Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 3 Aug 19, 01:38 AM  
Link to this Post
clandestinegir
Excited about Disney

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 16
Help

Hi Fellow Dibbers

Update

Please share with all your Disney Fans.
I am looking for people to fill in a quick 5 to 10 minute survey around how Disney use guests personal data via their My Magic+ service. kwiksurveys/s/PNYjFUZ1
The survey is a part of my dissertation for my Masters in Tourism and Hospitality. If you have any questions or concerns please contact myself or my dissertation supervisor Nicole Mitsche at nicole.mitsche@sunderland.ac.uk

My name is Amy Wayman I've been posting on the boards for years and as all on here I am a huge Disney fan. It is because of my love for Disney I am basing my final project around Disney My Magic+.

I’m looking for help from my fellow DVC and Disney community. I’m currently going my masters and I’m looking for volunteers who would like to be apart of a private focus group on facebook as part of my final research project. The topic is around the use of guest personal data within the parks and resorts via the My Magic+ service. Details of who takes part will be anonymous within the post and a like to the focus group page will be provided.

if any one has any questions or would like to know more please feel free to message me.

Thank you for reading

Amy Wayman

Edited at 03:11 PM.
clandestinegir is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Aug 19, 07:07 AM  
Link to this Post
Blue nose
Imagineer

Mobile

Good luck Amy. I don't have a Facebook account to join you but hope you get enough volunteers.
Blue nose is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Aug 19, 08:05 AM  
Link to this Post
travelbug0456
Getting Excited

Good luck with it - what a great subject for your Masters. I don't have a facebook account otherwise would be happy to help.
travelbug0456 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Aug 19, 10:39 PM  
Link to this Post
clandestinegir
Excited about Disney

theDIBB Guidebook
Thank you anyways.
I know deciding to do my master in my 30's has been hard but very rewarding. Thankfully I have an amazing husband who has been a great support.
I couldn't have picked a better subject than Disney just got to get this final piece done so I can graduate this winter.
If you still feel like helping later on a will also be doing on online survey based on the same topic if your interested.
Old 3 Aug 19, 10:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Yep on line survey but like others we don’t do face book
Hope it goes well
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Aug 19, 12:02 AM  
Link to this Post
joanna23
Imagineer

joanna23's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 2
Mobile

Happy to help.
August 2006 RPR & Rosen Plaza; August 2008 RPR & Regal Sun; August 2009 RPR & Buena Vista Palace; July/August 2010 RPR & SSR; July/August 2011 & 2012 Loews Miami Beach, RPR & SSR; 2013 SSR & RPR: 2014 Rosen Plaza, SSR & RPR; 2015 Renaissance, RPR & SSR;2016 Cabana Bay, SSR & RPR; 2018 CB, Portofino, SSR 2019 St Petes, Renaissance & SSR
joanna23 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Aug 19, 01:32 AM  
Link to this Post
Talland 2016
Imagineer

Happy to help and I am on Facebook
Talland 2016 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Aug 19, 08:40 AM  
Link to this Post
clandestinegir
Excited about Disney

theDIBB Guidebook
Thank you to you both. I have sent you a private message also to say thank you and with a link to the face book page.

Edited at 09:07 AM.
clandestinegir is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Aug 19, 08:41 AM  
Link to this Post
Apricota
slightly serious Dibber

Hi, happy to help and on facebook
Apricota is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Aug 19, 09:54 PM  
Link to this Post
clandestinegir
Excited about Disney

theDIBB Guidebook
Thank you Apricota..

If any one else is still interested in helping me I will be starting to post the questions tomorrow so please feel free to still join..

facebook/groups/496394764453350/

Thank you as usual the Dibb community has been great.