Old 13 Feb 11, 12:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Derryfam
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 13
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Question "the ONE" ticket

I have been looking at various different tickets and this keeps popping up !
It is called a few different things from the one to Orlando freedom ticket!
From reading posts it seems that people mainly buy seperates for all different places!

This ticket get you 14 days to
DISNEY
Magic kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood studios, Animal kingdom, Blizzard beach ,Typhoon lagoon, Oak trail, Wild world of sports, Disney quest, Downtown Disney

UNIVERSAL
Studios, IOA, City walk, Wet n wild
Seaworld, Aquatica, Busch gardens

It ranges from £390 - £425

It seems cheaper than buying all separate but not sure?

Any tips or suggestions

Thanks so much
Derryfam is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Feb 11, 04:36 PM  
Link to this Post

The One / Freedom / Multi are the 14day ultimate / Uni2prk / 3for2 Seaworld tickets bundled together. You still get 3 tickets. They may be cheaper as you are buying all three products from that company so they give you a little discount!

I bought the Multi ticket from Florida Escapes.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Feb 11, 05:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Greyfriars
Imagineer

The problem with all these tickets is you are paying for about 60 days worth of parks and usually are only there for 14 days.

If you must do Disney, Universal and Seaworld parks the Back to basics ticket from Orlando Attractions seems to make sense. 7 admissions to major Disney parks plus 14 days unlimited to the Universal and Seaworld parks. Cost £312 per adult

My personal choice is NO Seaworld, a 10 day MYW base ticket for Disney and a 14 Day 2 park Universal IOA. Total cost per adult about £250.
Old 13 Feb 11, 05:18 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Greyfriars View Post
The problem with all these tickets is you are paying for about 60 days worth of parks and usually are only there for 14 days.

If you must do Disney, Universal and Seaworld parks the Back to basics ticket from Orlando Attractions seems to make sense. 7 admissions to major Disney parks plus 14 days unlimited to the Universal and Seaworld parks. Cost £312 per adult

My personal choice is NO Seaworld, a 10 day MYW base ticket for Disney and a 14 Day 2 park Universal IOA. Total cost per adult about £250.
Spooky, Greyfriars, I've just been doing my ticket reseacrh and came to exactly the same conclusion!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Feb 11, 05:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Greyfriars
Imagineer

Great minds and all that...
Old 13 Feb 11, 05:45 PM  
Link to this Post
kerrycookie17
Getting Excited

I think it depends on how you are planning your holiday. My husband has created a spreadsheet with links to the ticket sites and what each of them costs. We found that you can get a base ticket for 3 days (upgraded to 5 days when booked online) with the same access to the waterparks for about £180 odd pounds for disney. The only thing is you are not allowed to hop. We bought this ticket last year and it was perfect but as I say it all depends on what you want. I can email you the spreadsheet if you want but I have a Macbook so I dont know if it would come in the right format.

Thanks

1994 Chatham Park, Kissimmee, 1997 Chatham Park, Kissimmee, 2005 Sheraton World Resort, 2006 Enclave Suites, 2007 Highland Reserve Villa, 2009 Highland Reserve Villa, 2010 Grand Beach Resort, 2011 Encantada Resort, 2012 Encantada Resort
kerrycookie17 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Feb 11, 05:48 PM  
Link to this Post
BevS97
VIP Dibber

BevS97's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 9
Guidebook Photos: 18
Guidebook Reviews: 7
It's not ONE ticket to start with, it's normally three. And it's very rarely the cheapest way to do all the parks as there is simply no way you can visit 10 parks 14 times each but that's what you are paying for.

Personally, I would buy 7-10 days at WDW, base ticket, no hopping. Water parks if they are important to you (I can take or leave them) and a 2 park Universal bonus ticket.
BevS97 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Feb 11, 06:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Derryfam
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Greyfriars View Post

Thanks so much! I'll check these out! It's such a mine field so glad I have you guys to call upon

Thanks
Derryfam is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Feb 11, 06:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Derryfam
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by kerrycookie17 View Post
I think it depends on how you are planning your holiday. My husband has created a spreadsheet with links to the ticket sites and what each of them costs. We found that you can get a base ticket for 3 days (upgraded to 5 days when booked online) with the same access to the waterparks for about £180 odd pounds for disney. The only thing is you are not allowed to hop. We bought this ticket last year and it was perfect but as I say it all depends on what you want. I can email you the spreadsheet if you want but I have a Macbook so I dont know if it would come in the right format.

Thanks
WOW thanks! Yes that would be great! I have an iPad so I assume it will work?
I must say that's really organised! I'm going the lazy river option and asking you guys he he he

Thanks so much
Old 13 Feb 11, 06:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Derryfam
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by BevS97 View Post
It's not ONE ticket to start with, it's normally three. And it's very rarely the cheapest way to do all the parks as there is simply no way you can visit 10 parks 14 times each but that's what you are paying for.

Personally, I would buy 7-10 days at WDW, base ticket, no hopping. Water parks if they are important to you (I can take or leave them) and a 2 park Universal bonus ticket.
Soo much to think about! I know it depends on what you want but if I'm honest i want to do everything but know that's impossible! This is 25 years of wanting to visit Disney and I'm finally going LoL!

Definitely want to go a water park and my mum loves sea world so not sure if the sea world and aquatica will suit?

Thanks so much not sure how I'd plan without The
Closed Thread