Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Closed Thread

Old 31 Jul 12, 02:54 PM  
Link to this Post

"The One" Pass Ticket

Has anyone bought "The One" ticket which covers all parks, Disney, Universal, Busch Gardens plus the water parks including Wet N Wild?

I had a problem with this ticket earlier this year and wanted to check with someone what they received vs what I did as I don't believe what I've been told.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jul 12, 03:07 PM  
Link to this Post
ally1966
Imagineer

It isn't "one" ticket - no such thing exists because Disney, Universal etc are all different companys competing for the same business. What you will receive is a package of different tickets put together (usually at a slightly reduced price) by the seller.

Edited at 03:14 PM.
ally1966 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jul 12, 05:35 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by pnepreston View Post
Has anyone bought "The One" ticket which covers all parks, Disney, Universal, Busch Gardens plus the water parks including Wet N Wild?

I had a problem with this ticket earlier this year and wanted to check with someone what they received vs what I did as I don't believe what I've been told.
As above, the "all-in-one" combo products packaged and sold by the various sellers are all actually delivered as two or three separate tickets - to cover all 12 parks takes a Disney Ultimate plus a FlexTicket Plus, or a Disney Ultimate, a 3-park Universal bonus ticket and a SW/AQ/BG 3-park ticket.

What did you receive and in what way did it differ from what you expected?
Old 31 Jul 12, 10:01 PM  
Link to this Post

I received three vouchers - one for BG, one for Disney and one for Universal. I had nothing mentioning Wet N Wild but been told that it is included in the Universal one. Just wanted to know if what I've been told is correct.
Old 31 Jul 12, 11:36 PM  
Link to this Post

Yes, Wet'n'Wild is part of the Universal group and so would be ticketed in with Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure - that should have been explained with your purchase though.
Old 2 Aug 12, 03:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by pnepreston View Post
I received three vouchers - one for BG, one for Disney and one for Universal.
I love how they call it "The One" ticket when you end up getting three vouchers. A bit of false advertising there - you don't get just one and you don't get tickets either.

As mentioned above, it sounds like you've got vouchers for the Disney Ultimate, 3-park Universal Bonus and SW/AQ/BG 3-park tickets. The 3-park Universal Bonus ticket will cover Wet'n'Wild. You'll have to go to the Will Call or Guest Services three times (one for each group of parks) to convert the vouchers into tickets.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 12, 03:50 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread