Notices
General Trip Reports Reports that don't fit in to the other categories

Old 2 Sep 18, 04:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Caroian
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Pumpkin Pie View Post
Thanks for replying. We will probably stay around 5 nights and we are leaning towards Kyoto anyway. We will be doing day trips also. Better make up our mind soon as a couple of hotels I fancied are fully booked already.
Things do seem to book up quickly, but also I think there is quite a lot which simply isn't available until nearer the time. Some hotels don't seem to release any rooms until around 5 or 6 months in advance, so don't lose hope!
Caroian is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Sep 18, 04:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Caroian
Imagineer

I'm so pleased that a few of you are enjoying my ramblings! It has been lovely to start reliving the trip as I write this.

Originally Posted by OB1LukeLucas View Post
What a wonderful first day. We did a New York Greeter after reading about it on here and it was without doubt our favourite day of the trip. It so good that you could book a greeter, as you say it just puts you at ease that you aren’t doing the wrong thing! The museum sounds like a lot of fun. I love the Cherry Blossom photos. I can’t wait for the next day.
Thank you - next day is finally up (been away for a few days this week, hence the delay )

Originally Posted by disney owl View Post
a busy day
It was, we do tend to cram stuff in!

Originally Posted by MissVincent View Post
Been looking forward to another day of your report. What a great day with the greeter
Thank you

Originally Posted by DisneyDaffodil View Post
Loving your report, Thomas looks as if he is really enjoying everything. Can't wait to read more
He really did enjoy so much of this trip. We are lucky that he is very interested in the world in general an finding out about things, places and people. (He's always been a terrible sleeper and has progressively become more of a fussy eater though, so not so lucky in those respects!)
Caroian is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List