Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 2 Apr 20, 11:07 AM  
Link to this Post
BucksBugsy
All round good bloke

5 minute lock down jobs that weren't 5 minutes :)

I'm on a mission to to try and tackle some of the outstanding jobs whilst I am "working from home" I am on a roll.

Hand held hoover - fixed
Doorbell - fixed
Replace quartz movement on conservatory clock? Easy shouldn't take more than a few minutes! But how was BB to know that different quartz movements have different shaft lengths?!

So amazon order duly placed (they have been good with other very recent deliveries) so now all I need to do is wait for the doorbell to ring - so good job I fixed that then!

So what jobs have you started that are yet to be finished?

You know what's coming...join in everyone!

Edited at 11:08 AM.
BucksBugsy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Apr 20, 11:10 AM  
Link to this Post
SussexFamily
Imagineer

Replacing the patio...
Ditching junk from the attic...
Ditto with Garage...
Installing dwarf fencing in front garden
SussexFamily is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Apr 20, 11:14 AM  
Link to this Post
DiszeeBelle
Imagineer

Mobile

None really not finished, but i have actually put up my photographs I received at christmas, washed all paintwork and doors ready for painting but I'm ill with my chest so cant start that yet but paintwork all nice and clean haha
Started a new online course that fits in nicely with my job so technically I have to finish that- module 1 out of 6 completed.
DiszeeBelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Apr 20, 11:27 AM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

Mobile

Sanded down the metal fence to the entrance to the yard all ready to paint thinking I had the paint in the cellar. I don’t. So that will have to wait.
Rac20 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Apr 20, 01:18 PM  
Link to this Post
storm
Imagineer

I'm home alone breaking things so DH will have things to do when he returns home following 3 weeks offshore
storm is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Apr 20, 05:12 PM  
Link to this Post
arielrocks
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Washed all the spare bedding etc. Pegged it all out to dry then the bolt holding the line in the wall came out and it all fell into the flower beds.

So now it’s filthy again and I’ve got no washing line until DH fixes it.
arielrocks is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Apr 20, 05:25 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Searched for a frozen piece of steak in the freezer (for tonight's dinner). That took about 30-40 seconds due to it being hidden under some frozen veg.
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Apr 20, 05:29 PM  
Link to this Post
sam7
Imagineer

Bought fence paint - but we bought new fence panels as the storms damaged our fence, but its a 2 man job to slot them in - to heavy for me and can't stay far enough apart for anyone to help - so not sure when the fence will get painted (but paint was cheap in aldi)
sam7 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Apr 20, 05:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
We are both on a roll doing jobs. Even things that we don't like doing.

Today I spent an hour stripping out and cleaning all the waste pipes under the kitchen sink. Not really necessary but always a good idea

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Apr 20, 10:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
My dh has been cleaning out the garage and we have a skip to fill up, everything’s lying around the back garden so I don’t actually know what he’s done!
I cleaned out the fridge by eating all the food.