Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 10 Dec 20, 11:05 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsCullen
Apprentice Imagineer

MrsCullen's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 7
The article said hospitalised - when I appreciate how the press can exaggerate things.

I work in the NHS and I am honestly worried for the January pressures.
2010, All Star Music
2012, All Star Music
2014, Caribbean Beach
MrsCullen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Dec 20, 07:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Mazbar
Imagineer

Mazbar's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Originally Posted by MrsCullen View Post
Well 1 in 300 Americans were hospitalised with Covid after Thanksgiving - with our 4-day break over Christmas, I do wonder if it’s gonna get better soon.
On December 2nd there where 100 226 people in hospital in America after testing positive for covid, with a population over 300 million it would work out at 1 in 3000 approximately.
Mazbar is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Dec 20, 08:47 AM  
Link to this Post
Trusty ian
Dibbing with Tink

Mobile

Originally Posted by MrsCullen View Post
The article said hospitalised - when I appreciate how the press can exaggerate things.

I work in the NHS and I am honestly worried for the January pressures.
My partner who runs a hospice has been warned to expect increases in covid due to the Xmas period and people's lack of restraint.
Trusty ian is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Dec 20, 09:05 AM  
Link to this Post
nothingless
Very Serious Dibber

It's just neverending! My husband is British but we live in the Netherlands. It's been nearly a year since we've seen my mother-in-law and just over a year since we've seen my stepdaughter! We keep being hopeful some travel will be allowed to see our beloved family, but I'm really starting to feel so sad and depressed about all this now, we miss everyone so much. When we moved here, it seemed so close, less than an hour flight away! But since covid, we may as well have been on the other side of the world. :'(
nothingless is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Dec 20, 01:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Elmhurst 5
Apprentice Imagineer

The EU ban is only for non EU countries we will be one after the 31st and is applicable only for people staying 3 months or more. They will require a visa.
Normal tourist travel ie: 1/2/3 weeks etc. who knows at the moment. France currently still in lockdown I believe. Driver's using the tunnel, without accredited paper enabling essential travel have been refused entry on the shuttle. So news says.
How true cannot confirm.
Elmhurst 5 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Dec 20, 06:17 PM  
Link to this Post
kk20
Imagineer

I can technically get an irish passport but have never pursued it. Time may tell if I do so it wont help the OH of course.

We have talked about this as one way to get around future restrictions.
kk20 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Dec 20, 01:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Logan
Imagineer

Originally Posted by kk20 View Post
I can technically get an irish passport but have never pursued it. Time may tell if I do so it wont help the OH of course.

We have talked about this as one way to get around future restrictions.
Ditto, we in Northern Ireland are in the unusual position of being primarily British citizens, but also having access to an Irish passport, should we so wish.
Now might be an appropriate time to exercise that privilege.
Logan is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List