Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 25 Sep 20, 11:30 AM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Went to a new restaurant in town.
The waiter said "For starters there's badger soup, followed by roast badger and finishing with badger mousse."
"Is there anything else apart from badger?" I asked.

"No", he replied. "It's a sett menu."
cartoonp is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 20, 11:45 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by cartoonp View Post
Went to a new restaurant in town.
The waiter said "For starters there's badger soup, followed by roast badger and finishing with badger mousse."
"Is there anything else apart from badger?" I asked.

"No", he replied. "It's a sett menu."
I don't know why you bothered asking. It seems black and white to me.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Sep 20, 09:07 AM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Went to a weird christening yesterday, the vicar poured two cans of lager over babies head. Apparently he was fostered.
cartoonp is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Sep 20, 09:25 AM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Old 30 Sep 20, 10:00 AM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
A small boy asks his Dad, "Daddy, what is politics?" Dad says, "Well son, let me try to explain it this way: I'm the breadwinner of the family, so let's call me Capitalism.

Your mom, she's the administrator of the money, so we'll call her the Government. We're here to take care of your needs, so we'll call you the People. The nanny, we'll consider her the Working Class. And your baby brother, we'll call him the Future.

Now, think about that and see if that makes sense." So the little boy goes off to bed thinking about what Dad has said. Later that night, he hears his baby brother crying, so he gets up to check on him. He finds that the baby has severely soiled his nappy. The little boy goes to his parents' room and finds his mother sound asleep. Not wanting to wake her, he goes to the nanny's room. Finding the door locked, he peeks in the keyhole and sees his father having sex with the nanny.

He gives up and goes back to bed. The next morning, the little boy says to his father, "Dad, I think I understand the concept of politics now." The father says, "Good, son, tell me in your own words what you think politics is all about." The little boy replies,

"Well, while Capitalism is screwing the Working Class, the Government is sound asleep, the People are being ignored and the Future is in deep poo.”

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976

Edited at 10:02 AM.
Mr Tom Morrow is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Oct 20, 07:43 AM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
I was walking through the city when I walked past an Abbey and noticed lots of Nuns walking around inside the open large doors.

I headed to a pub down the street and as I walked in I was startled to see a woman in religious attire sitting at the counter. I sat next to her and asked her why she was here.

She said, "don't tell my Sisters, but this place serves the best gin and tonic I've ever had!" I took her at her word and ordered one. She was right. It was fantastic, and as I finished, I thanked her.

"This is the best drink I've ever had, bar nun."

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Oct 20, 08:35 AM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

A couple were lying on their bed. It was their 10th anniversary.

"What is it my dear" he asked "you seem distant this morning".

"Darling" she replied "We have been so happy, but I think that its time I made a confession. You see, before we were wed I lived a very different life. This is not easy, but I was an international hooker for 8 years.

For several seconds nothing more was said. Then, he raised himself from the bed and walked to the window where he pondered for a while and then returned to her side.

He took her hand and looking her in the eyes said "You are the most perfect wife. I love you and I would never hold your past against you. International hooker - maybe you could recall those days and with a few tricks of the trade spice up our sex life?".

"Oh my poor innocent husband" she replied "I don't think you understand. When I said international hooker I meant my name was Gareth and I played rugby for Wales".

Disney332
Old 1 Oct 20, 08:55 AM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

I do apologise... had forgotten this thread... love it...

People who rattle on that they are worse off than they really are get on my nerves!
They should meet my mate Bill, he is amazing! Lost both feet & his voice in a serious road accident.
You don't see him making a song & dance about it!

Disney332
Old 1 Oct 20, 10:08 AM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

What are the chances of finding a singer called Fish?

One in Marillion

Disney332
Old 1 Oct 20, 10:19 AM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

Putting all my dogging gear up for sale on eBay.

No bids yet but there's 20 watchers

Disney332