Notices

Closed Thread

Old 26 Feb 11, 08:26 PM  
Link to this Post
oh_darling
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by sarahewoods View Post
Wow, i have to agree Homewood suites looks fantastic, and for such a bargain too. You must be thrilled. Btw, I love your spreadsheet.
Looking forward to more, have a great weekend xx
Yay, glad you like the spreadsheet! Bit obsessive but I don't think thats a bad thing as I'm sure you'll agree I guess it could also help anyone who's going in October and thinking of staying 9 nights, I've worked out all the prices for them!

Hope you have a great weekend too xxxxxxx
oh_darling is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 11, 09:44 PM  
Link to this Post
dozy
Imagineer

dozy's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 3
hotel looks fab oh_baby - and i would too be drawn in with free beer - cannot deny it

do floridays do free beer? or comfort inn?

dozy does de west... vegas baby
http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=886432
dozy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 11, 09:44 PM  
Link to this Post
dozy
Imagineer

dozy's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 3
will you do a spreadsheet for tickets too?

dozy does de west... vegas baby
http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=886432
dozy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 11, 12:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Bobsledwheels
Imagineer

Bobsledwheels's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 16
Another good update.

Homewood looks fab - the pool looks ace as well. Its always nice to get breakfast included - eat loads and it will be cheaper on food in the parks (theoretically! though i just seemed to eat more last time... i blame the heat!)

xx

USA: Jan 07 10n off-site // Jan 12 5n NYC, 11n I-Drive //
Oct 14 3 wks - Honeymoon! YC // Oct 16 Orlando 14n OKW // May 17 2n Cali adv & DL // Dec 18 10n AKL

PARIS: Sept 12 3n at SL // Nov 13 4n SL // Nov 15 4n SL (cut short) // Nov 16 4n NPB
TOKYO // HONG KONG: April 16 4 Days TKDL & TKDS // May 16 1 Day HKDL
CRUISES: Oct 14 4n Bahamian // June 15 7n Norwegian inaugural // Sept 15 11n WBTA // May 17 5n West coast // May 17 7n Alaskan // Dec 18 4n Bahamian
Bobsledwheels is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 11, 02:52 PM  
Link to this Post

Hi Libby -Going by your pre trip report I've a feeling that your trip reports are going to be a fantastic read

I loved reading about your childhood memories ,our DD Libby,8 (btw she thinks you have a cool name ) will be on her 4th Florida holiday come October this year and I really hope that she also continues to love holidaying in Florida as she grows older. Less of a worry for me abd her Mother if she's in Florida than some 18-30 holiday

Mark.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 11, 06:56 PM  
Link to this Post
oh_darling
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by dozy View Post
will you do a spreadsheet for tickets too?
Hehe, sadly not as I pretty much know all the prices for tickets so no need to! Free beer and wine is the way forward, hopefully your hotel will do this too!
oh_darling is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 11, 07:01 PM  
Link to this Post
oh_darling
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Bobsledwheels View Post
Another good update.

Homewood looks fab - the pool looks ace as well. Its always nice to get breakfast included - eat loads and it will be cheaper on food in the parks (theoretically! though i just seemed to eat more last time... i blame the heat!)

xx
Thank you Yep pool does look fab doesn't it? We've read that it is in the shade a lot of the day but to be honest that would not be a bad thing as we don't cope too well in the heat so be lovely to have a bit of shade!

LOL i totally agree with you - I must have gone to the same school of theory I'm pretty sure we'll still eat loads even though we have free breakfast, the excitement of American food will get to me and I'll want to try everything I can! :pop:

Originally Posted by markhodgson View Post
Hi Libby -Going by your pre trip report I've a feeling that your trip reports are going to be a fantastic read

I loved reading about your childhood memories ,our DD Libby,8 (btw she thinks you have a cool name ) will be on her 4th Florida holiday come October this year and I really hope that she also continues to love holidaying in Florida as she grows older. Less of a worry for me abd her Mother if she's in Florida than some 18-30 holiday

Mark.
Aww thank you Mark I am already looking forward to writing our trippie! Awww Libby is the best name ever, is she a Liberty or an Elizabeth or just a Libby? I'm just a Libby I'm sure she will love Florida as she grows up, an 18-30 is my absolute worst nightmare so my parents have obviously done something right!

Thanks for reading
Old 27 Feb 11, 09:59 PM  
Link to this Post
jo_jo_1uk
Proud to wear my Ears

Fab pre-trippie I go on the 1st Oct and I'm waiting for the 200 day mark to start mine, although there has been times when I have almost relented he he.
It will also just be me and the OH he has been numerous times but it will be my first. I'm mega excited wheras he is a bit meh at the mo, I'm also the driving force behind all our planning, I book it and he just agrees and thats the way I like it
Can't wait to hear more from you, your excitment really comes through!
Oh and I too love your hair
Old 27 Feb 11, 10:28 PM  
Link to this Post
TORIMS
VIP Dibber

Hi Libby
Didn't know about the South Dibb Meet in July - where is it?
Vicki x

Apr 1998 Rodeway Inn International drive
Oct 2000 Quality Inn Anahiem, Navy lodge Coranado & The Rio Las Vegas
Apr 2005 Formosa Gardens & Toronto
Dec 2007 Newport Bay DLP
Feb 2012 Port Orleans Riverside

Aug 2014 2 weeks SSR (1 night HRH)
TORIMS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 11, 10:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Derryfam
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 13
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Hi Libby

Love love loving your pre trip report! It's really good and I can see youliketo put pic's in like me! I haven't quite got the hang of it yet!

Me and hubby Ian are wanting to do a night or 2 on the tiles and I've seen good reviews about bahama breeze so were going go for a few 'margarita's! He he I said that in a very dodgy Spanish accent and Ian just looked at my like I'm mad! LOL

My daughter was looking over my shoulder and she said "look mummy it's Ariel! I'm sure you get that loads!

Well I'll be riding along with your journey with lots of excitement!

Take care
Derryfam is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread