Notices

Old 18 Jan 15, 08:45 PM  
Link to this Post
iheartwdw
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by MissVincent View Post
great pretrippie
Thank you! I was really anxious about writing it, so it's good to know that people are enjoying it.

Look at your teeny tiny countdown, I bet you're ready to burst?!

Laura Xx
iheartwdw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 15, 08:46 PM  
Link to this Post
iheartwdw
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by hawki View Post
This sounds like a fab holiday! Where did you get the Toy Story T shirt from, I love it!
Julie
Thanks!

I got the tee from Primark for Nathan, but I'm pretty sure I still saw them in there this week. They also have some cool Jungle Book ones in there too!

Laura Xx
iheartwdw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 15, 08:50 PM  
Link to this Post
iheartwdw
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by juliab View Post
You've got some nice choices there, quite a few of our favourites We went to Citricos on our wedding night and it was amazing, highly recommend it. We also ate at California Grill, we had an early dinner there and the food was fantastic too. We came back later to watch the fireworks x
Ooh, good to hear about Citricos, it doesn't seem to be spoken about as much as some of the other signatures.

If you can nip back to Cali Grill after your ADR to watch the fireworks that will take a little pressure off when trying to get the perfect time!

Thanks for all of the info,

Laura Xx
Old 18 Jan 15, 10:36 PM  
Link to this Post

WOW!
Laura this sounds amazing! Absolute dream holiday, how very exciting!

I have only read the initial post but wanted to comment before going back and reading through it all

We have stayed at HRH, you will not be disappointed, it is fabulous! And the early entry makes SUCH a difference, I wish we staying again this year!

I laughed out loud at the picture of you that Nathan took, I am with him on that one, my best friend is small and I am 6 foot, so I know the top of her head very well!

Ok, I am going back to read the rest Great start! Looking forward to it!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 15, 10:46 PM  
Link to this Post
iheartwdw
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by lucky knickers View Post
WOW!
Laura this sounds amazing! Absolute dream holiday, how very exciting!

I have only read the initial post but wanted to comment before going back and reading through it all

We have stayed at HRH, you will not be disappointed, it is fabulous! And the early entry makes SUCH a difference, I wish we staying again this year!

I laughed out loud at the picture of you that Nathan took, I am with him on that one, my best friend is small and I am 6 foot, so I know the top of her head very well!

Ok, I am going back to read the rest Great start! Looking forward to it!
Thank you, it really is our dream holiday and I still don't think that everything that we have planned has sunk in

I hope that FOTL passes work well in peak season, you have plenty of time yet to try and sneak a stay at HRH into your plans

I really am teeny compared to all of you tall folk, maybe I should take a picture of Nathan from my perspective to balance it out?!

I'm glad you're enjoying my triippie, it really is a daunting prospect posting it for the first time and seeing what everyone else thinks!

Laura Xx
Old 18 Jan 15, 11:14 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by iheartwdw View Post
Thank you, it really is our dream holiday and I still don't think that everything that we have planned has sunk in

I hope that FOTL passes work well in peak season, you have plenty of time yet to try and sneak a stay at HRH into your plans

I really am teeny compared to all of you tall folk, maybe I should take a picture of Nathan from my perspective to balance it out?!

I'm glad you're enjoying my triippie, it really is a daunting prospect posting it for the first time and seeing what everyone else thinks!

Laura Xx
I have thought about sneaking it in but I don't know if it is great for the bairn, I will have to look into the other Universal hotels and see if they are more toddler friendly.
You are soo organised! You can tell you are a teacher I love your Christmas haul and am also a big fan of the t-shirt, i might pop to primark and check them out.

We had a massive ice cream in Beaches and Cream, we thought about attempting the kitchen sink but while we were there 4 kids got it and they turned the lights off and made a fanfare etc, so my shy DH instantly changed his mind haha!

I am looking forward to more updates and will keep my fingers crossed you get your ADR's
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 15, 03:36 PM  
Link to this Post
lovedisney89
Imagineer

Great choice of restaurants, they all look amazing!
Hope you get all the ones you want

Las Vegas & California - 2014
Orlando - 2000/2001/2002/2003/2004/2005/2006/2007/2010/2013/2014/2017
lovedisney89 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 15, 07:36 PM  
Link to this Post
iheartwdw
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by lucky knickers View Post
I have thought about sneaking it in but I don't know if it is great for the bairn, I will have to look into the other Universal hotels and see if they are more toddler friendly.
You are soo organised! You can tell you are a teacher I love your Christmas haul and am also a big fan of the t-shirt, i might pop to primark and check them out.

We had a massive ice cream in Beaches and Cream, we thought about attempting the kitchen sink but while we were there 4 kids got it and they turned the lights off and made a fanfare etc, so my shy DH instantly changed his mind haha!

I am looking forward to more updates and will keep my fingers crossed you get your ADR's
Primark have lots of fab Disney bits in there at the moment, I'm really having to restrain myself from buying too much - although a pair of Mickey flip flops and a Bambi pair might have accidentally made their way home with Me

I didn't realise they made such a fanfare with the kitchen sink, I hope someone orders one whilst we're there.

I'll have my fingers and toes crossed on our ADR day. Now I've researched them, I really want to eat at them

Thanks for ploughing through all of my updates and rambling

Laura Xx
Old 20 Jan 15, 07:38 PM  
Link to this Post
iheartwdw
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by lovedisney89 View Post
Great choice of restaurants, they all look amazing!
Hope you get all the ones you want
Thanks Sarah I've only got 10 more days left before ADR day.

Do you have any Disney plans at the moment?

Laura Xx
Old 20 Jan 15, 10:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Derryfam
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 13
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Hi Laura

Fab start to your pre trip report! Sounds like your full on mission planning

We stayed at SSR last year and loved it! Its such a lovely resort. We stayed in The Springs and found it fab for pool, bar, transport and walk to DTD! You've chose wisely!

Love your restaurant choices. Love Tuskers, although not sure this is on our list this year, Teppan Edo a must and Cali grill

Looking forward to updates and i'll have my fingers crossed for ADR day xx
Derryfam is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List