Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Closed Thread

Old 22 Apr 12, 11:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Adora
Imagineer

Adora's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
You ideas are fantastic, but I think we must have the same brain! This was my exact wedding except for the venue, we got married almost three years ago and had the same vintage theme, a candy bar, sparklers, wild flowers on tables, we even had the exact same sparrow luggage tags and my dress was made by the same designer you like (Ian Stuart) though mine was a different design before the Antoinette design was released.
The barn looks so pretty with all the fairy lights, I bet it's gorgeous at night.
July 2009-AKL honeymoon
Oct 2007-DLP Newport Bay
Aug 2005-Eagle Pointe Villas
Sept 2004-DLP Disneyland Hotel and New York Hotel
Adora is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Apr 12, 03:00 PM  
Link to this Post
bel
Imagineer

bel's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by floridasgirl View Post
Aww I'm very interested, please keep updating! Your plans sound fantastic, how organised are you?! I got married 14 years ago and things have changed so much once then!
Haha, I am abit orgnaised arent I? Its just my way of dealing with the excitement!

Originally Posted by Hayley&Gareth View Post
Wow I've never seen a wedding like this before. You've got some really exciting and unique ideas - look forward to reading more about your plans!
Aw thankyou so much, I really appreciate your comments

Originally Posted by chaffey View Post
Wow you are very organized and have so many amazing ideas. So looking forward to hearing more about your plans and seeing the end result
Big thankyou for reading

Originally Posted by ROO View Post
I love your venue it is just gorgeous & all the vintage bits are a perfect theme for your venue. Looking forward to following your planning so will be subscribing .
Thanks so much, I will keep updating I promise; its actually ended up a really useful way of oragnising all my ideas/thoughts and 'to dos'!

Originally Posted by lottiesmum0 View Post
Great ideas bel! We have just been to a wedding where the bride and groom wore matching converse, they were embroidered with bride/groom and they had the date of their wedding on them. Loving the theming!
I love converse! Would be ace to get mine embroidered too but havent a clue where to have it done! My other half isnt a fan though so he deff wont be having any, boo!

Originally Posted by joanna23 View Post
I am lost for words for once and the only one I can find is WOW. Your plans are truly amazing, it's going to be an unforgettable wedding xx
Aw thankyou sooo much. I hope you are right!

Originally Posted by hollyann1985 View Post
this is amazing im obsessed with weddings also as mines sep 2013
Wow, ace, you should put up your plans too! Id love to read all about it! 2013 feels like sooo far away, hope it flies by for the both of us!

Originally Posted by alkel2730 View Post
Crikey Bel! Your wedding sounds amazing and your attention to detail is truly astounding. Your guests are incredibly lucky to be a part of your wedding as its going to be one incredible day! Wow, wow, wow! You should be a wedding planner! X
Thanks so much Kel! Ive been planning it for a long time (although my very first plans was when I was a bit gothy and I wanted a halloween themed wedding and compulsary for all guests to either dress up or wear black... thank god I didnt get married when I was 17!

Originally Posted by mrsbigbeak View Post
Omg all looks and sounds fantastic hope you have a great day x
Thanks so so so much for the comments!

Originally Posted by Wishes36 View Post
I'm totally out of breath!
Wooooow!
Hehe, so pleased, thats what I want the guests to think too! Although I know Sean's horrid sister has already called this sort of wedding 'naff' and 'tacky' but who cares, we want it to reflect us and if we are naff and tacky then so be it, lol!

Originally Posted by ali65 View Post
Hi Bel

I am loving everything about your wedding. It looks like it will be a fantastic day for everyone, you have some great ideas and plans.

Really looking forward to seeing your day come together.

Good luck with your weight loss.

Ali.
Thanks so much for reading and commenting. Means a lot

Originally Posted by rachey_101 View Post
WOWEEE! Well you can definitely tell you have a passion for weddings! All your ideas are amazing! One that sticks out is your photo booth! Your venue looks beautiful, you certainly have done your research!
Hehe, thankyou! I do love weddings sooo much. I would LOVE to be a wedding planner!

Originally Posted by Fieryannie View Post
Wow! Everything is amazing, you should be so proud of yourself, such attention to detail! Maybe one day you can pass on your passion, as previously mentioned you could be a fab wedding planner!

No doubt your day will be just AMAZING!

xxx
Aw thankyou, as I said above, I would adore to be a wedding planner one day - maybe I should do some internet research and go for a career change?!

Originally Posted by happy bunny View Post
So glad you decided to post this

Just love reading about all the little details, that all add up to make a fantastic day.

Please please keep updating, as I for one would love to read more
Aw thankyou, Ive had such wonderful lovely responses that I certainly will keep updating.

Thanks so much for reading and commenting x
bel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Apr 12, 03:09 PM  
Link to this Post
bel
Imagineer

bel's Reviews
Originally Posted by orlandosgr8 View Post
Wow, what a truly amazing and individual wedding you have got planned, I love it, and all the attention to detail. Your venue looks fab, and perfect for the wedding you have planned and I love the dresses too, I look forward to more updates
Thank you so much, it means alot that people have read this and made comments - gives me a big boost!

Originally Posted by TabZ View Post
Wow Bel what an amazing start! So much detail, it's going to be beautiful! Can't wait to read more and to see you in those beautiful dresses! xx
Thankyou Tabz, I really hope the dress of my dreams suits me or I will be gutted!

Originally Posted by Tink-a-bee View Post
Wow! I LOVE it! absolutely everything about it is WOW! You should be a wedding planner - such fantastic ideas I absolutely love the dress you like too, just stunning.
Thankyou ever so much! Id love to be a wedding planner one day...

Originally Posted by Orlando 2004 View Post
Great plans! Is that Bibury you're going to after? (I recognised the pic then saw where you're from) DH's friend got married at Cripps barn which is run by the same people. Look forward to reading more
It is stone barn near bibury! We actually went to take a look at cripps to but stone had the edge (was a difficult decision though!) but cripps is stunning, espesh outside! Hope you had a good day there!
Are you local too then? Small world!
Thankyou for reading

Originally Posted by Adora View Post
You ideas are fantastic, but I think we must have the same brain! This was my exact wedding except for the venue, we got married almost three years ago and had the same vintage theme, a candy bar, sparklers, wild flowers on tables, we even had the exact same sparrow luggage tags and my dress was made by the same designer you like (Ian Stuart) though mine was a different design before the Antoinette design was released.
The barn looks so pretty with all the fairy lights, I bet it's gorgeous at night.
Thats crazy, espesh as 3 years ago I bet the vintage theme/candy bar etc was still very new and so you are very original indeed, I could never be as creative to think up something that hadn't really been done before! Most of my ideas come from things I have read or seen.

Your wedding sounds lush, you mustve had such a wonderful day!

And I really do heart Ian Stuart, always have, he is an amazing designer and if I had the money, Id buy 2 or 3 of his dresses for the big day!
bel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Apr 12, 03:21 PM  
Link to this Post

Wow Wow Wow this all sounds amazing good luck with your planning and I am sure you will lose all the weight you want to by the time your special day is here
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Apr 12, 03:22 PM  
Link to this Post

Wow Wow Wow this all sounds amazing good luck with your planning and I am sure you will lose all the weight you want to by the time your special day is here
Old 23 Apr 12, 03:44 PM  
Link to this Post

Wow! Love all your ideas! The venue looks stunning! Your guests are in for a treat! Good luck with the weight loss and the rest of your plans
Old 23 Apr 12, 04:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Kellea
VIP Dibber

Great xx really enjoying it xx

1993, 2008, 2011 OKW villas 17 nights ( thanks to Irene , 2013 3 nights Renaissance Seaworld, 3 nights HRH Club, 16 nights OKW and DxDDP, 2014 5 nights HRH Club, 16 nights OKW. 2015 15 nights Sheraton Vistana Villages. 2016 3 nights Sheraton New York Times Square, 3 nights HRH club level, 16 night AKL SV, 2 nights BLT. 2017 5 nights OKW, 5 nights BWV, 7 nights BLT, 4 nights HRH club. 2019 3 nights Renaissance (SW), 4 nights HRH CL, 7 nights BLT LV, 7 nights AKL SV

KELLEA
Kellea is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Apr 12, 10:14 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsPorter2011
Apprentice Imagineer

All your wedding plans are lovely! So much attention to detail! Your very organised. Good luck with the rest of your wedding planning :-)
Trip #8 March 2017
MrsPorter2011 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Apr 12, 10:21 PM  
Link to this Post

Are you registered on pinterest?
They have some fan wedding ideas too!

A guest book where guests put there thumb prints from finger paint and using fine tip pens turn them into people and then leave there names underneath!

I thought it was soooo cute!
Old 29 Apr 12, 12:44 PM  
Link to this Post
bel
Imagineer

bel's Reviews
Originally Posted by sylvy View Post
Aw thankyou so much for your kind comments

Originally Posted by ppodangel View Post
Wow! Love all your ideas! The venue looks stunning! Your guests are in for a treat! Good luck with the weight loss and the rest of your plans
Thanks so much!

Originally Posted by Kellea View Post
Great xx really enjoying it xx
Thankyou

Originally Posted by MrsPorter2011 View Post
All your wedding plans are lovely! So much attention to detail! Your very organised. Good luck with the rest of your wedding planning :-)
Thanks very much, I hope it all pays off on the day... !

Originally Posted by Wishes36 View Post
Are you registered on pinterest?
They have some fan wedding ideas too!

A guest book where guests put there thumb prints from finger paint and using fine tip pens turn them into people and then leave there names underneath!

I thought it was soooo cute!
Hiya, yes I am obsessed with the wedding section on pinterest - it is fab inpsiration isnt it!

Love the idea of the thumb prints - would be fab as I am a nursery nurse so will link what I do/love to my wedding - will deff look into it!
Closed Thread