Notices
Car Hire & Transportation Discuss the best way of getting around Florida.

Old 13 Mar 20, 03:40 PM  
Link to this Post
macadoo
Imagineer

Mobile DFCH should I pay now?

Booked for the first time with DFCH yesterday and got a great price for full size SUV hire for August and wondering if there’s any advantage to paying now.

If I wait and pay when it’s due 8 weeks before is there a chance the price might increase?
macadoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Mar 20, 03:46 PM  
Link to this Post
7SeasSailor
Imagineer

You are locked into the price so it doesn't matter if you pay now or not. He will lower it if the price goes down but you have got to ask him.
Old 13 Mar 20, 03:57 PM  
Link to this Post
chmurf
Imagineer

Originally Posted by 7SeasSailor View Post
He will lower it if the price goes down but you have got to ask him.
you can now do that yourself, online, on his site
chmurf is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Mar 20, 03:58 PM  
Link to this Post
ChrisS
Imagineer

Originally Posted by macadoo View Post
Booked for the first time with DFCH yesterday and got a great price for full size SUV hire for August and wondering if there’s any advantage to paying now.

If I wait and pay when it’s due 8 weeks before is there a chance the price might increase?
Hi maca... if you're happy with price seen book it now, Andy's website has a cancel/change section if prices drop, no need to ring Andy, altho he's very obliging and wouldn't mind if you did
Old 13 Mar 20, 04:18 PM  
Link to this Post
macadoo
Imagineer

Hi, I did book it yesterday but was surprised I didn’t have to pay there and then, so was wondering if I should pay now in case the price increases in the next few months but good to know the price is locked in. Think I’ll wait and pay 8 weeks before in that case 😊 .
macadoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Mar 20, 05:21 PM  
Link to this Post
novocastrian
Imagineer

Originally Posted by macadoo View Post
Hi, I did book it yesterday but was surprised I didn’t have to pay there and then, so was wondering if I should pay now in case the price increases in the next few months but good to know the price is locked in. Think I’ll wait and pay 8 weeks before in that case 😊 .
see my thread earlier, every now & then check you dates & if the price has lowered , rebook & cancel original booking
novocastrian is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Mar 20, 06:21 PM  
Link to this Post
macadoo
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by novocastrian View Post
see my thread earlier, every now & then check you dates & if the price has lowered , rebook & cancel original booking
I will do, thank you.
Old 14 Mar 20, 07:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Charlie30
Getting Excited

Mobile

Do you mind if I ask how much you paid? It’s circa £940 for my dates in August for a full size suv which is eye watering! I keep checking DFCH as all I’ve heard is praise but the prices are not budging.
Old 14 Mar 20, 10:43 PM  
Link to this Post
DFCH-Andy
DIBB Advertiser
- DIBB Advertiser -

Originally Posted by Charlie30 View Post
Do you mind if I ask how much you paid? It’s circa £940 for my dates in August for a full size suv which is eye watering! I keep checking DFCH as all I’ve heard is praise but the prices are not budging.
Drop me an email with your dates and I'll take a look. There are certain dates which are just crazy expensive through the online system.

andy@discountfloridacarhire.co.uk

www.discountfloridacarhire.co.uk
DFCH-Andy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 20, 10:55 AM  
Link to this Post
Bradz
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by DFCH-Andy View Post
Drop me an email with your dates and I'll take a look. There are certain dates which are just crazy expensive through the online system.

andy@discountfloridacarhire.co.uk
Andy,

I know it’s early doors yet however I’ve locked in for July ‘20. I have every intention of going if flights/ parks are open!

Balance is due by May. If we are still in a position where things are up in the air do I have any other choice other than to cancel? I’m sure there will be some clarity closer to the time but just wondering what your thoughts were?

Cheers
Bradz is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List