Notices

Old 7 Jan 15, 08:49 AM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Rossalino View Post
Looking forward to reading your updates - I enjoyed your last trippie and it was because of that we booked the jet skiing at Disney

We've been in that hotel to look around (and use the the toilet!) and it's such a lovely setting - mind you, it was so hot when we were there in August but I'm sure it'll be perfect in October.
Aww cool! I hope you enjoy the jet skiing

Thanks! Hoping October wont be so brutal!
x

Originally Posted by lovedisney89 View Post
I echo everyone elses sentiments about your mum, I really hope you are all coping ok.

Your wedding trip is going to be so magical though and your mum will definitely be there in spirit.

I've loved your trip reports in the past, so I'm looking forward to reading more about this extra special one. I love what your surname is going to be too x
Thanks so much.

Hehe I can't wait to be a Peachey

Originally Posted by 2littleboys View Post
So terribly sorry to hear about your mum but you sound like a really positive person and will get through your heartache! I lost my brother a few years ago when he was only 19 and it takes a positive mind and having a good support network helps also to get through the grief!

I'm so glad you are writing another trip report I loved your last report so really looking forward to the next instalment xx
Thanks so much and sorry about your brother, that's awful.

xx
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jan 15, 04:30 PM  
Link to this Post

Oh Rach, I'm so sorry to hear about your mum, that's truly appalling news. My thoughts go out to you and your sister, and the rest of your family.

I'm a little lost for words now but the trip itself sounds fantastic. I've said before how beautiful the venue looks and I'm sure it will make for a fantastic and memorable day. Looking forward to hearing about your plans as they progress.

Terry x
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jan 15, 04:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903

Redrach1903's Reviews
Originally Posted by TheBeast View Post
Oh Rach, I'm so sorry to hear about your mum, that's truly appalling news. My thoughts go out to you and your sister, and the rest of your family.

I'm a little lost for words now but the trip itself sounds fantastic. I've said before how beautiful the venue looks and I'm sure it will make for a fantastic and memorable day. Looking forward to hearing about your plans as they progress.

Terry x
Thanks so much Terry. Appreciate your kind thoughts!

Thanks, yeah I'm finally getting back into planning mode now! It's starting to come together!
x
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jan 15, 10:14 PM  
Link to this Post
sheluk
Imagineer

I am so sorry to hear about your mum Rachael.

I'm getting married in March and know it must be hard planning it without her.

At least you know she was excited for your gorgeous florida plans. Everything looks wonderful and I am very jealous of your location

Xx
sheluk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jan 15, 11:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

Ah Rachael, what an emotional rollercoaster it must be for you... what with the joy of planning your wedding and the devastation of losing your mum. Hope you are all doing ok.

I had to laugh when I was reading about how you and Chris met. Neil and I work together as well and kept our relationship secret for 4 months before we told everyone at work. We must have done a good job as they were all surprised when they found out... we got so good at finding out of the way restaurants and sneaking around!

Your wedding plans sound fantastic... the venue is beautiful and I love your invitations Great deal on the flights, I totally sympathise on trying to get a good deal and as few flights as possible from Aberdeen

Looking forward to your updates as your plans come together

All of my trip reports are in this INDEX

My most recent reports are below:
*Complete* A Tale of Two Cities - Washington D.C. & Boston - March 2023
We Love Food! An Offsite Dining Report - May 2022
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jan 15, 12:41 AM  
Link to this Post
LadyDebs86
VIP Dibber

Ah Rach, this post is so bittersweet.

I'm so so sorry about your mum. Same thing happened to me 4 years ago this week and it's the absolute worst, it's so painful and confusing and shocking. I really feel for you. I know it sounds trite but she really would want you to enjoy your wedding and I'm sure you'll find a way to involve her in the day.

All your plans sound wonderful, how magical to get married in Celebration. I checked out the Bohemian when we visited Celebration because I remembered you mentioning it in your last trippy, it's absolutely stunning. You will have an amazing day.

Looking forward to more updates x
LadyDebs86 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jan 15, 09:13 AM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903

Redrach1903's Reviews
Originally Posted by sheluk View Post
I am so sorry to hear about your mum Rachael.

I'm getting married in March and know it must be hard planning it without her.

At least you know she was excited for your gorgeous florida plans. Everything looks wonderful and I am very jealous of your location

Xx
Thanks so much!

Yeah we just love the location - we can't wait xx

Originally Posted by Fuellady View Post
Ah Rachael, what an emotional rollercoaster it must be for you... what with the joy of planning your wedding and the devastation of losing your mum. Hope you are all doing ok.

I had to laugh when I was reading about how you and Chris met. Neil and I work together as well and kept our relationship secret for 4 months before we told everyone at work. We must have done a good job as they were all surprised when they found out... we got so good at finding out of the way restaurants and sneaking around!

Your wedding plans sound fantastic... the venue is beautiful and I love your invitations Great deal on the flights, I totally sympathise on trying to get a good deal and as few flights as possible from Aberdeen

Looking forward to your updates as your plans come together
Thank you lovely, getting there!

Hahaha how funny! We waited a few months and then it all came out at a summer works BBQ haha!

Thank you! Yeah Aberdeen is a NIGHTMARE! xx

Originally Posted by LadyDebs86 View Post
Ah Rach, this post is so bittersweet.

I'm so so sorry about your mum. Same thing happened to me 4 years ago this week and it's the absolute worst, it's so painful and confusing and shocking. I really feel for you. I know it sounds trite but she really would want you to enjoy your wedding and I'm sure you'll find a way to involve her in the day.

All your plans sound wonderful, how magical to get married in Celebration. I checked out the Bohemian when we visited Celebration because I remembered you mentioning it in your last trippy, it's absolutely stunning. You will have an amazing day.

Looking forward to more updates x
Thank you hun. Oh really? I'm sorry to hear that

Thanks so much, we just love it there so much!
xx
Old 8 Jan 15, 11:33 AM  
Link to this Post
iheartwdw
Apprentice Imagineer

My deepest condolences to you and the rest of your family, I am sure that your mum will be with you in spirit on the day!

How cool is your new surname going to be?! The venue looks amazing and I am looking forward to seeing what else you have planned for the wedding.

We go just before you, so also hoping for some inspiration for our own trip!

Laura Xx
iheartwdw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jan 15, 10:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Pussycat Doll
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Just spotted this Rachael! It all sounds amazing. I'm so sorry about your mum, I Lost mine 10 yrs ago today so I know how raw it must feel right now. Looking forward to lots of updates. Selina xx
Pussycat Doll is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jan 15, 10:57 PM  
Link to this Post
DiddyDan
Excited about Disney

Aww Rachael I have been waiting for you to start your pre-trip report, as I have followed along with your others and thoroughly enjoyed them, and also because I get married a week before you in Orlando too!

So sorry to hear about your mum, what horrible news, I hope you and your family are okay

Looking forward to all your updates! And what a bargain with those flights! Hope you have loads of fun wedding dress shopping!

With parents 00,01,04,07,12,13-With Dave! Xmas 08 Villa/09 Vegas-LA-San Fran/10 NY-Orlando KV, VB, RP & BLT/11 Vegas/12 LA & Disney Cali/14 DLP/15 Orlando Wedding/16 Orlando Poly & SSR & Vegas/17 Orlando BLT & SSR/17 DLP/18 Orlando
DiddyDan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List