Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 23 Sep 19, 01:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Sue
Imagineer

Sue's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 17
I had an email questionnaire this morning from them about my thoughts on the Sparks card.
I gave them both barrels
For me it’s virtually useless, I don’t buy clothes there and almost never shop in a sales event. The special events they put on are few and far between, often we cannot go.
I don’t want 50p off if I spend £5 in the cafe as it’s full of old codgers having a coffee and toasted teacake.

The only thing that is ever of use to me is the £5 off if I spend £40 in the food department as I shop there frequently, but I used to get them before Sparks existed so not sure it’s even a Sparks perk?

The weekly food offers are usually for things I neve buy as well.

Rubbish loyalty programme IMO
Phew!

(Loved the earlier comment about 20p off horseradish sauce )

”Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts” - Richard Feynman. Theoretical Physicist

7th Magical Trip - August /September 2008. FOOD & TRIP REPORTS

Route 66 and all that TRIP REPORTS
Sue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Sep 19, 01:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Pino_Spetzberg
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Sue View Post
I don’t want 50p off if I spend £5 in the cafe as it’s full of old codgers having a coffee and toasted teacake.

The only thing that is ever of use to me is the £5 off if I spend £40 in the food department.

Waitrose £8 voucher for spending £40 is useful for us.
We always went for a free coffee in the cafe but stopped when they asked people to bring their own cup.
Cafe was always packed now it is always deserted.
Waitrose is quieter too.
It isn't just M&S making mistakes.
Pino_Spetzberg is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Sep 19, 02:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
Originally Posted by Pino_Spetzberg View Post
Waitrose £8 voucher for spending £40 is useful for us.
We always went for a free coffee in the cafe but stopped when they asked people to bring their own cup.
Cafe was always packed now it is always deserted.
Waitrose is quieter too.
It isn't just M&S making mistakes.
Good speech.
They all need to learn that you upset your loyal customer base at your peril. One of the first things I learnt when I started work at 15. Not hard really.

We don't use Waitrose much as it's only a small branch near us. However I do like their food and have also noticed the cafe is dead. Schoolboy error.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Sep 19, 02:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Angelina
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Pumpkin Pie View Post
That’s odd because I got a 20% birthday offer recently.
So did I
Angelina is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Sep 19, 02:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Angelina
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Rebelrebel View Post
Did anyone else get the sale preview link, everything I have clicked on has sold out and there isn't much to choose from either. I wonder if they will add more lines for the proper sale? I need some underwear, I haven't bothered looking at the main clothes pages as there was nothing I fancied before the sale.
Same here. Not much choice, but I did find a ladies jacket that I had already bought. Thought would like that in a different colour, with a nice 50% off. Clicked to buy...…..most sizes out of stock, including my size.

Lots of out of stock sizes. Very poor
Angelina is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Sep 19, 04:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Steve&Jan
Excited about Disney

I am not happy, didn’t even get the preview link, contacted the helpline but only a promise to escalate the problem.
Steve&Jan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Sep 19, 04:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Rebelrebel
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Steve&Jan View Post
I am not happy, didn’t even get the preview link, contacted the helpline but only a promise to escalate the problem.
You really didn't miss anything. Mine was sent at 5am, I saw it at 6.10 and there was next to nothing there then.
Rebelrebel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Sep 19, 04:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Angelina
Apprentice Imagineer

Did not miss much.
I can honestly say that it was not good. No stock of lots of sizes.
Old 23 Sep 19, 06:26 PM  
Link to this Post
meggy
Imagineer

meggy's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
me neither and still no offers!
meggy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Sep 19, 08:27 PM  
Link to this Post
bonnies mum
Imagineer

Yes, got the sale preview link but really not impressed. Fancied new jeans but my size is out of stock - how surprising.
bonnies mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List