Notices
Shanghai, Tokyo and Hong Kong Theme Parks Shanghai, Tokyo and Hong Kong Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 3 Mar 18, 12:45 AM  
Link to this Post
happytraveller
Imagineer

Is the Tokyo bay the disne y one? We booked that one in the sale too for 2nights
happytraveller is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Mar 18, 02:41 PM  
Link to this Post
burnoutbabe
Getting Excited

yep, i thought it easier to be near disney for that part (and its far cheaper than central anyway)
burnoutbabe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Mar 18, 03:09 PM  
Link to this Post
happytraveller
Imagineer

Originally Posted by burnoutbabe View Post
yep, i thought it easier to be near disney for that part (and its far cheaper than central anyway)
Same here, we're doing Disneysea over two days. Can I ask, does your confirmation say breakfast included? I'm pretty sure it was B&B I booked and I thought it was,then the other day I just confirmation and I can't see it anywhere If not, never mind, we'll just get some there anyway. The hotel looks lovely on Youtube and at that price, I bit their hand off
happytraveller is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Mar 18, 04:53 PM  
Link to this Post
burnoutbabe
Getting Excited

checking the confirmation via email it says HONORS YE SALE BB

but i have the app and website which does say Member sale Bed and Breakfast. Was around 64,000 for 3 nights apparently, so £147 per night once you add all the taxes on. And we did go for a oceon room as it was a bit bigger

Not sure how we are playing doing the parks. We'd have to buy a 3 day pass to park hop wouldn't we? Having done HK disney a few days before, the Disneyland side may be a bit same old same old. I went back in 2007 or so (work trip), and in fact did Disneysea in morning and then got a 4pm pass to Disneyland so covered both in 1 day. We shall see!
burnoutbabe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Mar 18, 05:49 PM  
Link to this Post
happytraveller
Imagineer

Hi thanks for that. Mine came to ¥54,491 for 2 nights 1-3rd August. It doesn't include breakfast but did have the HH discount. We went for the Celebrio park view but clearly I went for the wrong rate,lol! Unless, my thinking was that DS never seems to get up on time for breakfast so wait and see. What a carry on!

That's interesting that you did the two in one day. I was just going to get the after 4 or 6 tickets and do as much as we can then as hopefully the crowds would have gone down a bit, but like you, I'm playing it by ear. I so can't wait though
Old 3 Mar 18, 09:08 PM  
Link to this Post
burnoutbabe
Getting Excited

I checked
we could get an after 6 ticket for Day 1 (arrive at hotel 5pm) for 4200
and then 2day tickets
but that is only 400 less than a 3 day pass.
So may as well get 3 day - do Disneyland eve 1 then disneysea, then hop day 3. Maybe a day 4 if not too much extra (and just do the morning then).

My last trip, i was there on work so just had 1 day so decided to do disneysea, but must have finished early (single rider) so for £30 or so, may as well go into other park for a quick visit.
Old 3 Mar 18, 09:31 PM  
Link to this Post
happytraveller
Imagineer

Originally Posted by burnoutbabe View Post
I checked
we could get an after 6 ticket for Day 1 (arrive at hotel 5pm) for 4200
and then 2day tickets
but that is only 400 less than a 3 day pass.
So may as well get 3 day - do Disneyland eve 1 then disneysea, then hop day 3. Maybe a day 4 if not too much extra (and just do the morning then).

My last trip, i was there on work so just had 1 day so decided to do disneysea, but must have finished early (single rider) so for £30 or so, may as well go into other park for a quick visit.
Good point