Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 29 Aug 18, 07:56 PM  
Link to this Post
saint rob
Serious Dibber

Manta at Seaworld for me. It was the double inversion loop, your lying on your back going head first, felt like I blacked out for a second or two. Won’t stop me riding it again though
saint rob is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Aug 18, 09:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Harry
Imagineer

Harry's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 3
The only 2 I refuse to ride are Primeval Whirl and the Matterhorn (in DLC)... absolute bone rattlers... not good if your back is a bit iffy... apart from them the bigger the better !

"... he is moving like a TREMENDOUS machine... "
Harry is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Aug 18, 09:27 PM  
Link to this Post
aqualiv
Imagineer

Any simulator rides and Everest is a bit hit or miss
aqualiv is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Aug 18, 09:33 PM  
Link to this Post
silverfox46
Imagineer

In agreement with some other posts. I’m a big lover of all high fast coasters BUT cannot get away with Mission Space.
Thought it was my imagination after the first go and that it was after our lunch. After the 2nd try the following year , I seriously thought I would throw up 🤮. Felt dizzy the rest of the day , so avoid like the plague now
silverfox46 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Aug 18, 09:49 PM  
Link to this Post
shell1970
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by heinapea View Post
Rip Ride Rockit in Univesal. I went on as a single rider and was sat in the fifth car back. Never again. I felt like my head was forced at an awkward angle and and a headache for hours after!

Strangely I'm fine on Mission Space, Forbidden Journey and Soarin' but on The Simpsons and Jimmy Fallon I had to close my eyes to stop me feeling so sick.
Rip ride rockit for me as well. Gave me a headache for a few hours afterwards. Also The Hulk has the same effect on me
shell1970 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Aug 18, 09:50 PM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Kumba at Busch Gardens. Had terrible headaches and neck pain after going on this, but I am ok on other coasters. Also Phoenix at Busch Gardens gave me a really bad headache, I will definitely not go on these again.
Old 29 Aug 18, 09:57 PM  
Link to this Post
jools1302
Apprentice Imagineer

jools1302's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Oh WILD ARCTIC! 🤢🤮
I’ve never felt so ill on a ride ever! NEVER AGAIN
Old 29 Aug 18, 10:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Reddevil99
Excited about Disney

Star tours ,feel terrible after that.
Reddevil99 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Aug 18, 10:42 PM  
Link to this Post
KateD
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by RockTheDots View Post
Harry Potter's Forbidden Journey made me feel awful. Also another vote for The Simpsons ride. I avoid those now, along with many of the 3D screen-based rides at Universal. I was fine with FoP.

Totally agree with this and the jimmy gallon ride 🤢
KateD is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Aug 18, 11:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Me it's Tot I've done every other ride in Florida except from the water parks I hate water parks
The family now won't let me on tower of terror as I committed the u
Timate sin a Disney reportable incident i.e. Para medics ride shut down
Full safety check before it went back up
Why I completely lost it froze in the car and i mean rigid prizing my hands off the bar couldn't speak move
But revenge is sweet DH can't do the teacups he spews for Scotland
Even ride itwithnGds1 in March same result
DS 1 soaring DS2 it's a small world ( even he can't say why ) but he's assick as a pig when we come off ( he takes a huge ziplock bag and we do it first then he has a great day )
Ds3 iits Atalntis at sea world he spews even watching it we do,it first and now the boys have now been promoted to chief bag holder and buggy and rug rat watchers if im riding DS2 is on worry watch for nextbtrip.as GD is like Gpa ,apart from the tea cups every thing else is a breeze
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List