Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Closed Thread

Old 4 Mar 13, 04:33 PM  
Link to this Post

Hi your plans are all coming together nicely I can't believe how quick the time is going. Do you mind me asking is your cocktail party included in your price or is this seperate? And well done on your weight loss that is fantastic
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Mar 13, 05:46 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Peppagail View Post
Hi your plans are all coming together nicely I can't believe how quick the time is going. Do you mind me asking is your cocktail party included in your price or is this seperate? And well done on your weight loss that is fantastic
Hi

Yes our price is inclusive of everything from arrival at 3:30pm through to 9:30pm. So the cocktail party will be where our canapes are served. I believe everyone has to pay extra for cocktails themselves but the bar package is so extensive I'm sure there's a drink for everyone not to have to pay anything on top of what we've paid as part of our package.
Old 4 Mar 13, 08:03 PM  
Link to this Post

Thanks it sounds great we are having the 3pm ceremony and then onto hard rock just trying to plan out the day
Old 12 Jul 13, 11:59 AM  
Link to this Post

Hi Everyone

Firstly a big apology as I haven't updated this thread for some months. We've been on a lovely Caribbean cruise and just got stuck into planning on our return.

Well it's now less than 10 weeks till our big day and only 9 weeks till we fly!

The dress has arrived and it's perfect. Had my first fitting last Saturday and it fits like a dream on my waist and hips but it's too big up top! Which is a bonus as when I tried it on, it was a few inches too small. So clearly my diet and exercise has paid off. Next fitting in 2 weeks time and cannot wait to see it again. I'm having some lovely straps added and the seamstress (or man!) had some great visions. He's making the straps into two so I have either go strapless, one halterneck strap or both straps with the front one going halterneck and the back one crossing over across my shoulder blades. It's going to transform the dress from the normal and make it personal.

I also chose my headdress. I wanted a tiara of some type and tried on one in the shop with my dress last week and it complimented it perfectly. Here's the link and I love it - looks different on me than in the photo:

ariannatiaras/products/ti...a-product.html

We have the guys suits all purchased. They are wearing a light grey suit with ivory waistcoat and hot pink cravat & hankerchief.

Menus have been chosen, music has been thought of, favours chosen, seating plan in progress and flight seats booked. Carrie is also arranging for some lovely heart shaped mini cakes for the champagne mini reception at Cypress Grove before we all head back to Hard Rock.

Travel arrangements sorted - we have managed to get everyone to the ceremony and back without hiring any more cars - just my Limo!

It's all just coming together and can't believe it's gonna be here before we know it.

The reception contract is all paid up, we're nearly finished paying Carrie and just need to pay out for the honeymoon cruise this month and the videographer in August.

Tickets have all be purchased for everyone - we're staying at Hard Rock Hotel so we're only doing Universal, Seaworld and Typhoon Lagoon. We've also got tickets to MNSSHP on the Tuesday evening before the wedding with everyone so that those who haven't been get to visit MK and it's just something a little different.

So it's all come together and just trying to stop any tan lines with all this lovely weather we're having at the moment.
Old 12 Jul 13, 08:59 PM  
Link to this Post

Hi I can't believe your wedding is so soon the time has flown by. All your plans sound like they are coming together nicely your tiara is beautiful.
Old 17 Feb 14, 07:22 PM  
Link to this Post

Wedding reception

Hi

We are doing the same next year . Does anyone have pictures of the pantry decorated for the wedding they can share?

Thanks

Amy
Old 17 Feb 14, 07:29 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by AVG1 View Post
Hi

We are doing the same next year . Does anyone have pictures of the pantry decorated for the wedding they can share?

Thanks

Amy
Hi Amy

It was decorated in black and hot pink for our day.

This is the link to our photo's taken by Randy on the day:

chapmanphoto.photoreflect...aspx?e=9097169

The Pantry is on page 6 onwards. We had cocktails in the terrace upstairs and then went down to the Pantry for the evening. This is the best one without anyone in it:
chapmanphoto.photoreflect...&po=368&pc=579
Old 17 Feb 14, 09:02 PM  
Link to this Post

Laura, thank you so much for sharing your photos they are beautiful
Old 18 Feb 14, 10:31 PM  
Link to this Post

Hi

Thank you so much for sharing your pictures they look lovely, I'm even more excited now
Old 18 Feb 14, 10:34 PM  
Link to this Post

Thanks Girls

This was just a selection too as we had over 3000 photo's from the day and our photoshoot a few days before.

Ah how I wish we could do it all over again. Don't wish the time away as it goes by so quickly and it's over before you know it.
Closed Thread