Link to this Post
babybelle
Apprentice Imagineer

babybelle's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 4
Can I join your 500's club please?

Look forward to reading about your preparations
1993 - Comfort Suites, Kissimmee;1994 - Howard Johnson Foutain Park, Kissimmee;1998 - Four Points Sheraton, Kissimmee;2003 - Vistana Villages & Wedding - Cypress Grove; 2006 - Springhill Suites; 2007 - private villa; 2009 - 3 weeks for Christmas in Orlando; 2014 - Beach Club Villas
babybelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 13, 05:27 PM  
Link to this Post
sarahewoods
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 7
Originally Posted by disneymadhouse View Post
Looking forward to reading all your plans Sarah. We are going next year again too - it was going to be 2015 but funny how the laptop came out and just happened to land on a certain few pages So we are booked off site, and got a great deal with VH. But I will see if there are any good deals to be had upgrading to onsite with FD as we really did love OKW!
Hi there, welcome aboard for my PTR

It is great when our laptops do that isn't it Happy for you that you are going back sooner than you first planned. Hope come the 25th we got a good deal with dining etc, but i will have to be patient until then. Hope you manage to get a good deal to be able to upgrade.

Thank you for reading xx

Originally Posted by confused View Post
Hello I'm going to subscribe to this as I read your last trip report and enjoyed it. Also we're going round about the same time so I can see how you're getting on with your planning (and nick a few ideas I'm sure ) Look forward to reading more
Aww thank you and welcome aboard, hope you enjoy following our plans.

It is nice to watch one another countdowns and see how our holidays are similar or differ from each other. Are you doing a PTR?

Thanks for taking the time to read along. xx

Originally Posted by Pumba75 View Post
Wow. You are going back. So happy for you, especially with everything you have/are going through. Life is definitely for living hey?!?!

Your photographs are amazing. Do you mind asking what camera you use?

Happy planning and wishing you and your family all the best.
Welcome to my PTR

Thank you, I needed something to focus on, and what better than DisneyWorld? You are so right, life is for living

Thank you for that, I own a Canon 60d, which i adore had it about 18 months now. Would love to upgrade at some point, but that can wait for now.

Thanks again for your kind comments, and for reading along xx
sarahewoods is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 13, 05:49 PM  
Link to this Post
welsh wizard
Very Serious Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 7
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Hi Sarah I'm a long time lurker of your fabulous trippies but I seldom make a comment as I'm quite shy and can never think of anything witty or funny to say. They make fantastic reading though and me and my DD have spent many a happy evening catching up on your VR (you looked beautiful BTW). I do however remember a few days before our last trip I had a melt down about staying at the Poly and using my CC or debit card and you were brilliant even ringing your bank to find out the answer for me! I am very concerned to read about your health problems and hope things improve soon wishing you well and sending a hug
Jackie
Old 11 Apr 13, 06:01 PM  
Link to this Post
caj
VIP Dibber

caj's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
My goodness, you guys don't know how to live a quiet life do you! So many ups and downs Glad to hear that you are working on your photos and that you are planning, both very positive things ... hopefully you will get on the right meds to slow the MS down.

We will all look out for updates, as you will have to vent it all somewhere if not with your children. I bet you don't last 500 days without telling.

Caj

Edit: the photo of Beth in the snow with red, is amazing! I love her hair diff colours.

Edited at 08:44 PM.
caj is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 13, 06:09 PM  
Link to this Post
redspottyowl
Imagineer

redspottyowl's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
wow Sarah, although, I can't say I am surprised you couldn't wait until 2015! looking forward to reading your plans x

These things are fun..and fun is good NYC/Orlando May/June 15 Pretrippy
Adults are only kids grown up pretrippy Oct/Nov 2013
A Bargain Hunters Pre-trip report Nov 2011
NOV 2011 - Villa offsite 'bargain hunters'
OCT/NOV 2013 - OLD KEY WEST Disney trip - DDP
OCT/NOV 2018 - Disney pixie dust Yacht Club stay
AUG 2022 - Cabana Bay -teen choice
redspottyowl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 13, 07:00 PM  
Link to this Post
lottiesmum0
VIP Dibber

You really are the queen of the pre- trip report! Sorry to hear about your health problems - hope that the symptoms keep at bay
Old 11 Apr 13, 07:23 PM  
Link to this Post
vitfa
Imagineer

woohoo - im here im here - im soooooooooo excited to see another woods pretripy and countdown

Lx
Old 11 Apr 13, 07:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Wills
Imagineer

Wow Sarah it's fab to come across a new pre trippie of your's. Love following them all even if I don't comment after every update.
So sorry to hear of your MS diagnosis hope you keep as well as you can and get the right meds to help you.
Look forward to your next update along with all your fantastic photos xx
Old 11 Apr 13, 09:29 PM  
Link to this Post
littlejem1
Dibbing with Tink

Oh yes I am so glad you have decided to go back again, but you haven't worked it out right. LOL you need to go when i go so i have someone to take my pictures for me. We fly out on the 11th September ready for my 50th on the 14th September. Hopefully I can get some ideas from your PTR and can put them into mine.. Looking forward to more updates and welcome to the 500 Club.

January 2006 & 2009 Paradise Cove
September 2014 - Bella Vida
January 2016 - Compass Bay 2nd Honeymoon
February 2019 - Eagle point South.
Disney, Finally here we come and the Grandkid's still don't know Sshhhh- September 2014
Time to say Good-bye... January 2016
littlejem1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 13, 09:32 PM  
Link to this Post
mlbolger
Very Serious Dibber

We always go at the same time as you. 2010, 2012 and 2014. And it always is in the same month as you! lol Great minds think alike. Looking forward to your planning . lol x Sarah

Oct04 Villa Hampton Lakes, Nov05 QII Int Drive
Feb 08, Nov 09, Nov 10 Villa Emerald Isles
Oct 12 Disney Beach Club
Nov 13 Carribean Beach
Nov 15 Wilderness Lodge
mlbolger is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List