Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Closed Thread

Old 10 May 11, 12:07 AM  
Link to this Post

Well keep us updated! It sounds so so amazing.
There is so much to think about, with timings and numbers- I'd be going a little crazy I think. I'd want things booked up & sorted so I know where I am with everything.

I've looked more into the dessert party, loving the sound of the yacht though. If my numbers stay low enough- that will be one to do, for sure.

Can't wait to here more soon xx
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 May 11, 11:14 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Joeeeey View Post
Hi Sarah, love your story, highschool sweethearts awwwww! Engagement sounded perfect too

I see your a fellow Essex girl, what part?

I feel your eagerness to book! I had that countdown until the 2011 prices were released, that was nothing compared to the stress of securing the date you want 8 months previous... that day is so nerve racking! Worth it though for the hapiness after

It will be your time to book before you even realise it! Enjoy your countdown

Good luck in your house move too xx
Yes I am a fellow Essex girl - I'm on Canvey. Where abouts are you?

I have been following your plans on here for ages and you have answered many a question for me.

I have got to say that I am really not looking forward to the wait for my 8 month mark. Like you say though, I am sure it will round in a flash.

Once I have got the move done and dusted I can really get my teeth into it all

Sarah xx
Old 10 May 11, 11:26 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Steph0188 View Post
Well keep us updated! It sounds so so amazing.
There is so much to think about, with timings and numbers- I'd be going a little crazy I think. I'd want things booked up & sorted so I know where I am with everything.

I've looked more into the dessert party, loving the sound of the yacht though. If my numbers stay low enough- that will be one to do, for sure.

Can't wait to here more soon xx
Tell me about it! I have hardly even started yet and already im getting palpitations lol!

Thanks for the kind comments and good luck with your planning
Old 10 May 11, 11:27 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Sarah84 View Post
Yay another Disney wedding to read about
It will be November and time to contact Disney before you know it, I finally got to call them last week after waiting over a year and now I can finally say I'm getting married in less than a year
So pleased for you Sarah and can't wait til I can finally get in touch with Disney, then it can finally feel a bit more real
Old 10 May 11, 05:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Sarah84
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Tinkerbell1403 View Post
So pleased for you Sarah and can't wait til I can finally get in touch with Disney, then it can finally feel a bit more real
It does make it seem SO much more real, however I won't lie this past week has not been stress free
Sarah84 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 May 11, 07:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Pinkgirl
Imagineer

Pinkgirl's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 34
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Ooooh good start to your plan Sarah. I am just as eager to get on and get something booked. I have soooo many quotes on the go at the moment that its making my head spin.

My Princess
2016 - Marriott Courtyard, RPR, Yacht Club; 2014 - Marriott Courtyard, RPR, Yacht Club; 2012 - Rosen Inn, Yacht Club; 2010 - POFQ; 2009 - POR; 2008 - Wyndham, POFQ, Renaissance Seaworld; 2003 - Holiday Inn, I Drive; 2000 - Hojo, I Drive, All Star Movies; 1997 - Best Western, I Drive
Pinkgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 May 11, 09:21 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Tinkerbell1403 View Post
Yes I am a fellow Essex girl - I'm on Canvey. Where abouts are you?

I have been following your plans on here for ages and you have answered many a question for me.

I have got to say that I am really not looking forward to the wait for my 8 month mark. Like you say though, I am sure it will round in a flash.

Once I have got the move done and dusted I can really get my teeth into it all

Sarah xx
Ohhhh my days this forum is a small world. Im a Canvey girl too!
Old 16 May 11, 09:43 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsPorter2011
Apprentice Imagineer

Great Pre-Trippie, am looking forward to hearing more of your plans.
MrsPorter2011 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 11, 06:13 PM  
Link to this Post

Update:

Well we have made some developments since my first post.

Dress:

I have bought my dress! Cinderella was a hard act to follow and so after a LOT of emailing around bridal stores in Orlando I have finally located my dress and my order has been placed. My future in-laws will be picking it up in November this year and bringing it home. I have managed to arrange a seamstress also to do all of my alterations if required.

Men's suits:

By chance we came across the perfect suits for the boys and so have bought them. I know its still very early on but the were just perfect. We went for navy suits and a pale, icy blue patterned waistcoat with silver cravats. And so that really set the colour scheme for us! And the best part was that I was able to use my student discount for all the suits which really helped out!

Shoes:

Couldn't beleive my luck today! Went out to Lakeside for a mooch around the shops and Monsoon have started their end of season sale. Went in to find the perfect pair of round toe satin court shoes - HALF PRICE! I have just emailed the Glass Slipper Company to add me to their books for full encrusting of my shoes

Reception at home:

We are currently looking into booking our reception for when we return home and am hoping to book a few places to visit over the next few weekends. As it stands I think we will be doing an evening reception with buffet unless the budget stretches to more lol!

And so concludes my update for now!
Old 10 Jul 11, 07:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Chilly80
Imagineer

If you have any questions let me know, I had an escape wedding with private meal and DP, plus an at home reception in Essex!
Golden Triangle Trip Report
Chilly80 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread