Notices
Itineraries Post your Trip Itineraries here.

Old 3 May 20, 01:47 PM  
Link to this Post
taleasoldastime
Getting Excited

Mobile

Originally Posted by robotango View Post
Thanks for that, I’ve just dropped Virgin Atlantic a message and I’ll report back how they respond, think you’re right though, because I booked before March it’ll only let you move flights for departure before the end of June
No worries, thanks for letting me know the update! We are October too, we have paid deposits for our villa and tickets (albeit only a pound each!) but can’t do anything with the flights!
taleasoldastime is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 20, 10:00 AM  
Link to this Post
hotspotuk
Excited about Disney

We are also due to go out the last week of October for 2 weeks as we love this time of yr out there due to the halloween and xmas decorations being up on both weeks.
I sent a WhatApp message on the 5th April to Virgin as they requested only messages at that time but I've still had no response yet! I cannot get in contact with them over the phone as they won't talk to anyone who's holiday isn't within the next 72hrs.
Ideally I want to change our holiday to 2021 as I just don't think it will be the same with all the restrictions in place nothing will be as enjoyable I doubt we would be able to relax enough to enjoy what should be a fun holiday in the parks.
hotspotuk is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 20, 01:09 PM  
Link to this Post
robotango
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by hotspotuk View Post
We are also due to go out the last week of October for 2 weeks as we love this time of yr out there due to the halloween and xmas decorations being up on both weeks.
I sent a WhatApp message on the 5th April to Virgin as they requested only messages at that time but I've still had no response yet! I cannot get in contact with them over the phone as they won't talk to anyone who's holiday isn't within the next 72hrs.
Ideally I want to change our holiday to 2021 as I just don't think it will be the same with all the restrictions in place nothing will be as enjoyable I doubt we would be able to relax enough to enjoy what should be a fun holiday in the parks.
Sounds like you and I are ‘in the same boat’, we love October for the same reasons and the weathers not too hot, I had been watching my phone for a response from Virgin but I only sent it Friday so I’ll be a long way behind you in the queue. I’d also like to move it to 2021 in the hope that things have cleared up, it’s a lot of money to spend if your holiday is restricted, if I hear anything I’ll let you know
robotango is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 May 20, 12:13 PM  
Link to this Post
robotango
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Had a response

Hi, thank you so much for your patience whilst we respond to thousands of customers whose travel plans are impacted by Covid-19. Our customer contact volumes are unprecedented, and our teams are working around the clock to provide help and support. For this reason, we are having to prioritise responding to customers who are travelling in the next 14 days and are asking everyone else to kindly come back to us once within 14 days of your travel date and our team will be able to help. Our sincerest apologies that we are unable to assist you right now, please be assured we are doing all that we can to answer as many customer enquiries as possible. In the meantime, please continue to refer to our website for the most up to date information.

Thank you for your understanding x
robotango is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 20, 11:58 PM  
Link to this Post
robotango
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Had another reply from Virgin Atlantic today, they are now offering to give me an open ticket for my October 2020 flights, just need to use it by September 2022. Spoke to Klook about my Universal tickets and they said the expiry had been extended to December 2021, looks like I’ll try again in October next year, gutted not to be going but I think it’s for the best