as well, just trying to convince my eldest brother that October will be better than easter, tried bribery by getting him a ticket to watch Leics v Man u lol Take care. Martine.x
tomdan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Sep 14, 06:43 PM  
Link to this Post
lindyT
Apprentice Imagineer

Your PTR/TR ect. can be as long as you wish! They make for brilliant reading and we have all become involved with your delightful family as a result of them.So sorry to hear you have more health worries,but I will take my lead from you and wish you a very speedy resolution and return to feeling better, kind regards Linda
lindyT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Sep 14, 06:51 PM  
Link to this Post
disneylover
Imagineer

Oh sarah, I'm so sorry to hear that your going through the mill and your having to postpone your trip. Your health is more important though and I hope the surgery will give you some relief. Wishing you all well xxx
Old 29 Sep 14, 11:04 AM  
Link to this Post
Jersey-Girl
Excited about Disney

Hi Sarah
Health is more important and that really does have to come first. Just means a little longer to get things just right for a perfect magical holiday =) and we all know how you like to plan Your reports, as already said are brilliant reading and it makes us the reader feel as we are on this journey of yours together. Take care of yourself and look forward to the next instalment xx
Old 29 Sep 14, 10:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa29
VIP Dibber

Lisa29's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 344
Guidebook Reviews: 8
Sarah, I am so sorry to hear you are having to postpone your trip again, that must have been a horrible decision to have to make.

I hope your health becomes more manageable with your operation and hope that the rest of your family are doing well.

Looking forward to your next pre trip report, especially if we get to see more of your amazing photos. xx

MY TRIP AND DINING REPORTS - July 2023 Ten (Not So) Little Ones Take the Adults ~~ Onsite/Offsite Dining Report - July 2023 - 4 people - £168 budget per day plus tips ~~ Another Birthday Trip, October 2019 ~~ The Land, Sea and Wedding Trip Report, October 2015 ~~. Sept / Oct 2013 Five Little Ones Take the Adults
IG - Lisas29 and familyanddisney

00 / 01 / 04 / 07 /Xmas 08 / 10 / 13 / 15 / 17 / 19 / 23
Lisa29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Sep 14, 04:37 PM  
Link to this Post
vitfa
Imagineer

So sorry to hear your having to put your plans back again sarah. I wish you good health on your journey there.
We are also not going back to 2016 so will follow your journey xx
Old 2 Oct 14, 05:30 PM  
Link to this Post
MeganGB
slightly serious Dibber

MeganGB's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Just been catching up on your latest posts, I'm over the moon you're back! Your reports and videos are some of my faves, they're wonderful! I'm so so gutted for you that you've had to put it back another year. I suppose you can use it as something good to look forward to! We're due another trip in 2016 (well, according to our 3 year tradition ) so I'm excited to follow along with your new trip report soon. Xxx
MeganGB is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List