Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Old 2 Mar 19, 02:13 PM  
Link to this Post
kevbrydon
VIP Dibber

kevbrydon's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Greece is back but will be expensive with being a 9 & 12 night cruise... 7 night Greece cruise might have been more affordable lol... The last 5 night cruise to Netherlands France and Belgium looks different though for us...

Still haven't done a EBTA so might book that then if we get a SUNNY WBTA change to that but we all know that will never happen grrr
Old 3 Mar 19, 09:50 AM  
Link to this Post
Alba20
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Vikkicat View Post
I was looking at:
2020 Disney Fantasy 9-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise from Port Canaveral: 6/27

Day 1: Port Canaveral, Florida
Day 2: At Sea
Day 3: At Sea
Day 4: Basseterre, St. Kitts
Day 5: Forte-de-France, Martinique
Day 6: St. John’s, Antigua
Day 7: St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands
Day 8: At Sea
Day 9: Disney Castaway Cay
Day 10: Port Canaveral, Florida

and wishing it was the same date as this year ;( its not in school holidays so i need to find an alternative!
I was patiently waiting the 2020 cruise dates and we were planning to do this one as the 2019 dates fitted in well with the school holidays. I was so disappointed that this one didn't. Like you we are now looking at a 7 night on the Fantasy.

Alba
2018 Dubai, Atlanta, Orlando, Miami, B2B Disney Cruise
2019 California Tour & Disneyland, DCL Med Cruise, Dubai, New York
Alba20 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Mar 19, 08:47 AM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
Mobile

Anxiously awaiting prices...!
Other parks: Tokyo
Gill H is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Mar 19, 09:23 AM  
Link to this Post
Mymemories
VIP Dibber

Mobile

We also like the look of the 12 night Greece cruise ... my AmEx card is already quivering in my purse as I have a feeling the price is going to be quite high ... also you can add an Adventures by Disney overlay on it which gives you all your port excursions
Old 4 Mar 19, 11:06 AM  
Link to this Post
Vikkicat
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Mymemories View Post
We also like the look of the 12 night Greece cruise ... my AmEx card is already quivering in my purse as I have a feeling the price is going to be quite high ... also you can add an Adventures by Disney overlay on it which gives you all your port excursions
would love to do that - but i can just think of the $$$ it's going to take!
Vikkicat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Mar 19, 01:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Bats
Disney Cruise Line VIP!

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
Our 9 night Med with Greek isles (22/6/20) is $8545 for 3 adults with no on board booking or $7636 with an OBB. That's an inside sideways room (5509) - our fave.

Veranda is $12k (3 adults).

We're all booked and happy.

This price is $282 pppn which is the same as the inaugural Greek islands one 3 years ago.

Edited at 01:27 PM.
Bats is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Mar 19, 01:41 PM  
Link to this Post
smedley
Imagineer

Mobile

Nice to be all booked up,I’m impatiently waiting for Thursday

Previous trips (mostly villas,) '98,'00,03,04x2,06,07,11 (first onsite stay SSR),12 villa and RCI cruise,14 OKW,15 RCI cruise, Clearwater and Int Drive. 16 West Coast DL, 17
smedley is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Mar 19, 02:14 PM  
Link to this Post
CarolynU
Imagineer

CarolynU's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

I’m booking my usual 7 night Med. I’m on board right now, but I’ve left it in the hands of my agent.
It’s really only for the grandkids as the two year old is hooked on the Mickey Boat already lol!
I’ll then wait for the WBTA to come out! If it’s not the NY itinerary I’m on it, but not holding my breath!
Old 4 Mar 19, 02:28 PM  
Link to this Post
HiddenMickey35
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 2
Originally Posted by kevbrydon View Post
Greece is back but will be expensive with being a 9 & 12 night cruise... 7 night Greece cruise might have been more affordable lol... The last 5 night cruise to Netherlands France and Belgium looks different though for us...

Still haven't done a EBTA so might book that then if we get a SUNNY WBTA change to that but we all know that will never happen grrr
I saw the price on FB OMG

No for us..

2014 WBTA was best

Roll over 2021!
DCL 6-9April 06,DCL on 18 July 07, Medi.,DCL on 15 Nights Panama Canal - Westbound< May 08, NEW YORK NOV 24-30TH WITH 5 LADIES :, DCL on 3 July '10 for 8 days Dover to Barcelona RCCI - FOS 10 April '11, Spendlour of the Seas, 19 July 2013,Disney Magic 14 Nights WB Tranny Sep 6, 2014, Jamaica June 12-23, 2018, RC Cruise, Halloween 2019, Mexico with groups, Sept 2022, DCL Nowhere on 27th July 2021 for 3 nights?, Anthem of the Seas, Norweigian Fjords Cruise, May 2022

Edited at 02:30 PM.
HiddenMickey35 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Mar 19, 03:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Ladyshopper
Imagineer

The prices I have seen are way over our budget. Don't think we'll be sailing Disney again.

Have been enjoying trying other cruise lines. We had a fantastic cruise on Celebrity Millenium in February, which had just come out of a 5 week dry dock and was like a new ship.

Later this year we are doing an MSC cruise round Greece and Croatia. Different port every day, we get 1 night in hotel in venice followed by 7 nights on the ship, drinks package and flights, and it was £700 each.

I have loved my time on DCL, but have realised there are other options out there, and for us, it is about both the itinerary and the price. Whichever line fits with that is the one we'll pick!
Ladyshopper is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List