Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 12 Jan 22, 12:01 AM  
Link to this Post
Crackerx
VIP Dibber

Mobile Universal annual pass

So I took up the offer last march of 15 months for the price of 12 on universal annual pass I used the flex pay so my last payment is due soon. I’m contacting them to stop the payments as obviously I’ve not collected/ used the pass yet so I don’t need to start paying for another year just wanted to check if anyone has done this and if it’s gone smoothly so worried when I collect the tickets in September they will say they are not valid as I stopped the payments thanks Mike.
Crackerx is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 22, 12:23 AM  
Link to this Post
FeFe
VIP Dibber

FeFe's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Crackerx View Post
So I took up the offer last march of 15 months for the price of 12 on universal annual pass I used the flex pay so my last payment is due soon. I’m contacting them to stop the payments as obviously I’ve not collected/ used the pass yet so I don’t need to start paying for another year just wanted to check if anyone has done this and if it’s gone smoothly so worried when I collect the tickets in September they will say they are not valid as I stopped the payments thanks Mike.
I’m interested in this too as I’m in the same position. I bought them on 18th March, put the down payment down then the monthly payments started in April. I know you have to cancel 30 days before renewal. Would I need to contact them on 18th Feb?
I too, am worried them being not being valid 😬
June 14 New York and Summer Bay
May 17 DIBB villa and Hard Rock
March 18 Hotel Metro New York
October 18 Majorca
June 19 Dibb Villa and Hard Rock
June 2022 dibb villa and Hard Rock
June 2024 Heron Villa again hard rock and poss beach club for couple of nights
FeFe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 22, 07:58 AM  
Link to this Post
Crackerx
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by FeFe View Post
I’m interested in this too as I’m in the same position. I bought them on 18th March, put the down payment down then the monthly payments started in April. I know you have to cancel 30 days before renewal. Would I need to contact them on 18th Feb?
I too, am worried them being not being valid 😬
I’m hoping it will be fine but still slightly worried as never done it before so just wanted peace of mind.
Crackerx is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 22, 10:04 AM  
Link to this Post
Dendycat
VIP Dibber

Dendycat's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 23
I’ve done this. Finished paying last July after contacting them to confirm timing for the end of my flex pay. Just noticed the passes are no longer showing in the universal app so have emailed them to confirm they can still see them (reply due in next 10-14 days!)
Old 12 Jan 22, 10:13 AM  
Link to this Post
Kirky123
Imagineer

Kirky123's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
We paid outright for the 15 annual pass early 2020. The passes were showing in the Universal App but I've just checked and ours have also disappeared! I'll wait to see what they say to Dendycats enquiry before I contact them.
Kirky123 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 22, 01:04 PM  
Link to this Post
HappyM
Getting Excited

A world of warning the the 15 months for the price of 12 months annual pace only actually lasts 15 months in you activate it within a certain time. If it’s a delays activation as it will be for many of us, it only lasts 12 months. I heard this on one of the vlogs and when I activated my preferred pass on December, it’s showing as expiring in 12 months time.
Old 12 Jan 22, 01:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Dendycat
VIP Dibber

Dendycat's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 23
Originally Posted by HappyM View Post
A world of warning the the 15 months for the price of 12 months annual pace only actually lasts 15 months in you activate it within a certain time. If it’s a delays activation as it will be for many of us, it only lasts 12 months. I heard this on one of the vlogs and when I activated my preferred pass on December, it’s showing as expiring in 12 months time.
That wasn’t in the t&cs at the time we purchased. When I rang universal, the team member was surprised themselves that there were no restrictions on activation. I would be very unhappy if they don’t fulfil the deal.
Old 12 Jan 22, 02:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Crackerx
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by HappyM View Post
I just looked through the t&cs and can’t see anything about that either hope it’s not tight as going end of September then next November so hopefully it’s still the 15 months
Old 12 Jan 22, 02:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Bellasmummy
Imagineer

Just checked and mine aren't showing now either.

They are in the expired section now but the pages don't seem to be loading properly. When I click on the tickets it has the 15 month seasonal pass info showing.
Bellasmummy is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 22, 03:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Bellasmummy
Imagineer

I can't log into the universal website at all. Maybe they're having a problem and that's why the app is not showing things quite right.

Doesn't explain why the passes have moved to expired though.

We're thinking of swapping our New York trip to a week at universal in Feb, so I might be activating my passes soon. Hope I can get them sorted out.
Bellasmummy is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List