Notices

Old 5 Mar 17, 03:48 PM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by vics18 View Post
Yes, if you see us say hey. We'll be the ones running round after a toddler muttering how florida was better without kids haha.

I know I was thinking the same thing...it's our first time onsite we really should have started at a value and worked our way up!

I've watched so many vlogs while I've been off on mat leave, we're addicted to them now!
Haha, likewise - apart from the toddler!

On site is fabulous anywhere, you won't look back (in my opinion).
HelenJNT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Mar 17, 07:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Davy Crockett
Imagineer

Davy Crockett's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
How brilliant! Love the way it's always on your mind and then suddenly it starts to get brought forward. I've recently done the same thing, utilising the free nights offer for me and my son, ours came in at £3,400 for 14 nights at POR, Virgin flights and park tickets. Great price on the PE upgrade too. Exciting!
Old 5 Mar 17, 08:01 PM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Davy Crockett View Post
How brilliant! Love the way it's always on your mind and then suddenly it starts to get brought forward. I've recently done the same thing, utilising the free nights offer for me and my son, ours came in at £3,400 for 14 nights at POR, Virgin flights and park tickets. Great price on the PE upgrade too. Exciting!
That's a really good deal! I know people wait for the free dining, and we were the same til now but we realised there are actually bigger savings to be made on the 4 nights free deal as long as you aren't fussed about having the full table service meal plan.
HelenJNT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Mar 17, 09:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Yorkie Girl
Imagineer

Yorkie Girl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 19
Sounds like a great trip - I've stayed twice at AKL in November before, but didn't do a trippy for either you'll love AKL, it's such a stunning resort. I could spend a day just in the shop there
Yorkie Girl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Mar 17, 11:20 AM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Yorkie Girl View Post
Sounds like a great trip - I've stayed twice at AKL in November before, but didn't do a trippy for either you'll love AKL, it's such a stunning resort. I could spend a day just in the shop there
Thank you for commenting, I may pick your brains at some point! How was the weather? I'd be sad if it was too chilly to use that wonderful pool. Glad you loved AKL, it certainly seems to be a popular resort on here.
Old 6 Mar 17, 11:48 AM  
Link to this Post
2littleboys
Imagineer

2littleboys's Reviews
Excellent Helen, looking forward to this one, you made me lol on many occasions with your last report!
Old 6 Mar 17, 03:48 PM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by 2littleboys View Post
Excellent Helen, looking forward to this one, you made me lol on many occasions with your last report!
Thank you! I'm looking forward to having a new report to write!
Old 6 Mar 17, 10:06 PM  
Link to this Post
jothp
Apprentice Imagineer

Congratulations on getting such a bargain
jothp is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Mar 17, 10:13 AM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by jothp View Post
Congratulations on getting such a bargain
Thanks! I still can't quite believe it myself.
Old 7 Mar 17, 11:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Mortimer Mouse
Imagineer

Mortimer Mouse's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Loved your last report and will be v.happy to see more usanumberone photos.

Thanks for posting.
Mortimer Mouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List