Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 13 Oct 18, 02:39 PM  
Link to this Post
SWEN
Very Serious Dibber

SWEN's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 17
Is it your first time? That's a hell of a lot to fit in, even being there from opening time until closing. Think your plan will also depend on how many of you, ages, you haven't mentioned time for eating and drinking, plus scheduling your times for rides and shows so that you are not spending anytime waiting. I've been 9 times and still wouldn't consider trying to fit all that in one day, we tend to allow a minimum of two days per park!

1990-WDW and Clearwater. 2003-Orange Lake Resort
2006-Sheraton Vistana Resort. 2007-DLP
2008-Orange Lake. 2011-Villa Buenaventura Lakes
2014-OKW&Sheraton Vistana. 2015-Old Key West
2017-OKW&Hilton Grand Vacations
2018-Saratoga Springs
SWEN is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Oct 18, 12:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Pluchesteven1
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Mobile

Originally Posted by SWEN View Post
Is it your first time? That's a hell of a lot to fit in, even being there from opening time until closing. Think your plan will also depend on how many of you, ages, you haven't mentioned time for eating and drinking, plus scheduling your times for rides and shows so that you are not spending anytime waiting. I've been 9 times and still wouldn't consider trying to fit all that in one day, we tend to allow a minimum of two days per park!
Thx for your reply.
I know it is alot for one day. I been in DLP more than 25 days in Total. MK in Orlando is 27 years ago when i was only 15yo. So i guess you can say iT is my first time. 🙂
The plan i Made is not meant to follow exactly like plannend. Its more like a guidance. It would be great if we could do iT all ofcourse but if not thats ok to. Just being there is a dream come true for me and my family. 😉🙂
Pluchesteven1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Oct 18, 11:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Firsttimer2017
slightly serious Dibber

We did 4 MK days and didn't do it all. You are cramming too much in and some of the rides have consistently long queues. For example Enchanted Tales with Belle was mainly over an hour queue from early until late and jungle cruise is also a long queue. My advice is start with the jungle cruise at park opening make your way around Adventure Land and the lines should be fairly short for Pirates of the caribbean and flying carpets, then plan in fast passes for big thunder mountain, splash mountain and seven dwarves mine train for say 10-11, 11-12 and 12-1. Then move your way around the park in a clockwise direction.
2022 - Planning our return trip
Firsttimer2017 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List