Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 30 May 19, 03:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Gazwilliams
Proud to wear my Ears

6am Magic Hours for Hollywood Studios

Will be visiting in September (booked a long time ago and we had no idea Star Wars land would be open) But was wondering who else will be getting up nice and early (4.30am ) to get to Hollywood Studios for the 6am magic hours?
After around 9 or 10am we then plan to get some breakfast then head back to the resort and have a nap/pool time and head back out afterwards. Just wondered if anyone else had the same idea in mind?
Gazwilliams is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 19, 03:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
That’s our plan for 3 days but we are only onsite for 5 nights , the other 2 we will, do ak and mk early hrs . I couldnt do it for the 2 weeks plus after watching GE today at DL I also want to experience it at night .
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ

Edited at 03:31 PM.
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 19, 03:26 PM  
Link to this Post
teachx
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 7
I will be, it will be my first morning having arrived the evening before, but am usually awake at silly o clock anyway. Then I intend to take a nice stroll in the morning from my resort to HS (I am staying at Beach Club). I arrive on Sept 10th by the way, so first morning will be 11th

2023 Pop Century/Rosen LBV 2019 BC/Red Lion Hotel Kissimmee 2017 POR/Floridian Hotel & Suites 2016 Red Lion Hotel Kissimmee 2014(2) Rosen Inn @ Pointe 2014 Rosen Inn International 2009 Rosen Plaza 2006 Travelodge I Drive 2004 Howard Johnsons I Drive
teachx is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 19, 03:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Gazwilliams
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by teachx View Post
I will be, it will be my first morning having arrived the evening before, but am usually awake at silly o clock anyway. Then I intend to take a nice stroll in the morning from my resort to HS (I am staying at Beach Club). I arrive on Sept 10th by the way, so first morning will be 11th
staying at the beach club as well we arrive sept 15th and yea we are usually wide awake the first day. Never stayed in Beach Club before but i'm excited to be able to walk or get the bus to HS.
Gazwilliams is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 19, 03:33 PM  
Link to this Post
THE WIZARD
VIP Dibber

Yup we will be up & on our way hopefully on the first bus from AKL on the 16th September. I recon hotel pools are gonna be pretty busy from 11am to 4pm as we all seem to have the same idea for our days now!
Old 30 May 19, 03:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Gazwilliams View Post
staying at the beach club as well we arrive sept 15th and yea we are usually wide awake the first day. Never stayed in Beach Club before but i'm excited to be able to walk or get the bus to HS.
Are you staying 2 weeks ? Do you plan to do it everyday or split it ?

Our stay falls over the 2nd Nov so we have no idea what will happen the second week so it’s going to be interesting over the next few months .

I have to say though , the whole thing looks absolutely amazing and so well themed so I’d say it’s worth getting up for
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 19, 03:36 PM  
Link to this Post
teachx
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 7
Originally Posted by Gazwilliams View Post
I am pretty sure there are no buses to HS from Beach Club, because of its proximity, besides walking there is a boat service from there, and also once it is open, and I am pretty sure it should be by then, if you walk to Epcot International Gateway 5 mins away you could take the Skyliner via CBR

2023 Pop Century/Rosen LBV 2019 BC/Red Lion Hotel Kissimmee 2017 POR/Floridian Hotel & Suites 2016 Red Lion Hotel Kissimmee 2014(2) Rosen Inn @ Pointe 2014 Rosen Inn International 2009 Rosen Plaza 2006 Travelodge I Drive 2004 Howard Johnsons I Drive

Edited at 03:39 PM.
teachx is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 19, 03:43 PM  
Link to this Post
°o°-Hannah-°o°
Imagineer

°o°-Hannah-°o°'s Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 17
Guidebook Reviews: 1
We'll be doing this during the beginning of our trip, on those days when we're awake by 4am anyway, it would be silly not to
Old 30 May 19, 03:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Kpzorse
Excited about Disney

Kpzorse's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 4
When do you think the buses to HS will start running. I've heard just 45 mins before open. Even the Minnie vans don' start up until 6.30am. So I'm just worried by the time we get there from POFQ we'll beat the back of the line.

Sept '18 - POFQ, March '18- AKL, DLP Feb '18- Cheyenne, Sept '16- POR, Feb '15- CBR
Kpzorse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 19, 03:46 PM  
Link to this Post
kellsbells
Imagineer

We will be doing this. I think we will aim to arrive at HS for 5am latest for the 2 days we are at HS. We will probably also do an evening to do TSL at night and by then we should have an idea of how the crowds are and if we are prepared to wait and see GE at night too.

I will be keeping eyes peeled for any after hours parties in case they do decide to have them for GE as I definitely think that would be worth the extra $

kellsbells is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List