Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 7 Oct 13, 06:20 PM  
Link to this Post

extra day help

So we get to France on the 21st but aren't doing Disney till 22nd I wanted to try to find out how much it would be to add one more day/night and have the option of going to Disney for half the day on the21st but the number I dialled told me they can't give me the price foe this I need to talk to a specific department foe them to recalculate my whole holiday is that true ? Xx
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Oct 13, 08:50 PM  
Link to this Post

What number did you call and who did you make the original booking with?

I always book thro DLP Central Reservations in the parks (no in sticky). But when I first wanted to change my booking (adding extra night at start same as you want to do) I ended up doing it through UK booking no as French office closed and didn't want to wait til next day. However, I wanted to change it again last week when new offer came out and did it thro French no again. For both changes my whole package had to be recalculated so in my experience it doesn't matter who you call, they can all do it.
Old 7 Oct 13, 10:13 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Disney mum View Post
What number did you call and who did you make the original booking with?

I always book thro DLP Central Reservations in the parks (no in sticky). But when I first wanted to change my booking (adding extra night at start same as you want to do) I ended up doing it through UK booking no as French office closed and didn't want to wait til next day. However, I wanted to change it again last week when new offer came out and did it thro French no again. For both changes my whole package had to be recalculated so in my experience it doesn't matter who you call, they can all do it.
I called the number in the sticky maybe the guy was finishing work and just wanted to go home , when they recalculate the holiday would they just give U the price as if U had never booked it ? Like when I booked original it was 512 for 22nd 23rd n 24th n when I was on the website it said 21st 22nd 23rd n 24th would now be 900+ so would they just charge me 900 (dont fancy paying 400 for one day) xx
Old 8 Oct 13, 01:13 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by LottesMum View Post
I called the number in the sticky maybe the guy was finishing work and just wanted to go home , when they recalculate the holiday would they just give U the price as if U had never booked it ? Like when I booked original it was 512 for 22nd 23rd n 24th n when I was on the website it said 21st 22nd 23rd n 24th would now be 900+ so would they just charge me 900 (dont fancy paying 400 for one day) xx
Say you want to make an amendment to your existing booking, they will recalculate your whole booking based on current offer, which is 20% off and free dining, so that will be the £900 you see now. If you don't want this offer then not sure how they add a night as they can't do it on the expired offer (40% off) which is what I am guessing you originally booked on. Alternatively they might just charge rack rate for the extra night. If they can't do you a good price then I'd book the extra night on Expedia (done this before) but then no tickets included. You will have to work out how much free dining plan for 4nts is worth to you.

Edited at 03:21 PM.
Old 8 Oct 13, 06:24 PM  
Link to this Post

Think shall speak to othe rhalf and do some maths on how much were spending on food and how much hotel is for that night x
Old 8 Oct 13, 06:24 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread