Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Old 18 Mar 15, 08:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Fleurlur
Getting Excited

Charlotte&Chris broken up :(

Unfortunately Chris decided to end the relationship 2.5 weeks ago so there will no longer be a wedding. Thankyou everyone for all your lovely comments along the way xxx

Edited at 05:08 PM.
Fleurlur is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 15, 11:25 AM  
Link to this Post
hcollins16
Excited about Disney

have you spoken to anyone about it yet? we want to do our meal in downtown disney (thinking STK going to test it this year if its open) and an epcot desert party too so would be great to see what info you have. we are looking at october 2017.
hcollins16 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 15, 05:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Lissa_x
Excited about Disney

Your plans sound great! I'm a midwife I qualified in 2013. We are hoping for an escape wedding next March looking forward to reading more about your plans
Old 25 Mar 15, 11:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Fleurlur
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by hcollins16 View Post
have you spoken to anyone about it yet? we want to do our meal in downtown disney (thinking STK going to test it this year if its open) and an epcot desert party too so would be great to see what info you have. we are looking at october 2017.
No I haven't spoken to anyone yet, it's far too early so I don't think we'd get anywhere if we tried. I've just got information from around the web!

Originally Posted by Lissa_x View Post
Your plans sound great! I'm a midwife I qualified in 2013. We are hoping for an escape wedding next March looking forward to reading more about your plans
Yay for a fellow midwife! Good luck with your planning! x
Fleurlur is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 15, 08:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Fleurlur
Getting Excited

I have bought my wedding dress!
This is it:

Edited at 05:05 PM.
Old 5 Apr 15, 07:07 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Wow congratulations!
You and Chris seem a lot like me and my fiancé. We got engaged in 2013 and have been planning a Disney May 2016 escape wedding ever since - we are allowed to book this August wahoo I promise it realy does come around quickly!
Your every orangised buying your dress already - go you! I haven't even shopped yet 😳
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 15, 03:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Fleurlur
Getting Excited

Aww yay for being able to book!

I got the dress because it went on sale, half price! And my mum convinced me I should buy it now haha
Old 12 May 15, 03:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Fleurlur
Getting Excited

Nothing new to report wedding wise.
We've just moved house so our money is all tied up at the moment and I'm still waiting to start my new job dammit!
When Chris gets his first full pay packet at the end of this month we're going to work out our savings plan.
Old 12 May 15, 09:28 PM  
Link to this Post
dolphinlou
Imagineer

Ooh just had a peek at your dress, it's gorgeous!
dolphinlou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 15, 09:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Lell
Imagineer

Lell's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by dolphinlou View Post
Ooh just had a peek at your dress, it's gorgeous!
Me too, it's beautiful.
DLP (Disney Explorers) Sep 2004, DLP (Sequoia Lodge) Sep 2007, Disney CSR/Universal RPR Oct 2010, Disney AKL Oct 2012, Doubletree by Hilton at Seaworld Oct 2014, West Coast Road Trip 2017, Florida Road Trip 2018, West Coast Road Trip 2019, East Coast/Canada Road trip 2022, National Parks Road Trip 2023
Lell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List