Old 11 Jan 15, 03:15 PM  
Link to this Post
pudge
Imagineer

pudge's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 5
Aw Rachael my heart goes out to you on the loss of your mum, but she will be smiling down on you in October.

I know it is a flammin nightmare trying to get decent flights from Aberdeen, glad you got a good deal, we did too for July.

Villa looks great, it's located just across the road from where we are this July.

Venue looks amazing and you and Chris will have an amazing wedding...(Am I still in red... LOL)
[/B][COLOR="Magenta"]2006 Crescent Lakes/New Port Richey, 2008 Highlands Reserve, 2010 Cumbrian Lakes (freebie) & Rolling Hills, 2012 Highlands Reserve, 2014 Bridgewater Crossing, 2015 Rolling Hills/HRH, 2016 Dibb villa Highlands Reserve/HRH & Vegas, 2017 Rolling Hills, Xmas 2018 Rolling Hills & RPR, 2019 Highlands Reserve, 2020 Highlands Reserve canx 2021 Emerald isle fingers crossed
pudge is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 15, 12:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by disneymadhouse View Post
Hi Rachael, firstly I'm so sorry to hear about your Mum. I'm sure she will be looking down proudly on you on your special day xx

Your plans sound great, can't wait to read along!

Congratulations on your house purchase
Thanks so much xx

Originally Posted by chaffey View Post
Sorry to hear about your sad news - what a shock for you.

But what exciting times you have to look forward too. The wedding sounds amazing and I sure your Mum will be watching. And a new home think you will have a few busy months
Thank you! Yes will be hectic! xx

Originally Posted by Lisa29 View Post
Congratulations on buying your first house. More excitement and stress to deal with! xx
Haha thanks! xx

Originally Posted by KittyBlackDog View Post
Oh Rach, how truly awful for you. Im so sorry to hear about your mum. You give out so much sunshine through your trippies and sound like such a positive person it must be so hard. I hope you and your family are all doing ok and gain some strength in all the happy memories (many I'm sure) that you have of your mum. Sending you a HUGE cyber hug.

I'm sure your mum will be with you spirit and there will be little things that will remind you of her. Maybe her favourite flower somewhere in your bouquet, her favourite drink being served at the bar, wearing her perfume on your robe as you're getting ready etc

On a selfish note, I'm so excited you've started your pre trippie. You know how much I've loved reading your previous trippies. I hope you can really enjoy the build up and the planning.

CONGRATULATIONS on your house! That is fab news! How soon can you move in?

Sending you hugs and best wishes and everything positive and full of love for 2015 xx

Ps, please tell me your middle name begins with an A, then we can officially say you R.A.Peachy girl
Thanks so much for your lovely words babe!

We move in 6th Feb, so not long at all!

HAHAHA! Sorry no middle initial

Thanks again xx

Originally Posted by kansaskitty View Post
Rachael I am so sorry to hear about your mum, what a shock for you and your whole family.

Your wedding plans look incredible, we really love Celebration and I think it's awesome that you are having your wedding at The Bohemian! I have loved your other trip reports, can't wait to read more! CONGRATULATIONS on buying your first home too, 2015 is going to be an amazing year for you, wow!
Thanks very much It will be a good one! xx

Originally Posted by Milner View Post
Just noticed your report Rachael so sorry to hear about your mum.

Wedding location looks amazing congratulations on your house.
Thank you xx

Originally Posted by Pussycat Doll View Post
Brilliant news, just think of all the things you can buy in Orlando for your home! I can suggest a few lovely places to buy things

Indeed! Hahaha! I've been paying attention to the shops in your trippie! xx
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 15, 12:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903

Redrach1903's Reviews
Originally Posted by pudge View Post
Aw Rachael my heart goes out to you on the loss of your mum, but she will be smiling down on you in October.

I know it is a flammin nightmare trying to get decent flights from Aberdeen, glad you got a good deal, we did too for July.

Villa looks great, it's located just across the road from where we are this July.

Venue looks amazing and you and Chris will have an amazing wedding...(Am I still in red... LOL)
Thank you Paula!

Hahahahaha still red Obviously

xx
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 15, 01:11 PM  
Link to this Post
moosha
VIP Dibber

So sorry to hear the news about your mum, Rachael. How awful for you and your family. I'm sure she will very much be there with you on your wedding day.

I loved reading the backstory of how you got together with Chris and the plans for the wedding. When we went to Celebration in April last year I was thinking of you and how lucky you are to be getting married at the Bohemian. It's absolutely beautiful, as is the whole of Celebration. You're going to have some amazing wedding photos, that's for sure.

Your villa looks fab, well done on those excellent flight prices, and your new little stepson is such a cutie!

Congratulations on your new house, how exciting . What a busy year you guys are going to have .

Michelle x
moosha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 15, 09:33 PM  
Link to this Post
juliab
Imagineer

juliab's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 16

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 78
So sorry to hear of your sad news, what a shock it must've been for you all.

Sounds like you have such exciting times ahead, the wedding sounds amazing and the location looks so beautiful. How wonderful that you've bought your first house too

I so enjoy your trip reports and I'm looking forward to hearing more about your plans x
juliab is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 15, 10:39 PM  
Link to this Post
gtyrel10
VIP Dibber

Hi Rachel,

First off i am so sorry to hear about your mum you poor thing, i am sure she would be very happy to know you are still having your beautiful wedding day over in Orlando.

All your plans look fab and i must say i was constantly pointing out your hotel to my OH when we visited Celebration. It is an amazing venue and i am sure you will have a gorgeous day. Your stepson is so cute and he is going to have a blast with you guys such a great age to be going!

Oh congratulations on your house purchase!

Looking forward to hearing about the rest of your plans.

Gemma xx
gtyrel10 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jan 15, 11:29 AM  
Link to this Post
tracie
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Firstly may I add my condolences to the others already posted. It must have been a terrible shock for you, so glad you've decided to go ahead with your wedding plans, I bet she would have wanted you to have your dream wedding.

Have loved reading all your trip reports, my husband is a keen golfer( although he has never played in florida :/) and I've shown him all your/Chris's golf days as inspiration for our trip this year!

Looking forward to reading more x

Oct 05 Regal Palms @ Highlands Reserve Villa
May 07 Dibb Owner villa on Highlands Reserve
July 2010 Dibb owner villa on High Grove
July 2015 Ft Lauderdale, Saratoga Springs Resort &. Dibb villa on High Grove
tracie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jan 15, 11:44 AM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903

Redrach1903's Reviews
Originally Posted by moosha View Post
So sorry to hear the news about your mum, Rachael. How awful for you and your family. I'm sure she will very much be there with you on your wedding day.

I loved reading the backstory of how you got together with Chris and the plans for the wedding. When we went to Celebration in April last year I was thinking of you and how lucky you are to be getting married at the Bohemian. It's absolutely beautiful, as is the whole of Celebration. You're going to have some amazing wedding photos, that's for sure.

Your villa looks fab, well done on those excellent flight prices, and your new little stepson is such a cutie!

Congratulations on your new house, how exciting . What a busy year you guys are going to have .

Michelle x
Thanks Michelle for the lovely words xx

Originally Posted by juliab View Post
So sorry to hear of your sad news, what a shock it must've been for you all.

Sounds like you have such exciting times ahead, the wedding sounds amazing and the location looks so beautiful. How wonderful that you've bought your first house too

I so enjoy your trip reports and I'm looking forward to hearing more about your plans x
Thank so much. Exciting times ahead indeed! xx

Originally Posted by gtyrel10 View Post
Hi Rachel,

First off i am so sorry to hear about your mum you poor thing, i am sure she would be very happy to know you are still having your beautiful wedding day over in Orlando.

All your plans look fab and i must say i was constantly pointing out your hotel to my OH when we visited Celebration. It is an amazing venue and i am sure you will have a gorgeous day. Your stepson is so cute and he is going to have a blast with you guys such a great age to be going!

Oh congratulations on your house purchase!

Looking forward to hearing about the rest of your plans.

Gemma xx
Thanks Gemma. Yes, she wouldn't have wanted me to change my dream wedding, i know that <3
xx

Originally Posted by tracie View Post
Firstly may I add my condolences to the others already posted. It must have been a terrible shock for you, so glad you've decided to go ahead with your wedding plans, I bet she would have wanted you to have your dream wedding.

Have loved reading all your trip reports, my husband is a keen golfer( although he has never played in florida :/) and I've shown him all your/Chris's golf days as inspiration for our trip this year!

Looking forward to reading more x

Thanks so much Tracie!

Ah I hope your hubby gets some inspiration, if he wants to ask anything let me know and i'll ask Chris for you xx
Old 13 Jan 15, 01:04 PM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Great start Rachael. Such a sad start for you with your mom & bless your sister with it happening on her honeymoon, how utterly devastating. I definitely think you have made the right decision to keep the wedding in Florida, especially knowing that your mom was happy with the idea.

Onwards though, the plans look incredible and the hotel is just beautiful. I was seriously jealous of you when we visited Celebration in 2013! STUNNING!

We will be overlapping with you in October for 3 days (we leave on the 15th so ill give you a wave if I spot you at Disney! xx
abiknox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 15, 11:42 AM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903

Redrach1903's Reviews
Originally Posted by abiknox View Post
Great start Rachael. Such a sad start for you with your mom & bless your sister with it happening on her honeymoon, how utterly devastating. I definitely think you have made the right decision to keep the wedding in Florida, especially knowing that your mom was happy with the idea.

Onwards though, the plans look incredible and the hotel is just beautiful. I was seriously jealous of you when we visited Celebration in 2013! STUNNING!

We will be overlapping with you in October for 3 days (we leave on the 15th so ill give you a wave if I spot you at Disney! xx
Hey Abi!

Thanks, she would def be angry if we changed our plans!

Aww thank you! We really do adore that place!

Oh ace! I will look out for you lovely xx