Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Old 13 Mar 17, 08:23 PM  
Link to this Post
EJSakaAnna
Imagineer

Oh Tracey, what an emotional rollercoaster. I'm so so sorry about your Grandad and Neil's Dad. You've had such a tough time, but have a beautiful wedding with lovely memories and photographs to look back on.

Your dress is stunning, love the photos of it hanging up with the view in the background. Everyone looks so happy in all the pics. Love the favours and the sparklers outside in the evening .

Thank you for sharing your wonderful day, I'll keep up to date with the honeymoon thread! x
EJSakaAnna is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Mar 17, 02:31 AM  
Link to this Post
Nesbits
Very Serious Dibber

Tracey, so sorry to read about Neil's Dad..may he RIP.
Nesbits is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 May 17, 12:37 PM  
Link to this Post
LisaR76
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Tracey, I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your wedding planning and wedding day. You looked stunning and sounds like you had a fabulous day. So sorry to hear about Grandad and Dad in law, but as you say they are both pain free and in peace now. We lost my hubby's dad last November so know how it feels.

Will you continue your honeymoon holiday report here or somewhere else? Would love to follow along with that too
LisaR76 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jun 17, 12:42 AM  
Link to this Post
tracey1302
Imagineer

tracey1302's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by LisaR76 View Post
Tracey, I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your wedding planning and wedding day. You looked stunning and sounds like you had a fabulous day. So sorry to hear about Grandad and Dad in law, but as you say they are both pain free and in peace now. We lost my hubby's dad last November so know how it feels.

Will you continue your honeymoon holiday report here or somewhere else? Would love to follow along with that too
Awww thank you! 😁

I'm so sorry for your loss as well. Life is just horrible sometimes. We miss Dave terribly, and my beautiful Grandad has left a massive hole in our family. However, my Grandad was actually buried in our local church so he's only 5 minutes walk away. I often take flowers up and have a chat with him which brings me a lot of comfort on bad days.

I have started my TR for our amazing honeymoon and am updating regularly if you want to read along.

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1028348

We've had a sneak peak shot from Randy of our photoshoot and that made me cry and there was only me on it! God knows what the rest will do to me! 🙈😍😍

Edited at 12:44 AM.
tracey1302 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List