Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 18 Aug 19, 09:19 PM  
Link to this Post
wifey
Imagineer

It’s already looking so much better, the new addition will suit it well and provide you with a lovely outdoor space to entertain family and friends. Just keep the finished vision in your mind I’m sure it’s going to be worth all the hard work.
1998 Comfort Inn LBV, 2000 AS Music, 2002 Spring Hill Suites LLB, 2004 AS Movies, 2005 Comfort Inn LBV& Sequoia Lodge DLRP, 2007 AS Movies. September 2009 Port Orleans French Quarter, Yacht Club August 2013 "Club Level" WL August 2015, CBR Celebrating 26 Years Together October 2017.
wifey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 19, 09:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridag1rl
Apprentice Imagineer

Looking good.
Old 19 Aug 19, 07:40 AM  
Link to this Post
3disneykids
Imagineer

Originally Posted by wifey View Post
It’s already looking so much better, the new addition will suit it well and provide you with a lovely outdoor space to entertain family and friends. Just keep the finished vision in your mind I’m sure it’s going to be worth all the hard work.
Thanks, They are hoping to be finished by the end of the week so I am hopeful that the pergola will be in use very soon... trying to look for some cheap garden furniture to stick in there so we can entertain next week. The budget took a bit of a hit with the new addition but I think it will be worth it.

Originally Posted by Floridag1rl View Post
Looking good.
Thank you
3disneykids is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 19, 07:54 PM  
Link to this Post
3disneykids
Imagineer

Last couple of days the paving has started

Edited at 07:56 PM.
3disneykids is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 19, 08:38 PM  
Link to this Post
DISNEYLIZ
Imagineer

Looking very nice. Alot of places have sales on for garden furniture at the moment
DISNEYLIZ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 19, 08:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Mel49
Imagineer

Mel49's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by 3disneykids View Post
trying to look for some cheap garden furniture to stick in there so we can entertain next week
Our local Asda has a lot of good reductions on Garden Furniture so might be worth checking in your area. On saying that up in Scotland not so much of a market for it!
Have had a quick look and some are reduced online too.

Edited at 08:46 PM.
Mel49 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 19, 09:29 PM  
Link to this Post
olgaandcoda
Imagineer

olgaandcoda's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
See how much bigger the garden looks now! I’m glad you’ve got pictures of the before, because you will look back and realise what a transformation you have made!
Just being able to enjoy the outside space will be lovely!
Old 21 Aug 19, 09:36 PM  
Link to this Post
beegnjasmum
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Wow that's looks great. It makes your garden look so much bigger.

I love those paving stones, they look fab. Cant wait to see the fully finished result!
beegnjasmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 19, 10:11 PM  
Link to this Post
3disneykids
Imagineer

Originally Posted by DISNEYLIZ View Post
Looking very nice. Alot of places have sales on for garden furniture at the moment
Thanks, I am looking constantly but think I am drawn to things out of my budget lol. I have bought this tofor the minute as itI have painted the fence and will match this up until I can afford something better.
jtf/rowlinson-5ft-so...ampaign=176013

Originally Posted by Mel49 View Post
Our local Asda has a lot of good reductions on Garden Furniture so might be worth checking in your area. On saying that up in Scotland not so much of a market for it!
Have had a quick look and some are reduced online too.
Thanks, I have seen a few nice bits online but the delivery charge is putting me off. It's good to know that they have it in store I will have to go check it out. I am wanting some softer comfortable seating than the bench that I have so will have to go see if I can pick up something nicer

Originally Posted by olgaandcoda View Post
See how much bigger the garden looks now! I’m glad you’ve got pictures of the before, because you will look back and realise what a transformation you have made!
Just being able to enjoy the outside space will be lovely!
Thanks, I can't believe what a difference it is going to be. I feel angry that we haven't borrowed to do this sooner but I guess things just get in the way. I can't believe that we are going to have a usable outside space it is going to make such a difference I am so embarrassed about the before pictures but it really does show the massive transformation.

Originally Posted by beegnjasmum View Post
Wow that's looks great. It makes your garden look so much bigger.

I love those paving stones, they look fab. Cant wait to see the fully finished result!
Thanks, it really feels a lot bigger. I am so pleased with the pavers they are natural stone (can't remember what exactly which is why they are all different colours) I have to say I am very pleased
Old 27 Aug 19, 04:42 PM  
Link to this Post
3disneykids
Imagineer

Mobile

Just some quick updated photos

This is from above so my bedroom window

Sorry the trampoline keeps obscuring the view lol. I have spent days painting the walls trying to disguise them lol