Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 13 Jul 17, 07:08 PM  
Link to this Post
sage
Imagineer

Question Anyone know which restaurant this is?

We have guests staying in our villa in January and they would like to know the name of a restaurant they have been to before but can't remember what it was called! I have copied and pasted their email and hope someone on here can identify it from their description. Thank you

We went to a restaurant that had petrol pump handles and loads of car stuff in it

Can't remember what it was called but it was mainly chicken and steaks etc Just in Kissimmee it had its name on top in bright yellow and was so popular people queued up to go in. Lots of petrol based signs etc and was off one on the main roads.
sage is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 17, 07:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Could it be the new Mannys it's got petrol pumps out side the sign is yellow and there's a yellow taxi I think out side
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 17, 07:16 PM  
Link to this Post
coinneach
Imagineer

I think it could be Manny's Chophouse? There is one just off the 192 close to Orange Lake and also one on the US27.
coinneach is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 17, 07:17 PM  
Link to this Post
pokerbanter
Excited about Disney

Mannys Chop house ?
pokerbanter is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 17, 07:20 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
99.99% Manny's - see their logo on the attached. Inside is full of registration plates including a few UK ones.

Unless they've been recently, chances are they went to the one on US27 near Haines City. They've opened another one now on US192 between US27 and Rolling Oaks.

mannyschophouse/

Mick
Old 13 Jul 17, 07:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Bear
VIP Dibber

Is it the one in the first picture of this trip report?

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1014547
Disney Bear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 17, 07:46 PM  
Link to this Post
markpwa8
Very Serious Dibber

Any idea how close the nearest Mannys is to I drive area?
markpwa8 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 17, 07:49 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Originally Posted by markpwa8 View Post
Any idea how close the nearest Mannys is to I drive area?
I guess the one on 192 but as I-Drive is 11 miles long I can't be sure. Have a look at the locations on their web site.

Mick
Old 13 Jul 17, 07:51 PM  
Link to this Post
markpwa8
Very Serious Dibber

We are staying at vista cay and on a map it looks a fair distance away, but really keen to visit this place.
markpwa8 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 17, 07:57 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Originally Posted by markpwa8 View Post
We are staying at vista cay and on a map it looks a fair distance away, but really keen to visit this place.
In our opinion having visited the one in Haines City a dozen or more times we wouldn't necessarily put Manny's ahead of either Longhorn or Texas in terms of the quality of steaks. It does however have a totally different ambience to the other two and is usually rammed with locals which is usually a good sign.

Went to the "new" one on 192 in Feb/March and didn't think it was up to Haines quality. However we never reject a restaurant based on one visit so I'm sure that we will try it again in Nov/Dec.

Mick