Notices

Old 22 Jan 11, 11:03 PM  
Link to this Post
sarahewoods
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 7
Wow Tracey, just re read your planning days. I love your selection of resturants. You have out so much thought into every bit, and can't wait for you to go, so i can find out all about it.
The night you stay at Universal, you don't check out of OKW do you?
The thought you have put into it all is just so fantastic, Well done to both of you. You are going to have one amazing holiday, Can i come with you?
Hope you have a lovely week
xx
sarahewoods is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 11, 11:15 PM  
Link to this Post
OutbackAddict
Imagineer

Originally Posted by OutbackAddict View Post
As much as I enjoy every minute of my disney holiday, I am particularly looking forward to a few new things this year

First time on site OKW
Busch Gardens
Free DDP especially looking forward to Narcoossees
Afternoon Tea at the Grand Floridian
WWOHP
MNSSHP
Eating & Drinking my way round the world showcase during the food & Wine festival
Visiting Fort wilderness to see the Halloween decs
Visiting Seaworld on Halloween
DDs being old enough & Tall enough to come on quite a few rides with me
Having heard so much about them trying a dole whip for the first time

& a few more I just cant think of at the moment

Unfortunately really wanted to do Disneys Family Magic Tour at MK but just dont think we will have the time

Also although not a new thing cant wait to get back to the Outback
Just cant find steaks that good in the UK & if they have taken the Blue Cheese Wedge Salad off I may have to have a strop
Forgot to mention the pirates & pals fireworks cruise. Dont know why but I am looking forwad to that, our visit to fort wilderness, narcoossees & taking the girls on Popeye & Blutos bile rat barges for the first time more than anything else at the moment.

Paul
OutbackAddict is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 11, 11:25 PM  
Link to this Post
OutbackAddict
Imagineer

Thank you for reminding me I will probably have to go in to work the evening of the day we get back. Should not be a problem if I sleep as much on the plane coming home as I did last time. I suppose not as bad as the time we went to new york & I was very very tired & you informed me I was snoring & dribbling before the plane got off the runway

Paul
OutbackAddict is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 11, 11:32 PM  
Link to this Post
chaffey
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
Originally Posted by sarahewoods View Post
Wow Tracey, just re read your planning days. I love your selection of resturants. You have out so much thought into every bit, and can't wait for you to go, so i can find out all about it.
The night you stay at Universal, you don't check out of OKW do you?
The thought you have put into it all is just so fantastic, Well done to both of you. You are going to have one amazing holiday, Can i come with you?
Hope you have a lovely week
xx
Aww Thanks Sarah you're so kind and I would love nothing more than for you all too join us. Still hoping for that lottery win No we don't check out of OKW just decamp for the one night. The girls think it's a holiday within a holiday.
Hoping that it will be amazing and hope that everyone enjoys reading about our adventures when we get back
chaffey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 11, 11:37 PM  
Link to this Post
chaffey
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by OutbackAddict View Post
Thank you for reminding me I will probably have to go in to work the evening of the day we get back. Should not be a problem if I sleep as much on the plane coming home as I did last time. I suppose not as bad as the time we went to new york & I was very very tired & you informed me I was snoring & dribbling before the plane got off the runway
You can sleep on the plane as much as you like, just don't wake me or the girls up when you get in from work on sat night and also when you leave for work on Sunday morning.I don't intend getting up until at least lunch time on sunday
chaffey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jan 11, 11:10 AM  
Link to this Post
Jessika
Apprentice Imagineer

Oh wow, I completely loved your last report & this one looks like it's going to be amazing. Cannot wait to read about your adventures. Have never heard of the pirates & pals cruise, gonna go look it up!
Jessika is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jan 11, 11:20 AM  
Link to this Post
chaffey
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Jessika View Post
Oh wow, I completely loved your last report & this one looks like it's going to be amazing. Cannot wait to read about your adventures. Have never heard of the pirates & pals cruise, gonna go look it up!
Hi and welcome to the new trippee and thanks for your kind comments about the last report. We got the idea of the Pirates and Pals crusie from one of Barry and Caron's reports think it was their lastest one so might be worth a look at their report.
Old 23 Jan 11, 01:59 PM  
Link to this Post
mandy_mccormac
Imagineer

Loving your pre-trippie unfortunately i missed your last one so perhaps when i get time i will go back and have a look.
Going to subscribe to this one so i dont miss anything

Mandy x
Old 23 Jan 11, 06:07 PM  
Link to this Post
chaffey
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by mandy_mccormac View Post
Loving your pre-trippie unfortunately i missed your last one so perhaps when i get time i will go back and have a look.
Going to subscribe to this one so i dont miss anything

Mandy x
Hi Mandy,
Welcome aboard to our 2011 adventures and thanks for you kind comments. Be warned some of the reports from last time are quite long but if you do get time to read hope you enjoy them

Tracey
Old 28 Jan 11, 09:51 PM  
Link to this Post
sarahewoods
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 7
Hey Mrs, just checking in for updates
Hope you are all well xx
sarahewoods is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List