Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Reports Trip Reports

Old 28 Dec 18, 08:13 PM  
Link to this Post
jobelly
Imagineer

Thanks for such a great trip report, it’s gotten me through a poorly Christmas! We’ve plans for 2022 for California but your TR makes me want to go sooner!
Old 2 Jan 19, 11:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Pumba75
Imagineer

Pumba75's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 23
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Twilight Nerd View Post
I’ve really enjoyed reading your reports. Thanks for taking the time to do them and happy planning for next year.
Thanks for reading and commenting.

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
I'm sad this is the end. We will have to make it over to the west coast one day. I went as a teenager back in 1994! I stayed with friends in San Diego and we managed to go to Seaworld and also to Disneyland and universal...anyway it's been fun reading along. My kids would have loved to have seen the houses from modern family! Also, we're clearly on the same tv schedule as we watched Nativity on Saturday afternoon! It's a movie we watch every year!

I hope you have fun in DLP and you enjoy your holiday next summer with your friends. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed for future trip reports.
Thanks for sticking with us till the end. They are certainly a labour of love aren't they?!

We've just returned from DLP and had a brilliant time. Not long till you go.

Originally Posted by i love jack View Post
Such a fantastic trip thank you, I’ve really enjoyed reading your report.
Thank you so much for reading and commenting.

Originally Posted by Melbatb View Post
Thanks for a great report. Bought back lots of memories of our SoCal trip last Christmas!

Enjoy DLP!
Thanks. Would love to return one day. Glad it bought back memories.

Originally Posted by slow.jo View Post
Shame about Santa Monica - from your experience it's not our cup of tea either!

Such a fantastic report, thanks so much for writing it up!

Jo xx
I was gutted about it, but grateful it was the only mini blip of the holiday.

Thanks for reading. Looking forward to catching up soon to hear all about yours.

Originally Posted by liz-paul View Post
Great trippie, thanks for sharing 😀
Thanks for reading and commenting.

Originally Posted by Nesbits View Post
It’s been a great trippie. I’ve really enjoyed your holiday. I must try a bear claw.
Thank you. Enjoy!

Originally Posted by Cutiepie View Post
Fantastic trippie as usual We really must do the West Coast some day before the kids no longer want to come with us!

Thanks for sharing.
Thank you. You will have a fantastic time.

Originally Posted by mrsdjh View Post
Im glad I’ve finally managed to find the time to sit and read the rest of your report eventually. I’ve added lots of notes to my planning book ready for when we can go. I think for us California would be a one off trip (although given your experience Santa Monica won’t be top of my to visit list!)

Thanks for the report and fab photos. Enjoy your trip to DLP - what a great way to see in the new year.
Glad to help. Any questions, feel free to ask.

It was brilliant thanks.

Originally Posted by jobelly View Post
Thanks for such a great trip report, it’s gotten me through a poorly Christmas! We’ve plans for 2022 for California but your TR makes me want to go sooner!
Hope you are feeling better now. Happy planning!

M x
Pumba75 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jan 19, 04:25 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandosgr8
Imagineer

orlandosgr8's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I have really enjoyed reading your trip report, it's lovely to hear about another part of America and the other parks, looking forward to reading all about your nest trips

Orlando 02,04,06,07,08,10,11,12,13,14,16, 18 &
New York 06, 11 and Smoky Mountains 14
orlandosgr8 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 19, 12:35 AM  
Link to this Post
Pumba75
Imagineer

Pumba75's Reviews
Originally Posted by orlandosgr8 View Post
I have really enjoyed reading your trip report, it's lovely to hear about another part of America and the other parks, looking forward to reading all about your nest trips
Thank you. Glad you enjoyed reading it. We LOVED it, even though initially it was a little daunting not returning to Florida and exploring somewhere totally new!

M x
Pumba75 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Feb 19, 06:32 PM  
Link to this Post
juliab
Imagineer

juliab's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 16

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 78
Thank you so much for this I have so enjoyed reading all about your wonderful trip.

It really sounded like you had an amazing time and you've helped us out with our trip planning. We will only be visiting California the one time so I hope we manage to do everything on our list like you did.

Xx
juliab is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Mar 19, 10:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Pumba75
Imagineer

Pumba75's Reviews
Originally Posted by juliab View Post
Thank you so much for this I have so enjoyed reading all about your wonderful trip.

It really sounded like you had an amazing time and you've helped us out with our trip planning. We will only be visiting California the one time so I hope we manage to do everything on our list like you did.

Xx
Thank you. We sure did and happy it's been helpful.
Have a fantastic time!

M x
Old 7 Apr 19, 08:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Flimsey
Very Serious Dibber

Flimsey's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Just read this in one go, we are thinking of California next year instead of Florida and its gave us loads of ideas of what to do,
Flimsey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 19, 08:49 AM  
Link to this Post
Pumba75
Imagineer

Pumba75's Reviews
Originally Posted by Flimsey View Post
Just read this in one go, we are thinking of California next year instead of Florida and its gave us loads of ideas of what to do,
Thanks for reading and commenting. Glad it's been helpful too!

M x
Old 12 May 19, 09:16 PM  
Link to this Post
lemon-squeeze
Excited about Disney

Have loved binge reading your report, sounds like you all had an amazing time and has helped me with a few decisions on my hopeful trip to Disneyland
lemon-squeeze is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 19, 10:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Pumba75
Imagineer

Pumba75's Reviews
Originally Posted by lemon-squeeze View Post
Have loved binge reading your report, sounds like you all had an amazing time and has helped me with a few decisions on my hopeful trip to Disneyland
Thanks for reading and glad you loved it & found it helpful. We sure did. Have a fantastic time!

M x