Notices

Old 26 Jan 15, 08:05 PM  
Link to this Post
gtyrel10
VIP Dibber

Wow just Wow!

You have one amazing hubby right there but what amazing plans that he will obviously benefit from! The whole thing just sounds amazing the cruise is just fantastic and then the yacht club i am so jealous your trip is going to be the best.

Cant wait to see how many new dresses accidentally fall into your shopping baskets for this trip. I imagine the cruise will require many formal outfits xx
gtyrel10 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jan 15, 05:05 PM  
Link to this Post
cintabelle
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by gtyrel10 View Post
Wow just Wow!

You have one amazing hubby right there but what amazing plans that he will obviously benefit from! The whole thing just sounds amazing the cruise is just fantastic and then the yacht club i am so jealous your trip is going to be the best.

Cant wait to see how many new dresses accidentally fall into your shopping baskets for this trip. I imagine the cruise will require many formal outfits xx
Thanks for reading hun... I have just caught up on your Trippie and your really putting me to shame! I need to get a wriggle on!

Hopefully I will be adding day 4 tonight!

There has already been a couple of 'accidents' as far as dresses are concerned! There will be a dress update, I promise! Xxx
2014 - Beauty & the Beast take the Chips & Co on a Mickey Adventure
2015 - Beauty & The Beasts Fairy Tale Farewell
2017 - Coming Soon

cintabelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Feb 15, 10:44 AM  
Link to this Post
cintabelle
Imagineer

Flights and a tweak!

So all accommodation was booked, we just need to book our flights!

I had been watching the Virgin prices like a hawk and they had been averaging £750 to £800 each, I knew we would be able to get cheaper. If past years had anything to go by, prices tended to drop close to Christmas.

So we knew we had everything else booked and confirmed, we were happy to play the waiting game on the flights.

I was day dreaming about our holiday and I had one of those little demon niggles in the back of my mind...

We had booked Hard Rock for our first night, the more I thought about it, the more I felt like it was a waste for the first night. We would be shattered and usually we just want something to eat and bed! We would not be using any of the facility's and would be far to tired to enjoy City Walk bars!

I looked at changing the first night to a cheaper hotel but to be honest, the amount I would save would have not made it worth while.

Then I had a brain wave... The kinda brain wave that makes Hubby turn white with fear and lock his wallet and credit cards in the attic! (I don't go in the attic .. EVER!)

Rather than change our first night, why don't we add an extra night on?

Why don't we fly out on the Friday, rather than the Saturday and book a night in a cheapy hotel. It would literally be a bed for the night, we wouldn't even unpack, as we would be checking into Hard Rock at 7.30am the following morning!

I had the perfect hotel in mind.. The Pointe Orlando Resort, on Universal Boulevard, 2 minutes from the Hard Rock hotel!

We would land, go for a nice meal and maybe have a dip in the pool. Have a good nights sleep, then get off to the Hard Rock, were we would be able to enjoy 2 full days and nights!

I am a total genius!

Fast forward to Saturday December 20th, we driving in the car to a hotel for my Christmas party. Whilst Paul was driving, I was in my phone checking out prices... Virgins prices had reduced! They were now just less than £600 each.

Paul was happy with the price and was happy to book, I called Abbie at Kenwood and she confirmed the price of the Virgin flights. I also got a quote for the one night at the Pointe Orlando, it was less than £70! So I got it all booked and paid my £200 deposit, which was great as it was the weekend before Christmas!

This is becoming a bit of a tradition, If you read my last trip report, you will know we booked our flights when I was at my works Christmas Party.

So like my last pre trippie... I will share a couple of pics of Hubby and I, at the Christmas Party!

I can't believe it... I didn't think my excitement levels could get any higher!

WE ARE NOW GOING FOR 15 NIGHTS!

One last thing to do... Pre book seats!

I know a lot of people have decided that £100 to prebook sits is too much to pay but I wanted peace of mind that we would be sat together. In the big scheme of how much the holiday was costing an extra £100 was insignificant really!

So early this month, I pre booked our seats!

DIBBERS ROW BOTH WAYS!

We can't wait, we had decided against the bubble last year, having 2 little ones with us. We are kind Dibbers and didn't want to ruin anyone's peaceful experience, we needn't have worried though, the kids were good as gold!

So we now have all our accommodation booked, our flights booked and seats rebooked! It's now time to start with THE DIET & the rest of the planning...

LET THE COUNTDOWN COMMENCE!
2017 - Coming Soon

Edited at 07:16 PM.
cintabelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Feb 15, 11:26 AM  
Link to this Post
sheluk
Imagineer

Mobile

Yayyyyy another report. Have been keeping up with your family report and that flipagram is flipagreat! X
sheluk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Feb 15, 11:28 AM  
Link to this Post
cintabelle
Imagineer

FIT & FABULOUS at 40 ... Not FAT & FRUMPY!

No introduction needed really, it is what it says in the title. I am hurtling towards my 40th in August and I want to 'FEEL' Fit & Fabulous! (I might not look it! LOL)

So with 26 weeks till my Birthday & 33 weeks till our FairyTale Farewell, I thought I best get my #### in gear! So last week, with my head hung in shame and tail well and truly between my legs, I joined Slimming World!

I thought it might help me keep focused if I put my weekly weight losses and possible gains (hopefully not many! ) on my pre trippie!

My first weigh in is next week, 4th February... Wish me luck!

IF YOU HAVE READ MY LATEST UPDATE (HERE) YOU WILL KNOW THAT I HAVE BEEN STRUGGLING WITH THE WEIGHT LOSS. SO IN JUNE, I DECIDED TO JOIN A GYM.

I have decided that I wanted to start my tracker fresh from this date, I have so far lost 1.5 stone and I will be updating now each week until our Florida holiday! (PROMISE! )

WEEKLY WEIGHT TRACKER

03/06 - 6lb lost
10/06 - 6lb lost
17/06 -
24/06 -
01/07 -
08/07 -
15/07 -
22/07 -
29/07 -
05/08 -
12/08 -
19/08 -
26/08 -
02/09 -
09/09 -
16/09 -

MY TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS SO FAR...

**** 1st 13lb ****

Edited at 07:37 AM.
Old 1 Feb 15, 11:33 AM  
Link to this Post
cintabelle
Imagineer

Originally Posted by sheluk View Post
Yayyyyy another report. Have been keeping up with your family report and that flipagram is flipagreat! X
Thanks for reading... There will be another update coming soon to the Family Trip Report.
2017 - Coming Soon

Old 1 Feb 15, 12:13 PM  
Link to this Post
cintabelle
Imagineer

Book Disney Hotel

Book 4 night Cruise on Disney Dream

Book 1 night at The Pointe Orlando

Book 2 Nights at Hard Rock hotel

Book Flights with Virgin

Pre book seats on flight - DIBBERS ROW

Start to plan an initial itinerary

Order Universal Tickets

New Passport for Paul

New Esta for Paul

Book Car Hire

Choose and book ADRs

Choose and book Fast Passes

Make dining reservation for Pablo

Book Mickeys Halloween Party

Book Fast Pass for Manchester Airport

Pay balance off Flights

Pay balance of Cruise

Pay balance of Disney Yacht Club

Order Dollars

Preload our Caxton FX Card

Buy Halloween Horror night tickets

Book Memory Maker

Ensure I can find last years Magic Band, Tables in Wonderland Card & Annual Passes

Complete API's

Buy a suitable travel case, on wheels (to fill with wine for Disney cruise)

SHOP

DIET

2017 - Coming Soon

Edited at 05:03 PM.
Old 1 Feb 15, 04:47 PM  
Link to this Post
KittyBlackDog
Imagineer

Great updates Cintabelle. I really should sort out a to do list myself...along with going on a diet too! I really must get myself in gear! Can you come and give me a kick up the xxxx too 😉
KittyBlackDog is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Feb 15, 06:22 PM  
Link to this Post
cintabelle
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by KittyBlackDog View Post
Great updates Cintabelle. I really should sort out a to do list myself...along with going on a diet too! I really must get myself in gear! Can you come and give me a kick up the xxxx too 😉
I feel like I am so unprepared for this holiday, compared to last year. We haven't even got a rough plan in place yet! It's shocking! Lol

We can kick each other's Bums to get ourselves organised! X
2017 - Coming Soon

Old 1 Feb 15, 07:20 PM  
Link to this Post
cintabelle
Imagineer

The shopping has started...

I may be way behind on my planning but I can confirm the shopping has started!

I mean, the January sales are just too hard to resist and I have bagged myself a couple of bargains. All dresses are 2 sizes smaller than what I am now, so another reason why I need to shift some weight!

These were my first two lovely bargains...

In the sale on ASOS, £35 reduced to £12! So clearly, I had to purchase in BOTH colours. If you followed my last pre trippie, you know I am a fan of the skater style dresses that can be worn with or without 3/4 length leggings. Hopefully with travelling September this year, the leggings may not be needed as much.

My 2nd Bargain in the January sales... This one was a little more extravagant but a huge bargain!

I have loved this dress for ages but the £170 price tag was way outside what I was prepared to pay for a dress... BUT it was in the sale for £50, so it would be rude to not purchase it. It's absolutely stunning, the top is so heavily beaded. If we both loose weight, we are planning a Birthday photo shoot with Randy and this is down as an option to wear. It will also be nice for the Cruise if we book Remy's or Pablo.

Finally, for now... I have purchased this dress. Not in the sale but skater style that I like and the Hot Pink and black looks gorgeous together. This actually fits ok now, a little tight but wearable! We are staying at Manchester Hilton for Valentines and I am thinking of wearing with thick black tights and little ankle boots!

I really love this dress and guess what?! They inconsiderably brought it out in other colours!

I love the black and white option, I think it looks so nice... I am currently having a battle of my Good, sensible, we need to save Angel & my Bad, throw caution to the wind and order it Devil! As yet this dress has not been ordered but watch this space!

If you followed by previous Pre trippie, you will know this will be the first of many shopping updates!
2017 - Coming Soon