Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 26 May 19, 08:03 AM  
Link to this Post
davdawnbro
Getting Excited

13yr old boy wanting yeezys (rolls eyes)

As title suggests, we don't go until next October but my recent teenager is already saving his money to buy yeezy trainers

Does anyone know if he is likely to find a pair over there. We are non drivers staying on idrive so ideally we would only like to go to the premium outlets, are we likely to find them there?
davdawnbro is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 19, 08:23 AM  
Link to this Post
malt1977
Apprentice Imagineer

Cant say I saw any when I was last there, but to be honest I wasnt looking. Theyre Adidas so your best bet would be looking up for Adidas outlets and maybe contacting some ahead of your trip.
malt1977 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 19, 08:45 AM  
Link to this Post
Twiggy1953
Apprentice Imagineer

Twiggy1953's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

We got back about 2 weeks ago and spent quite a lot of time looking for Yeezys for my 10 year old nephew. Im afraid we drew a complete blank. The outlets never get any, the proper shops i.e Florida mall, all said they occasionally get some but they go in the first few hours. Im afraid you need to tell your son that its very unlikely you will be able to get any.😟
Twiggy1953 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 19, 08:50 AM  
Link to this Post
TheGrahams
Apprentice Imagineer

My kids have a few pair each, as far as I am aware you only get them online usually when they are released.
I think you need to sign up for information when release dates are. Sometime they do have pair left from release dates, but usually not the best sizes.

Billy , Liz , Liam & Gemma
TheGrahams is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 19, 08:56 AM  
Link to this Post
davdawnbro
Getting Excited

Brill thank you, I did think it was unlikely but I'd rather let him down now than spend a day trekking the malls to no avail x
davdawnbro is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 19, 09:17 AM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
They normally sell out online on the day of release and then sell on eBay for triple . Ive never seen them in the shops here let alone over there .
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 19, 04:07 AM  
Link to this Post
scooby99
Imagineer

DH has 3 pairs by entering the raffle/waiting list on authorised retailers websites which got him an access code on release day.

Yeezys sell out at the select number of stores that receive them within hours on release day so the alternative is to be in the queue on the pavement outside the relevant store very very early that day; for this, you need to know when release day is & which stores are getting them!

You are unlikely to see them in regular stores, let alone the outlets!

Edited at 04:19 AM.
scooby99 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 19, 10:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Malfa
Having Dinner with Goofy

My daughter informs me that she wants to go to status Orlando which Ive read is at the pointe as they sell yeezys, might be worth a look if youre near by.
Malfa is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 19, 12:26 AM  
Link to this Post
choccyface
Excited about Disney

Mobile

I bought my sons off eBay and didnt pay over the odds for them (unless you count the fact they are expensive trainers) he too plans on looking in Florida at summer for them
choccyface is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 19, 03:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Softy
Imagineer

Yeah, there aren't many Yeezy's that sell for much above rrp anymore.
Softy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List