Notices

Old 11 Feb 15, 03:44 PM  
Link to this Post
gartland87
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by mrsdjh View Post
Hi, yes they do but until two weeks ago the 9 year old had been saying she wasn't coming as she doesn't like long journeys - I must have the only uninterested child! Then the night before fastpass day, she said she would come and can she meet Anna and Elsa

A quick latenight rejig of my fastpass choices was my punishment for initially being smug that I didn't need to worry about any princess fastpasses! Luckily I got one so all is well and she is now enthusiastic - although she doesn't actually know the exact flight length

Looking forward to nosing at your notebook especially if its personalised Ive just bought a nice Mickey Mouse one from the Disney Store on line. I don't want to write in it yet though!

Diane
Oh no! That's also one of my fears when putting so much money, time and effort in to an holiday like Disney. My mums friend took her Daughter who was 8 and she refused to go back into the parks after Day 1, she hated the whole holiday, can you imagine

We're also hoping to get a Fastpass for Elsa & Anna, we went in May last year which was then 4/5hr queues we're going on so hopefully it will have calmed down a bit

My daughter was only 2 last year and the journey was really bad, I don't think she stayed still for more than 5 minutes, she will be almost 4 this time and I'm hoping she enjoys it a little more

I even bought a special metallic pen for my 'Main Notebook' hehe
gartland87 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Feb 15, 03:47 PM  
Link to this Post
gartland87
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by donna252 View Post
I'm loving your pre trippie and you organisation!cant wait to read more xx
Thank You for reading, happy to hear your enjoying it so far
gartland87 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Feb 15, 03:50 PM  
Link to this Post
gartland87
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by iheartwdw View Post
We have a very similar trip planned - SSR, HRH and 3 nights on DCL - great minds think alike!

I'll be following along to get ideas for our trip!

Laura Xx
Hi! Thank you for reading. We do don't we, although there is an update coming soon in relation to the HRH booking

Wow! 25 days, I'm jealous
Old 11 Feb 15, 04:56 PM  
Link to this Post
gartland87
Very Serious Dibber

Is it just me who is spending any spare time like this...

Disney planning & coffee... is there anything better?
Old 11 Feb 15, 05:00 PM  
Link to this Post
gartland87
Very Serious Dibber

Look what I received yesterday, the kids think It's brilliant

Old 11 Feb 15, 07:00 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsdjh
Imagineer

Originally Posted by gartland87 View Post
Oh no! That's also one of my fears when putting so much money, time and effort in to an holiday like Disney. My mums friend took her Daughter who was 8 and she refused to go back into the parks after Day 1, she hated the whole holiday, can you imagine

My daughter was only 2 last year and the journey was really bad, I don't think she stayed still for more than 5 minutes, she will be almost 4 this time and I'm hoping she enjoys it a little more

I even bought a special metallic pen for my 'Main Notebook' hehe

She seems interested now so all's well - I only hope she doesn't google the flight time

I bought a pack of Disney gel pens for the girls to use on the flight but Ive commandeered them for my book.
mrsdjh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Feb 15, 07:01 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsdjh
Imagineer

Originally Posted by gartland87 View Post
Is it just me who is spending any spare time like this...

Disney planning & coffee... is there anything better?

Same here! Love a Costa whilst reading my guide book Very nice notebook by the way!

Diane
mrsdjh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Feb 15, 11:28 PM  
Link to this Post
gartland87
Very Serious Dibber

Pre Trippe name change

Sorry for the confusion but I have decided on a change of name for my pre trippie

"Just the 4 of us " was a little too boring, I believe that this holiday deserves more than that!

And so it is now...

"The Hopes, Dreams & Wishes Pre Trippie"

For us the Disney holiday is not something that is easy to achieve, literally any spare money is paying for this holiday. Because we don't know if it will ever happen again we have added a lot of special things, specifically the Disney cruise. I believe the holiday I have planned for our little family of 4 will give us an abundance of hopes, dreams & wishes
Old 12 Feb 15, 12:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Huskies
Very Serious Dibber

Huskies's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4
Love the new name and also the note book. Im still miles behind you on the planning side but my house has been hit by the sick bug so sitting on the sofa with the boys and dibbing is all I'm doing at the moment.

Edited at 02:09 PM.
Huskies is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Feb 15, 02:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa29
VIP Dibber

Lisa29's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 344
Guidebook Reviews: 8
Sorry, very late to the party!

Love the night time shot of the SSR pool, it looks so different.

I love the look of your stateroom. That was one I really wanted but my DH was adamant we have a verandah. How exciting getting to see the Christmas decs too.

So exciting getting to stay at GF - it is such a beautiful resort.

Love all the balloons at Ella's birthday. My girls would love that!

Great price on the flights and yay for getting the bubble. I am so excited for this myself!

It is always good getting things ticked off the list so having HRH and the airport hotel and parking is great.

I have our plan done too, at least where we are going and eating each day!

Good idea having DC so early in the holiday. That should really help with having the late night and travel days beforehand.

I love the food at Raglan Road, I hope you like it too.

Starbucks! I don't have that in any of my plans yet!

Yes, we get together regularly to talk about the holiday! Notepads and iPads always come out too.

Like the new name and love the sound of the other days you have planned.

Looking forward to more updates xx

MY TRIP AND DINING REPORTS - July 2023 Ten (Not So) Little Ones Take the Adults ~~ Onsite/Offsite Dining Report - July 2023 - 4 people - £168 budget per day plus tips ~~ Another Birthday Trip, October 2019 ~~ The Land, Sea and Wedding Trip Report, October 2015 ~~. Sept / Oct 2013 Five Little Ones Take the Adults
IG - Lisas29 and familyanddisney

00 / 01 / 04 / 07 /Xmas 08 / 10 / 13 / 15 / 17 / 19 / 23
Lisa29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List