Notices

Old 27 Apr 14, 10:31 PM  
Link to this Post
christybell
Imagineer

Just stumbled on this (as been in WDW..) brilliant, go and have a ball, We did 5 nights last Nov for my 40th without the kids and did the Osborne lights and Xmas decs and it was fantastic..

Enjoy...however... is it really bad your post has made me want to go back to Turkey lol x

July 2009 ASM/TI/Hmew'd Suites
August 2010 OKW/Dibb villa
July2011 OKW/RPR/Cocoa Beach/Dibb Villa
July 2012 RPR/Carnival Destiny/Dibb Villa
July 2013 OKW/Anna Maria Island/Dibb Villa
Nov 2013 Sunset Lakes- my 40th Birthday
April 2014 Cruise and Villa
April 2015 Clearwater/RPR/Dibb Villa
Dec 2015 Dibb Villa to see the Xmas lights
July 2016 RPR/Cruise/Dibb villa
christybell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 14, 10:37 PM  
Link to this Post

Your plans sound amazing. A few years ago i changed teacahing jobs and did a year of supply. This allowed us the chance of going to Orlando in term time and getting cheap. Our DD's who were 6 and 7 and the time decided that they would prefer to go to Haven with their grandparents for a week so we took the opportunity to go to Orlando for 10 nights. The girls were please we were going without them! (strange children, they have since changed their minds lol) We had an amazing time, shopped till we dropped, parked until we got blisters. It was amazing. You will have a fantastic time. Can't wait to read all your updates in the lead up to your holiday.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 14, 06:20 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by christybell View Post
Just stumbled on this (as been in WDW..) brilliant, go and have a ball, We did 5 nights last Nov for my 40th without the kids and did the Osborne lights and Xmas decs and it was fantastic..

Enjoy...however... is it really bad your post has made me want to go back to Turkey lol x
Ooooh, hope you had a great time ? I am really looking forward to seeing the decs.
I must admit, I looked at our Turkey pics while I was writing the first part and I had forgotten what a good holiday we had !

Originally Posted by oxleydoesdisney View Post
Your plans sound amazing. A few years ago i changed teacahing jobs and did a year of supply. This allowed us the chance of going to Orlando in term time and getting cheap. Our DD's who were 6 and 7 and the time decided that they would prefer to go to Haven with their grandparents for a week so we took the opportunity to go to Orlando for 10 nights. The girls were please we were going without them! (strange children, they have since changed their minds lol) We had an amazing time, shopped till we dropped, parked until we got blisters. It was amazing. You will have a fantastic time. Can't wait to read all your updates in the lead up to your holiday.
Ah, thank you, you will be off before you know it. It must have been nice to have sneaked in that trip I am sure the more we emphasise the shopping, the less bothered the boys will be
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 14, 09:36 PM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Excellent start!

A holiday to Florida to get some new clothes, i like your style!

You got some serious bargains with the flight/hotel .

Please do a reveal video when you tell the boys there is a holiday to Florida but they aren't coming!
abiknox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 14, 09:37 PM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Oh and please get married . If only for the trippy! (And of course the more important reasons)!
abiknox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 14, 09:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Ooooh I love this! SO exciting I do hope you get hitched!

Hope the boys aren't too distraught

Well done on the weight loss too!
xx
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 14, 11:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Twentyyears
VIP Dibber

What a bargain Amanda! We love BA too, have flown both, I am sure you will like.
P Inn for us in June too, and we only live 40 minutes away but that M25, we won't risk it am!
Rather be on hols a day early I say.

What do you think the boys will say... ?
Twentyyears is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 14, 11:31 PM  
Link to this Post

Very pleased to see another pre trippie of yours, I love reading your reports. Can't wait to hear the boys response to your child free trip. I expect you'll be given a shopping list a mile long of things for you to bring back. We're over there the same time as you so if I see you I'll give you a wave (although you have no idea what I look like so that may not work).
Sorry to hear the dreadful news about your friends, you're right, you never know what's around the corner. I was diagnosed with breast cancer last year which has been successfully treated but who knows what the future will bring. As a mum of two very young children it was a complete bolt out of the blue and something I didn't think would happen to me. Seize the day and enjoy life, that's how I look at things now.

Well done on your weight loss too.
Old 1 May 14, 09:01 AM  
Link to this Post

Hi Amanda!

Well, I'm not one to make a point but ...

Originally Posted by WileyCoyote View Post
Its definitely not on the cards for us for a few years so I am weaning myself off these amazing trippies, they are making me too envious and sad !
That aside, I completely understand the impetus for the trip - life is far, far too short and we need to grab it by the short and curlies and make the most of it. Genuinely great news that you and Andy are heading back, and we get spoilt by having another of your brilliant trip reports to look forward to.

I'm sure the boys will be really happy for you when you break the news. Looking forward to hearing about your plans as they evolve.

Terry
Old 1 May 14, 10:39 AM  
Link to this Post
kblackman
Apprentice Imagineer

Wow we are staying at the same time hun!

Please get married out there we can plan together! you are welcome to come along to our big day if you are around xx

December 2020- Our First trip to Disneyland Paris
November 2018- Archies First Trip to Disneyworld
November 2014- Our Magical Wedding and Disneymoon

Edited at 10:42 AM.
kblackman is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List