Notices
Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 17 Jun 19, 10:32 AM  
Link to this Post
llynnnn
Proud to wear my Ears

I've really enjoyed your report, thank you for taking the time and sharing your experiences and photos, really helpful and made me even more excited!
llynnnn is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 19, 11:09 AM  
Link to this Post
Buggles94
VIP Dibber

Buggles94's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 5
Thank you so much for writing your reports. I love your honest opinions and the new places you find - lots of inspiration for my next trip Hope your next one is in the planning soon and that the house refurbishments don't take too long!
Buggles94 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 19, 02:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Kat11
VIP Dibber

Such a great food report thanks so much for sharing.

You've given me some food for thought (no pun intended 😉 )

Looking forward to trying POFQ this year as not been before, fancy trying the maple covered cinnamon bun and the beignets obviously. 😃

Kat
WDW: Onsite: HRH/POFQ - October 2019
WDW: Partner Hotel: Hilton LBV @ DS & RPR - April 2022
DLC: LA - San Fran inc: DLC & Universal - Aug/Sept 2023
Kat11 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 19, 07:23 PM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
Originally Posted by ronnieroobs View Post
Thank you for this. Really enjoyed reading your reports. Hope you get back in a couple of years time.
Thank you. I hope so too

Originally Posted by llynnnn View Post
I've really enjoyed your report, thank you for taking the time and sharing your experiences and photos, really helpful and made me even more excited!
Thank you. I’m glad you found it helpful

Originally Posted by Buggles94 View Post
Thank you so much for writing your reports. I love your honest opinions and the new places you find - lots of inspiration for my next trip Hope your next one is in the planning soon and that the house refurbishments don't take too long!
Thank you. I do Knick most of my ideas from people on here

Originally Posted by Kat11 View Post
Such a great food report thanks so much for sharing.

You've given me some food for thought (no pun intended 😉 )

Looking forward to trying POFQ this year as not been before, fancy trying the maple covered cinnamon bun and the beignets obviously. 😃

Kat
Hope you have a good time. It’s such a great resort
gjdjud is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 19, 08:06 AM  
Link to this Post
JenD1
Disney's Yacht Club Guest

Mobile

Thanks for sharing your fantastic food report George. I imagine it’s very time consuming. Maybe Evie just feels a bit theme parked out. I wouldn’t be surprised if she changed her mind in a few months. My DH often says that we’ve ‘done’ Disney but he was the one up at 2am online when free dining came out this year 😆. As for flights we’re totally in the getting from A to B safely camp.
Old 20 Jun 19, 07:11 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Originally Posted by JenD1 View Post
Thanks for sharing your fantastic food report George. I imagine it’s very time consuming. Maybe Evie just feels a bit theme parked out. I wouldn’t be surprised if she changed her mind in a few months. My DH often says that we’ve ‘done’ Disney but he was the one up at 2am online when free dining came out this year 😆. As for flights we’re totally in the getting from A to B safely camp.
Thank you. I’m really hoping it’s the case. I’m might try some old fashioned bribery to get Evie there and Kelly flying BA
gjdjud is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 19, 04:18 PM  
Link to this Post
4holibobs
VIP Dibber

Thanks very much for sharing your trip with us, I've really enjoyed following along!

Hope you're back in your home real soon.
4holibobs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 19, 05:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Pumba75
Imagineer

Pumba75's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 23
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Just been having a mega catch up. So many lovely places. Grateful for the time you've taken to do this and the 0 calories I've consumed drooling over your report! Will miss Yak & Yeti this year but looking forward to returning to Chef Art Smith Homecomin'.

Hope you are able to book again at some point in the future. We've flown with BA and personally didn't find anything different to Virgin, just the cost!

Thanks again.
M x
Pumba75 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 19, 06:52 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Originally Posted by 4holibobs View Post
Thanks very much for sharing your trip with us, I've really enjoyed following along!

Hope you're back in your home real soon.
Thanks for reading Were still looking another 3 weeks before we are home So many issues

Originally Posted by Pumba75 View Post
Just been having a mega catch up. So many lovely places. Grateful for the time you've taken to do this and the 0 calories I've consumed drooling over your report! Will miss Yak & Yeti this year but looking forward to returning to Chef Art Smith Homecomin'.

Hope you are able to book again at some point in the future. We've flown with BA and personally didn't find anything different to Virgin, just the cost!

Thanks again.
M x
Thanks for reading Homecomin was definitely one of our favourites

We flew BA a few years back and they were fine. Rumours of potential strikes this August are going to help my cause
Old 24 Jun 19, 06:53 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Ps I found a collection of snacks that I didn’t post so will add those in at some point.