Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 1 Jul 20, 06:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney45
slightly serious Dibber

We are due to go in October then back in July so doubled checked with them if our booking for Oct got cancelled would we be ok to pick them up next July this is the reply. So it’s a no brainier for us will be ordering before the end of September.

I am pleased to learn you have purchased Annual Passes. You are more than welcome to pick this up at any time. This will never expire and will always be available when you are ready to come to the parks.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact our Annual Pass Department at 1-866-PASS-4-FUN.

Again, thank you for contacting us.

Best Regards
2019 dibb villa @ watersong & Hardrock Hotel
2017 Terra Verde villa & CSR
2016 Sapphire Falls & PORS
2015 All Stars Music
2014 Sol Costa Dorada, Salou
2013 POFQ
Disney45 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jul 20, 04:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Nanny
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Donaldfan View Post
It's a great deal isn't it. I bought a Preferred Pass last week and booked 7 nights at Sapphire Falls in September using the APH rate and plan on going there next year too. If I can't get there in September I'll still easily get two trips out of it with it lasting 15 months. I asked Universal about activating it and was told there's no activation date, it just has to be bought by 30th September. Several people elsewhere have also asked the question and been given the same answer.
Ohhh so Sapphire Falls is my go to
Can I ask what the discount here was, I will go in Septembers, yes twice with the 15 month pass, but may cheekily put in a week spring time
Disney Nanny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jul 20, 11:23 AM  
Link to this Post
rafjen
Apprentice Imagineer

rafjen's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
I'm very tempted by this. We already have a one month open annual pass extension due to our last annual passes not being able to be used. So we may not get to activate it until 2022- I hope they really do mean no expiry. Given the price of a 14 day ticket it even breaks even using it once for the cheaper passes.
rafjen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 20, 03:34 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

Mobile

Did anyone buy these tickets? We have spare money with not going away this year so may buy them for next summer! Thanks
mrsbenny is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 20, 11:06 PM  
Link to this Post
yozza1977
Getting Excited

I’m planning on getting 4 for my family as we go annually, so with the 15 months it will cover 2021 and 2022 trips, so works out cheaper. I used chat to confirm there is no use by expiry if next year isn’t possible. Just holding out as offer doesn’t end until 30 September.
yozza1977 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 20, 07:23 AM  
Link to this Post
Bellasmummy
Imagineer

Not bought them yet as I was hoping my Disney refund would come through first to pay for them. Saves me getting the credit on my card transferred although I’m wondering if they’ll be sending a cheque instead.
Bellasmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 20, 08:48 AM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

Mobile

We have August 2021 booked and we plan to October 2022 for Halloween. I am going to buy them as it would save loads. We have put a deposit down for discovery cove and we may buy a 1 day ticket for Hollywood studios.
mrsbenny is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Aug 20, 11:51 AM  
Link to this Post
robot1000
Getting Excited

The T&Cs can be found - universalorlando/web...l-passes/promo

^^Get three (3) additional months free on any regularly priced 2-Park and 3-Park Seasonal, Power, Preferred or Premier Annual Passes. Offer valid on new purchases only; must be purchased by 09/30/20. Blockout dates apply to: 2-Park and 3-Park Seasonal, 2-Park and 3-Park Power and 3-Park Preferred Annual Passes. Limit six (6) passes per purchase. The first term for all Pass types is twelve (12) months from date of first use and the additional applicable free months per pass type will apply to the end of the first term. Offer cannot be combined with any other offers, promotions, discounts or prior purchases. Additional restrictions may apply. For more information call 1-866-PASS-4-FUN or visit universalorlando.com.
robot1000 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Aug 20, 07:06 PM  
Link to this Post
jemrock
Getting Excited

Does anyone know when the blockout dates for 2021 will be released for the universal passes?

Disney World Florida five times and counting!
jemrock is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Aug 20, 07:46 PM  
Link to this Post
SteveC
VIP Dibber

It’s a decent offer but there have been better. Last year we bought Universal Annual passes with 18 months for the price of 12. I seem to remember it ran until March 2019.
SteveC is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List