Old 3 Oct 10, 03:50 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyBelle
Imagineer

DisneyBelle's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Originally Posted by sarahewoods View Post
Hi Jodie, your plans are coming along very well. The clothes your mum has passed you on are lovely. Keep up the good work. Well done on paying Virgin off!
Looking forward to more xx
Thanks Sarah I'm still hooked to your pre trippie (loving the daily updates by the way!) not long now till you go, i'm excited for you!
DisneyBelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Oct 10, 03:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Jodoodle
Excited about Disney

OMG I am so jealous!

We are nearly half way paid off... I have budgetted so it is done for March... wish it was done now though!

Here's to next september!

Jo x

Sept '11' (POR)Nov '12' (POR)Sept '13' (POR)May '15' (OKW)Sept '15' CBRSept '16' (CSR)June '17' (POR)Sept '18' (SSR)Sept ‘19’ (AKL)
Jodoodle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Oct 10, 03:59 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyBelle
Imagineer

DisneyBelle's Reviews
Originally Posted by Jodoodle View Post
OMG I am so jealous!

We are nearly half way paid off... I have budgetted so it is done for March... wish it was done now though!

Here's to next september!

Jo x
March will be here before you know it and then, only another 6 months until we go woo!
DisneyBelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Oct 10, 05:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Jodoodle
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by DisneyBelle View Post
March will be here before you know it and then, only another 6 months until we go woo!
It really can't come quickly enough for me! I may just have driven everyone around me insane by then My current obsession is the dining plan... we have the quick service one... to upgrade or not to upgrade that is the question! what to do what to do! lol

lol...maybe I will just steal your plan...you are so much more organised than me!

xx

Sept '11' (POR)Nov '12' (POR)Sept '13' (POR)May '15' (OKW)Sept '15' CBRSept '16' (CSR)June '17' (POR)Sept '18' (SSR)Sept ‘19’ (AKL)
Jodoodle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Oct 10, 05:32 PM  
Link to this Post
DebbyDoo
Apprentice Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 15
Guidebook Reviews: 1
WHERE?! Did you get your document holder?! I want one! LOL!

It's gorge!

OMW you are so organised I leace in like a month for my Disneymoon and I havent even got a document holder yet! Or started my pre - trippie!
Off site 1995 (age 9), ASS 1997, OKW 1999 VB, OKW 2000, OKW BW 2001, OKW DCL WL 2002, OKW 2003, DLP 2004 & OKW 2004, OKW, SS Portofino Bay 2005, OKW, SS Hard Rock Hotel AKL June 2006,OKW & BLT 2009, SSR Nov 2010, POR OKW 2012

DebbyDoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Oct 10, 07:06 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyBelle
Imagineer

DisneyBelle's Reviews
Originally Posted by Jodoodle View Post
It really can't come quickly enough for me! I may just have driven everyone around me insane by then My current obsession is the dining plan... we have the quick service one... to upgrade or not to upgrade that is the question! what to do what to do! lol

lol...maybe I will just steal your plan...you are so much more organised than me!

xx
We found the quick service dining plan fine for us as we only wanted a couple of table meals and it's the same for us this time but it is a tough decision if you’re torn! To help I would read lots of food reports / reviews for restaurants you would possibly want to go to if you upgrade etc but don’t do it on an empty stomach because its torture lol! Good luck deciding!

Originally Posted by DebbyDoo View Post
WHERE?! Did you get your document holder?! I want one! LOL!

It's gorge!

OMW you are so organised I leace in like a month for my Disneymoon and I havent even got a document holder yet! Or started my pre - trippie!
Lol I’m just a bit over keen I think!

The document holder was from a cheap little shoe shop where I live but I think Ebay sell quite a few good ones that are similar! Enjoy your holiday!
Old 3 Oct 10, 07:19 PM  
Link to this Post

Great news that you have paid off your balance. You can really concentrate on your wedding now! Keep the pre trippies coming. They are really great.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Oct 10, 07:28 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyBelle
Imagineer

DisneyBelle's Reviews
Originally Posted by ponenet View Post
Great news that you have paid off your balance. You can really concentrate on your wedding now! Keep the pre trippies coming. They are really great.
Thanks! I know, the wedding plans are in full swing now. I dont wanna do too much Disney planning wise or i'll be lost between the wedding and the holiday! (But I'm sure i'd find something to do though! )
Old 18 Oct 10, 07:28 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyBelle
Imagineer

DisneyBelle's Reviews
UPDATE 6

Just a quick Monday morning update to cheer me up & drive away the Monday morning blues!

Hope everyone is well and that your countdowns are going quickly!

So I dont think im going to need many new clothes by the time the holiday finally gets here!...

I love this one! I'm going to wear it when we go to Beaches and Cream!...

The to do list is looking a bit better! Paid off the balance now and we opened a new account with the Halifax and got free travel insurance for a year so I can now tick that one off!

To do list
Pay off balance with Virgin Holidays – DONE!
Buy Universal ticket with Halloween Horror Night admission (nearer the time)
Book Epcot Segway Tour
Buy tickets for Cirque du Soleil
Book National Express coach to Gatwick
Book the Hilton Gatwick for 1 night
Book 2 nights at Universal’s Royal Pacific
Travel Insurance - DONE
New passports
ESTA’s
Book ADR’s
Make the rest of the mouse keeping envelopes - DONE

This week i'm going to book the Hilton for the night before the flight. We stayed at the Sofitel last year and thought it was really nice but just for somewhere to sleep for the night was a bit expensive. Also the Hilton is at the South Terminal so hopefully will be a lot easier!

Well that's it, see you all soon!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC02163.jpg
Views:	488
Size:	109.5 KB
ID:	27017   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC02165.jpg
Views:	485
Size:	110.5 KB
ID:	27018  
Old 5 Nov 10, 07:52 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyBelle
Imagineer

DisneyBelle's Reviews
UPDATE 7

Woo hoo flight seats booked! Exciting!

Managed to book seats in the blocks of 2 at the back (61a &61c) - lets hope they don't move us!

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Virgin-Atlantic-Plane.jpg
Views:	416
Size:	60.0 KB
ID:	27414