Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Old 13 May 17, 10:01 AM  
Link to this Post
Goosey-Lucy
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by PrincessRella View Post
Sounds lovely! You can now also say you have less than one year to go How is your planning going?
I know! Can't really do much at the moment, we've got our villa booked, but flights don't get released until end of June for us, which is quite good cause we're hoping to catch Virgin/BA flight sale.
Also planning a trip to Bicester in August to look at dresses/sandals
How about you?
Goosey-Lucy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 May 17, 10:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Cammywatson033
Helping Minnie

Mobile

We're getting married at Cypress Grove March 2018! Booked it all through Elegant Weddings who have been great! Just booked a night at the Grand Floridian for the night of the wedding and having our wedding meal in the GF cafe!
Cammywatson033 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 May 17, 04:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Claire@Hull
Apprentice Imagineer

Welcome! How exciting! Sounds wonderful, when do you get to request your date?x
Thank you 😊

From what I can gather, I can make the first call to Disney 16 months out (December 2017), but the date will only be set after 12 months out (April 2018). Scary!
Old 14 May 17, 04:00 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

We're getting married May 2018 at Cypress Grove and booked through Crownline Weddings! Anyone else booked through them? Everything has seemed positive so far but always that worry that something will go wrong with our booking! So glad I found this forum so I can have some answers to all the questions I have 😊😊
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 May 17, 03:21 PM  
Link to this Post
PrincessRella
slightly serious Dibber

PrincessRella's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Goosey-Lucy View Post
I know! Can't really do much at the moment, we've got our villa booked, but flights don't get released until end of June for us, which is quite good cause we're hoping to catch Virgin/BA flight sale.
Also planning a trip to Bicester in August to look at dresses/sandals
How about you?
That's great timing for flight sale! We booked ours as soon as the flights were released and managed to get a good deal for us and our families.
Good thinking re Bicester, we are going to head there over the summer to look for mother of the bride/groom outfits before all of the summer clothes disappear.
All going well, start my dress shopping the beginning of June so am mega excited (and mega dieting ) I have quite a few decisions to make and send back to the wedding planner but have some time so trying not to make rash decisions!
PrincessRella is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 May 17, 04:31 PM  
Link to this Post

We fly out on the 24th September 2017 and get married on the 29th at cypress grove,booked through Thompson, getting slightly worried now about the photos as I really want quirky ones but Ryan my wedding planner has rensured me that il have a pre wedding meeting with the "team" to discuss hair make up and photos... ,my 3 girls are bridesmaid's and I've had their dresses for a while, my dress I bought in the sale at Christmas time, my new bridal set (wedding ring) is bought and sitting pretty my draw, the meal for after the wedding is booked and confirmed, I have photos of how I want our hair and make up to look like and even chosen how I want my nails to look... but do you think my partner and myself can decide on a blinking suit? He has groomzilla 😂

Edited at 04:33 PM. Reason: Spelling
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 May 17, 04:58 PM  
Link to this Post
onion2803
Apprentice Imagineer

Ahhh this thread is so exciting!

We're getting married in Miami in Sept 18, at the Surfcomber...wishing the time away now!

Already got the wedding rings, my dress is being made as are the bridesmaid dresses as we aren't going very traditional and with the heat to think about We don't have much else to plan at all really, everything is done for us which is a relief! Was going to do a wedding report but I'm not sure I've got enough to say
onion2803 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 May 17, 09:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Goosey-Lucy
slightly serious Dibber

That's great timing for flight sale! We booked ours as soon as the flights were released and managed to get a good deal for us and our families.
Good thinking re Bicester, we are going to head there over the summer to look for mother of the bride/groom outfits before all of the summer clothes disappear.
All going well, start my dress shopping the beginning of June so am mega excited (and mega dieting ) I have quite a few decisions to make and send back to the wedding planner but have some time so trying not to make rash decisions!
Yeah, I think once we book flights I'll feel like I can get a bit more organised.
I feel your pain with the mega diet haha, I refuse to buy anything just yet, people keep asking me if I've bought my dress yet and I'm just like NO! Haha!
Luckily all we'll have to buy is dress/sandals for me and some linen trousers for my OH + rings, so good luck with all your other bits
Goosey-Lucy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 17, 10:09 AM  
Link to this Post
PrincessRella
slightly serious Dibber

PrincessRella's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Cammywatson033 View Post
We're getting married at Cypress Grove March 2018! Booked it all through Elegant Weddings who have been great! Just booked a night at the Grand Floridian for the night of the wedding and having our wedding meal in the GF cafe!
Exciting! The GF is my absolute favourite, so jealous! Have you started dress shopping yet?
PrincessRella is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 17, 11:27 PM  
Link to this Post
redfox5
slightly serious Dibber

redfox5's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Flying on the 25th Sept and getting married on the 28th at Sea Breeze point. Having an Escape wedding.

A conference room in the yacht club is booked for a meal for 11 afterwards and then we have a dessert party at Epcot in Vikings Landing.

Staying at Port Orleans French Quarter